AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-04-20, 01:31   Link #30701
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I thought Camelot was worse than Babylonia. The Gifts were super annoying, and by the time I got to Babylonia, my roster was more complete.
It would be a relief to me if this is the case. I still expect difficulty but Camelot is pushing me to my limit
Old 2019-04-20, 01:56   Link #30702
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Camelot got easier for me once I took a break and developed my 3* ST Archers, which I'd neglected to do, except for Chloe. (Because I'd prioritized my SR and SSR, who were AOE.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 02:01   Link #30703
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
hmm, i try mashu as with ilya and saber, she could tank the first set, but my RNG never gave me the arts to get my first np off, i would constantly have this problem. i had 2 craft that start my np at 80% but luck was never on my side. i don't have waver
There should be allied Merlins in game in NA by this point I think. They would make it much easier. Or try to find a high level allied Gil (the OG one)
Old 2019-04-20, 03:42   Link #30704
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
hmmm, who did you use? i try that fight many times, couldn't kill the second set with out my teams dying.
Used Archer Nobu and Santa Rider both with Kaleido, a support Waver to fill the last 20% and that's all.

Edit: just finish the guda event, the challenge quest was way easier than I remember, just a lot of HP and class change every bar.

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Jeanne and Mash did a quick work on her... well 60 turns is not quick but still easy. Btw going through the album found this that I don't remember if I posted it or not...

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by McW; 2019-04-20 at 05:06.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 13:05   Link #30705
cyberdemon

Anyone know a good non Babylon location to farm reverse dragon scales? Trying for the last ascension for herc but most places only list babylon
Old 2019-04-20, 14:36   Link #30706
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If that thing's exhaustive, you're out of luck. Wait till the next event with a shop?
Old 2019-04-20, 17:23   Link #30707
cyberdemon

What is the best way to farm gold and silver apples. Burned through them trying to catch up for the ccc event and trying to keep my servants appropriately leveled. However I want to get more for the event as well.
Old 2019-04-20, 17:32   Link #30708
InfinityDragonGod

CCC event officially starts the 23rd. Ends May 15.
7 hour maintenance.
Also getting 5 extra saint quartz.

https://webview.fate-go.us/iframe/20...update_notice/
Also NA will getting the BACK button!! YES!!! The best news!

And bronze servants get art update as well!
Old 2019-04-20, 20:56   Link #30709
cyberdemon

Man compared to Mordred, Tristan was a piece of cake

Compared to the rest of the knight of the round, Altria felt rather easy. There was no gimmick and hp was the best she threw at me. Would’ve beat her in one try but got careless about throwing up an invincible on her NP the first attempt.

Nice to finish Camelot though. Took forever. Wondering if I will make it to the ccc event in time

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2019-04-20 at 22:45.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 03:08   Link #30710
IceHism

Currently at 75/100, very minimal apple usage. Just nat aping for now until maybe when it’s two days left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
What is the best way to farm gold and silver apples. Burned through them trying to catch up for the ccc event and trying to keep my servants appropriately leveled. However I want to get more for the event as well.
Only way to get apples is through them being given out from special events/announcements and event nodes having apple as reward for first clear.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 06:05   Link #30711
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Nice to finish Camelot though. Took forever. Wondering if I will make it to the ccc event in time
Surely you can, but you should hurry coz it begins next Tuesday. I say if you have enough golden apples stored up you should be able to rush through Babylonia in 2-3 days. The Final Singularity will only take you one day coz is only a bit longer than Fuyuki.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 11:44   Link #30712
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

He's gonna burn himself out doing multiple singularities.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 12:10   Link #30713
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Surely you can, but you should hurry coz it begins next Tuesday. I say if you have enough golden apples stored up you should be able to rush through Babylonia in 2-3 days. The Final Singularity will only take you one day coz is only a bit longer than Fuyuki.
Only with the right servants ready to go.
Old 2019-04-21, 19:39   Link #30714
cyberdemon

Finally got the last ascension of herc and plan to use grails to get him to 90 but do you think it is worth it to use 5 more to get him to 100?
Old 2019-04-21, 19:44   Link #30715
zerodragon

Soloman CLEAR!!!! with one day left YES!!!!! man that was one epic ride in that last Singularity and so many things.

i can take a break now, clearing camelot -salomon in 8 days was tiring....
Old 2019-04-22, 00:13   Link #30716
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Soloman CLEAR!!!! with one day left YES!!!!! man that was one epic ride in that last Singularity and so many things.

i can take a break now, clearing camelot -salomon in 8 days was tiring....
Nice job making it .

A timely finish and no doubt quite the intense ride getting all that done in 8 days. Probably quite the different experience going through all that at once instead of over the course of months.
Old 2019-04-22, 04:53   Link #30717
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/elmelloi_cp/

Case Files Collab Pre Campaign. Alexander gets an animation update. Event Servants have bonus attack and bond in the event. Login bonus for 7 apples for 7 days. And gacha is Waver and Alex.

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/0422nico/

Strram on the 27th. Guests are Mafia, Akabane Kenji, Ueda Reina, who voiced Gray in CF, and Minase Inori, who voiced Reines in CF.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-22, 10:30   Link #30718
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

Case Files Collab Pre Campaign. Alexander gets an animation update. Event Servants have bonus attack and bond in the event. Login bonus for 7 apples for 7 days. And gacha is Waver and Alex.

Strram on the 27th. Guests are Mafia, Akabane Kenji, Ueda Reina, who voiced Gray in CF, and Minase Inori, who voiced Reines in CF.
A collab event with no new Servants? Yes please!
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-22, 10:56   Link #30719
MartianMage

Oh hey nice, I NP2'd my Waver!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-22, 11:19   Link #30720
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

Oh at last....hurry up and announce India LB already

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon