AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-10, 21:06   Link #1701
Kumagawa

Oh god based on leaked episode titles this filler is lasting till June at least!
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 05:21   Link #1702
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Oh god based on leaked episode titles this filler is lasting till June at least!
Not surprise here , since this filler is for Spring season , then hopefully Shinobi war arc will be back in Summer
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 06:07   Link #1703
Mister Twit

FFS if you're invisible why would you just kick them once and run away? What is this, a turn-based RPG? What are they even trying to do?

Whatever, I know, filler logic, nobody cares, just wait for them to get back to the real story. But goddamn don't these filler writers even know how to write believable characters?
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 06:17   Link #1704
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Twit View Post
FFS if you're invisible why would you just kick them once and run away? What is this, a turn-based RPG? What are they even trying to do?

Whatever, I know, filler logic, nobody cares, just wait for them to get back to the real story. But goddamn don't these filler writers even know how to write believable characters?
Because.....Plot armor for main char

As long as the MC have it , all enemy in the vicinity will have theirs Intelligent reduce to 1
Old 2015-04-12, 16:59   Link #1705
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

In general, I think the animation quality really dropped compared to some of the beginning Shippuden episodes. The Hidan/Kakuzu arc is practically unraveled and even Sasuke vs. Killer Bee was insane.
The only recent semblance are proper battles were of Jiraiya (and Naruto, pre-rage mode) vs. Pain. I wish the anime had continued to employ high-lvl talent for their animations (and even fillers) department. The manga never got to the same first 250 chapters lvl again except for some short anomalies IMHO. Remember the days of Itachi being murmured as a WMD on the forums and the air of suspense around much of the series developments and fights.. spending 250+ chapter on a week long war really killed the whole allure of the franchise, not taking into account how they executed it all. These final set pieces have been lackluster to say the least.
I wish Kishi stopped smoking w/e psychedelics we was doing. Regardless, I look forward to bingeing on this filler arc soon for old times sake.
QS_Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 04:59   Link #1706
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by QS_Bilal View Post
In general, I think the animation quality really dropped compared to some of the beginning Shippuden episodes. The Hidan/Kakuzu arc is practically unraveled and even Sasuke vs. Killer Bee was insane.
The only recent semblance are proper battles were of Jiraiya (and Naruto, pre-rage mode) vs. Pain. I wish the anime had continued to employ high-lvl talent for their animations (and even fillers) department. The manga never got to the same first 250 chapters lvl again except for some short anomalies IMHO. Remember the days of Itachi being murmured as a WMD on the forums and the air of suspense around much of the series developments and fights.. spending 250+ chapter on a week long war really killed the whole allure of the franchise, not taking into account how they executed it all. These final set pieces have been lackluster to say the least.
I wish Kishi stopped smoking w/e psychedelics we was doing. Regardless, I look forward to bingeing on this filler arc soon for old times sake.
No , this is about the animator staffs , they were overworking while being paid a little because the Studio tries to minimize the budget for each episode to pay the Seiyuu .

Suck to be an animator
Old 2015-04-13, 07:18   Link #1707
Mister Twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Because.....Plot armor for main char

As long as the MC have it , all enemy in the vicinity will have theirs Intelligent reduce to 1
Implying that they're not making the MC look like fools by requiring them to "out-think" the most moronic strategy ever invented by ninjas.

Why are they even doing these fillers anyway, I thought the manga was over.
Old 2015-04-13, 08:30   Link #1708
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Twit View Post
Implying that they're not making the MC look like fools by requiring them to "out-think" the most moronic strategy ever invented by ninjas.

Why are they even doing these fillers anyway, I thought the manga was over.
Manga may have ended , but there are holes that need to be filled , and certainly there are profits to be taken .

Unfortunately , not all filler ep are good .
Old 2015-04-14, 20:55   Link #1709
DKN117

Looking at this page, the filler arc's going to go into May at least. That's FIVE MONTHS of filler. At LEAST. Good God. I can't remember: has there ever been a Shippuden Filler Arc that long?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 23:33   Link #1710
Mister Twit

Well we had those nearly two years of filler in Naruto before Shippuuden started so it's not like Pierrot hasn't done this before. And a lot of their other series get inundated with filler near the end of their runs, though none of those manga were actually finished at the time.

