AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2012-05-10, 17:15   Link #7561
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

I wonder if this is oot, but I thought I'd let the Italian AS Umineko community that the Italian translation patch for Umineko Chiru is now complete. If you're interested, you can grab it at our website, link in my signature.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 20:32   Link #7562
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Well, congratulations Red Key, you finally completed it!

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 10:04   Link #7563
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
I wonder if this is oot, but I thought I'd let the Italian AS Umineko community that the Italian translation patch for Umineko Chiru is now complete. If you're interested, you can grab it at our website, link in my signature.
Congratulations and thank you a lot for your hard work!

GRAZIE MILLE!
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 17:48   Link #7564
The Creator
Golden Emperor

Congrats on your hard work!
The Creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 19:05   Link #7565
Yirba
Spider Lily Translations

Congratulations to Ars Magica!

What timing…
Old 2012-05-13, 12:48   Link #7566
Slay
[VN] Higurashi ~ Spanish

Send a message via MSN to Slay
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
Congratulations, RedKey!
Italian is a language that blends a lot with Umineko's Universe.
Old 2012-05-13, 13:56   Link #7568
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Thank you, everyone
As we're beginning to translate the extra tips, we might also have an English Hane release in the near future, if you're interested and nobody else's already working on it, though both Jessica and the Killer Electric Fan and Forgery n.XXX have already been translated (by LyricalAura, iirc?).
Old 2012-05-13, 16:09   Link #7569
Yirba
Spider Lily Translations

Well, I'd certainly love to see Tsubasa, Hane and Our Confessions translated. And Ougon Musou Kyoku if that's possible.
Old 2012-05-14, 00:30   Link #7570
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!

One thing at a time. lol
Old 2012-05-14, 23:53   Link #7571
fsior

Anyone know why the link to buy a download copy of ep5-8 isn't working on the Witchhunt website?
fsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 06:11   Link #7572

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsior View Post
Anyone know why the link to buy a download copy of ep5-8 isn't working on the Witchhunt website?
On which page is this broken link shown?

Working route:
http://witch-hunt.com/
Getting Started
Download Version (ep5-8)
Download (the Japanese version etc)
Click here to go to etc
Message is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 11:23   Link #7573
fsior

Thats what I have been trying to do. But it gives me "Message Sent; Access Forbidden." and I am on the region list so I should be able to access it right?
Old 2012-05-15, 11:49   Link #7574
fsior

Found a website to order the DVD overseas, so guess if all else I'll just do that. Wonder how long it'll take to get here though lol.
Old 2012-05-15, 12:34   Link #7575
Yirba
Spider Lily Translations

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsior View Post
Thats what I have been trying to do. But it gives me "Message Sent; Access Forbidden." and I am on the region list so I should be able to access it right?
Even if you are on the list of countries which should be allowed to purchase the game, you may not be allowed if your Internet connection is going through a proxy located in a country not on that list. Even if you are not deliberately using a proxy, this is sometimes caused by using web acceleration software, or similar software which redirects your Internet connection. If this is the issue, you could try disabling the software.

From my experience, if you choose to import a physical copy of the game, you should receive it within a couple of weeks, although it can sometimes be a whole month, depending on the retailer.
Old 2012-05-16, 13:32   Link #7576
GlassHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yirba View Post
Well, I'd certainly love to see Tsubasa, Hane and Our Confessions translated. And Ougon Musou Kyoku if that's possible.
+1. I'd love to play to Umineko Tsubasa and Umineko Hane translated.

Do you know if Witch Hunt has any intention to translate and to sell them like they did for the main story (since they're more like bonuses) ? I just discovered their site and bought the main games so I don't really know much about their team (except that they seem to have done a pretty good work on the adaptation from what I've seen so far).

And what is Our Confessions ? I've heard of Ougon Musou Kyoku, but not Our Confessions.

Thanks in advance for those who'll answer me.

PS: Sorry if there are some mistakes in english, I try my best.

Edit: Ah, sorry, I've just seen there are plans for Hane (I don't know which team). For Tsubasa, is there any team which has already translated it and which sell it ?
GlassHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 13:47   Link #7577
CrimsonMoonMist

Our Confession is a bonus book that came with the Ougon Cross/Higanbana 2nd night special bundle
that shows a new game following the culprit's perspective.
CrimsonMoonMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 14:04   Link #7578
GlassHeart

Ok ! Thanks !

I don't want to know more for the time being (I just begin the first chapter and I've only known the anime before that, so I want to keep the suspense), but I'll definitely take a look at this one after if it's available.

But Redkey has said that we might expect a Hane release soon. Does that mean there's already a team doing and selling Tsubasa (I hope they sell it somewhere. The game seems to be sold out on the few online market I've seen it so far) ?

Last edited by GlassHeart; 2012-05-16 at 14:16.
Old 2012-05-16, 14:16   Link #7579
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHeart View Post
But Redkey has said that we might expect a Hane release soon. Does that mean there's already a team doing and selling Tsubasa (I hope they sell it somewhere. The game is sold out on every online market I've seen so far) ?
I don't think so. We, as Ars Magica, are not affiliated with hobibox or anyone, so we couldn't possibly sell the product with the patch - we took up Hane just because there seems nobody is already doing it and we thought it would be nice. I believe there was a partial patch for Tsubasa lying around in this thread some time ago, but I haven't heard anything since then. It was not from WH, anyway.
Old 2012-05-16, 14:24   Link #7580
GlassHeart

Ah ok, I'll search if I can find this partial patch. Thanks !

But it seems I won't be able to use it sadly. I find the game nowhere. Few online markets had it and they're all sold out. I just came too late.

Tags
translation