AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-03-03, 20:59   Link #261
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The final scene of the episode was more hilarious than I could recall .
Old 2021-03-07, 16:37   Link #262
LG-MAX 2.o

The series has risen sharply in the BD sales ranking on the getchu website after the last episode.
Spoiler for ranking:

source Otakupt
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 17:08   Link #263
Estzero1

If that isn't the power of the black wing tribe then I don't know .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 17:49   Link #264
LG-MAX 2.o

The BPO (Japan's ethics committee) defended the anime's broadcast from criticism.
As I don't know if ANN will post this news, I will use another source (easier to understand than yaraon).

https://www.otakupt.com/anime/comite...no-yarinaoshi/
Old 2021-03-08, 19:01   Link #265
Estzero1

Are you kidding. Of course ANN won't post this. It goes against their pre-made opinion. I would say it's better for everyones mental health if they stay in their reality and pretend it doesn't exist at all.

Old 2021-03-10, 18:06   Link #266
Blueknight78

finally the 2 final bosses of the season are here!!!!!

my only issue here is if this is a 12 episode only then 3 episode left for the 2 girls will gonna feel a lot "cuting" a little let down, if they follow the novel and manga line, then the sword hero will be his first target then other prince will be the finall boss and the sword hero alone was like 4 or 5 chapters of the manga, which means at last 2 episodes at last then the princess would need at last 2 more episodes, if you really want to proper cover everything, now if they make cuts then it can fit the 12 episodes but gonna still feel a little missing compared with the manga, the same which happened with the general guy which was turned in woman, they cut some stuff or setsuna arc where they really cut a lot of stuff specially for the whole poison stuff, they toned down a lot, i can see they also tone down both girls vengeance since i'm pretty sure it gonna trigger some feminists and some lg... peoples because we gonna get 2 girls and one of the girls is a lesbian, then it will rise a lot the "trigger" levels, be ready for crazy peoples with they burning torchs and folks, and peoples want to go to japan to kill the mangaka , but joke aside, man this gonna be really crazy now.

talking about this episode, man he really really evil , poor guys, turning they mount into a enraged out of control want to mate beast was really funny, the first guy really literally was killed by sex , this is why bestiality is really "dangerous", , and the mc trying to make the demon girl surrender to the "lust" is really interesting and for someone claim being a "adult" she is really too much more like a spoiled or too innocent kid.

and here we see how the mc still distorted in his mind due to the "vengeance" it's basically become his "moto life".
Old 2021-03-10, 20:44   Link #267
LG-MAX 2.o

the author thanking the great number of RT that the episode had: https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/stat...89873074954242
Old 2021-03-10, 22:19   Link #268
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
finally the 2 final bosses of the season are here!!!!!

my only issue here is if this is a 12 episode only then 3 episode left for the 2 girls will gonna feel a lot "cuting" a little let down, if they follow the novel and manga line, then the sword hero will be his first target then other prince will be the finall boss and the sword hero alone was like 4 or 5 chapters of the manga, which means at last 2 episodes at last then the princess would need at last 2 more episodes, if you really want to proper cover everything, now if they make cuts then it can fit the 12 episodes but gonna still feel a little missing compared with the manga, the same which happened with the general guy which was turned in woman, they cut some stuff or setsuna arc where they really cut a lot of stuff specially for the whole poison stuff, they toned down a lot, i can see they also tone down both girls vengeance since i'm pretty sure it gonna trigger some feminists and some lg... peoples because we gonna get 2 girls and one of the girls is a lesbian, then it will rise a lot the "trigger" levels, be ready for crazy peoples with they burning torchs and folks, and peoples want to go to japan to kill the mangaka , but joke aside, man this gonna be really crazy now.

talking about this episode, man he really really evil , poor guys, turning they mount into a enraged out of control want to mate beast was really funny, the first guy really literally was killed by sex , this is why bestiality is really "dangerous", , and the mc trying to make the demon girl surrender to the "lust" is really interesting and for someone claim being a "adult" she is really too much more like a spoiled or too innocent kid.

and here we see how the mc still distorted in his mind due to the "vengeance" it's basically become his "moto life".
They can do it without cutting too much because it's fast paced. Can't really say too much without spoiling