Come to think of it, is there even a long-running Pierrot adaptation that's actually followed a manga to the end? I can't think of one off the top of my head.
Old 2015-04-16, 05:08   Link #1711
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by QS_Bilal View Post

Go watch Kakashi vs Obito in episode 375 that had very good animation.
Old 2015-04-16, 05:17   Link #1712
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Looking at this page, the filler arc's going to go into May at least. That's FIVE MONTHS of filler. At LEAST. Good God. I can't remember: has there ever been a Shippuden Filler Arc that long?

Past filler arc's

Twelve Guardian Ninja - 18 episodes (54-71)

Three-Tails' Appearance - 24 episodes (89-112)

Six-Tails Unleashed - 8 episodes (144-151)

Past Arc - 21 episodes (176-196)

Life on a Boat Arc - 21 episodes (222-242)

Power (Arc) - 6 episodes (290-295)

Kakashi's Anbu Arc - 13 episodes (349-361)

Current filler

2nd Chuunin exam - 15 episodes (394-408) plus 3 more with leaked titles.

so it needs 9 more episodes to air to match the previous longest.
Old 2015-04-16, 12:54   Link #1713
ookamigirl

Sakura's team in trouble again.
That puppet user was pretty good.
Ino got hit with her own jutsu.. not good.
Her pride was on the line after that.
It was nice to see Sasuke again.
Good episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 22:16   Link #1714
Alena_92

ah this episode was good..This time we get to see some flash backs in Sasuke's side..now we know when and how did Sasuke start recruiting his team taka.. while the in the battle ino/choji/Sakura team was having a hard time..The sand opponent was quite tough and crazy .Now we know that Sakura is not that skilled enough to use her chakra reserves that gave her enormous power..its nice to see how Sakura trained and mastered the 100 healings jutsu..makes her worthy of being 1 of the sanins disciple..loved this episode..hope they get more of quality fillers like this..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 12:11   Link #1715
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2015-04-24, 07:39   Link #1716
Kumagawa

So what do you guys want to see before the anime ends?

After this boring filler arc ends.

1 - The remaining part of the war to chapter 699
2 - all the light novels animated
3 - chapter 700
4 - the Naruto gaiden mini.

What do you want to see?
Old 2015-04-27, 08:12   Link #1717
kvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
So what do you guys want to see before the anime ends?

After this boring filler arc ends.

1 - The remaining part of the war to chapter 699
2 - all the light novels animated
3 - chapter 700
4 - the Naruto gaiden mini.

What do you want to see?
At this point, seeing the end would be nice as the story has been dragged out long enough. We are literally watching a storyline that should have occurred 3+ years ago and the placement in the middle of what's supposed to be the climax of this long ride is disappointing. This forum and the Crunchyroll forum used to be filled with posts for each episode, now there's maybe two to three at best with at least one saying when will the fillers end and it's TV rating also reflect this.

I don't know maybe it will go out in a bang (Yu Yu Hakusho has one of the best endings for a Shounen series to me). We've all been with this series a long time, but as of right now I can literally go months without watching and not miss anything.
kvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 15:34   Link #1718
sayde

After this filler, the only thing I want to see is the rest of the canon events. Period. This filler arc is looking to be long enough as is. And there's not much left to the plot once the filler is done. So just finish it off.

Once the current filler arc is done airing and the rest of the canon episodes have been aired, the new manga should have gotten an ample enough lead on the plot to begin airing the part 3 anime. (at least, that's what I hope)
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 12:28   Link #1719
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
After this filler, the only thing I want to see is the rest of the canon events. Period. This filler arc is looking to be long enough as is. And there's not much left to the plot once the filler is done. So just finish it off.

Once the current filler arc is done airing and the rest of the canon episodes have been aired, the new manga should have gotten an ample enough lead on the plot to begin airing the part 3 anime. (at least, that's what I hope)
Considering the part 3 manga is just 3 chapters that won't be a problem.

Aren't you even a little curious about the 6 light novels though?
Old 2015-04-30, 13:01   Link #1720
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami

Tags
weekly episode discussion