As for this episode, they actually showed the bull raping the guy which was a bit of a surprise but oh well.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 11:48   Link #269
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
They can do it without cutting too much because it's fast paced. Can't really say too much without spoiling

As for this episode, they actually showed the bull raping the guy which was a bit of a surprise but oh well.
the bull rape was really funny i could not stop of laught of that, that was one of the really few rare times i've laughted about a "rape scene", he was raped to death
Old 2021-03-11, 16:34   Link #270
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
the bull rape was really funny i could not stop of laught of that, that was one of the really few rare times i've laughted about a "rape scene", he was raped to death
Only "rape scene" that can top that: a certain South Park scene involving a shark.
Old 2021-03-11, 17:51   Link #271
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
The series has risen sharply in the BD sales ranking on the getchu website after the last episode.
Spoiler for ranking:

source Otakupt
That's some steep pricing, $210 for BD. I also wonder about the section, I would place it into the "adult-only" section, not the "normal" one.

Quote:
The BPO (Japan's ethics committee) defended the anime's broadcast from criticism.
As I don't know if ANN will post this news, I will use another source (easier to understand than yaraon).

https://www.otakupt.com/anime/comite...no-yarinaoshi/
Can you pls post/PM the original article? I can read EN/JP, but definitely not SP.

Btw. is it only me or did the animation/detail quality drop a bit recently? Otherwise, a nice episode, though I feel like they could have dropped the obligatory sex scene for some plot (there will be plenty of space to highlight some more interesting one later).
Rasty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 18:02   Link #272
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
That's some steep pricing, $210 for BD. I also wonder about the section, I would place it into the "adult-only" section, not the "normal" one.

Can you pls post/PM the original article? I can read EN/JP, but definitely not SP.

Btw. is it only me or did the animation/detail quality drop a bit recently? Otherwise, a nice episode, though I feel like they could have dropped the obligatory sex scene for some plot (there will be plenty of space to highlight some more interesting one later).
BPO articule: http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/191995

Regarding the technical quality, I didn't notice any drop, I think they try to do the best they can with the little they have. Perhaps it also influences my feeling, the fact that the first episode was technically the worst.
Old 2021-03-11, 19:35   Link #273
Estzero1

I would say it looked fine, but it will be interesting, since there are still 2 bigger fights on the horizon. If they will be similiar to Keyaru/Kureha then there nothing to worry.

Old 2021-03-11, 21:23   Link #274
grecefar

I'm not fan of him saying revenge every few minutes, he went overboar with it in this chapter. I hope it doesn't become a catchphrase of him.

I wonder.. the bull rape to the bull demon is bestiality?, seems more like sex between cousins.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-17, 21:30   Link #275
Estzero1

I would say that this was a suitable endpoint for this episode, so that the real deal can start next week. Btw, Am I imagining things or was that Youko Hikasa as Keara?

Old 2021-03-17, 22:45   Link #276
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Honestly the manga was even better here. She didn't start with her hand down there, she went face-first. It's one thing for her to realize she'd touched that thing with her hands. It's quite another to know she had her mouth on it.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-18, 03:54   Link #277
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
I would say that this was a suitable endpoint for this episode, so that the real deal can start next week. Btw, Am I imagining things or was that Youko Hikasa as Keara?
Yes, she did voicing Keara..

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-18, 06:20   Link #278
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Honestly the manga was even better here. She didn't start with her hand down there, she went face-first. It's one thing for her to realize she'd touched that thing with her hands. It's quite another to know she had her mouth on it.
Many people agree that the manga is better than the novel, I am one of them.

And the author posted on his twitter that the female version of Keyaru was among the most popular themes on Japanese twitter yesterday, lol.
Old 2021-03-18, 07:19   Link #279
Estzero1

Quote:
Many people agree that the manga is better than the novel,....
I can understand that. These Manga chapters are quite nice, but I won't judge anything without having read the novel.

Quote:
And the author posted on his twitter that the female version of Keyaru was among the most popular themes on Japanese twitter yesterday, lol.
Who would have guessed .

Old 2021-03-18, 08:03   Link #280
LG-MAX 2.o

Along with the anime Blu-ray, a manga will also be released that tells the story of Princess Flare. I believe there must be a lot of naughtiness:

Maybe that will help BD hit the wall of 3000 sales: https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/stat...23684601995265

Tags
ecchi, fantasy