Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-09, 21:53   Link #2461
Fones
Nightkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Hello everyone. I've been really busy with school work and exams so I have missed the last couple updates for Volume 7. Volume 7 is now complete since I just transferred the Afterwords for it. The full text is up and running, though I am tinkering with it a bit since there is a small issue with the translator's notes, but that should be resolved without a problem.

Like what Alyxis said, Magref seems to be willing to tackle Vol 8 and possibly 9. So the hope is to complete the short stories. Hopefully Magref will stick around for the later volumes, but school work is pretty important. Currently in college myself, but I don't put in nearly the amount of hours editing compared to the time magref spends translating.

Nonetheless, a huge thank you to magref for TLing Volume 7. Thank you to the readers as well. Till next time. Cheers!
Thanks. Hope Magref Sticks around
Old 2014-10-19, 20:59   Link #2462
Dragoon Luna

I hope the forum isn't dead.....

So who here wants tp speculate about the second half of the series and for how long it will run!?

It looks like Mondaiji will be a twenty something volume series huh?

And sadly....2015 for Diomedea is booked...they got 3 animes going for Winter.....

Then again I did ask about season 2 on Twitter....Don't ask me why I was curious and I did it. I doubt I will get an answer....
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 01:49   Link #2463
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
I hope the forum isn't dead.....

So who here wants tp speculate about the second half of the series and for how long it will run!?

It looks like Mondaiji will be a twenty something volume series huh?

And sadly....2015 for Diomedea is booked...they got 3 animes going for Winter.....

Then again I did ask about season 2 on Twitter....Don't ask me why I was curious and I did it. I doubt I will get an answer....
It can't be helped after all magref says he's stopping after volume 9 and so far no one has offered to pick it up yet so it's understandable that the forum gets quiet . About the second 2, at least you asked hopefully we get an answer and know where we stand

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-22, 13:11   Link #2464
Fones
Nightkin

Question.....
In the series Izayoi is both Last Embryo(Futures) & Candidate of Origin. In the novel it is said Last embryo's are humanities trail & Origins are who take humanity to the next step. So is Izayoi gonna be the last trail of the future that he himself has to conquer????
Old 2014-10-22, 15:25   Link #2465
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fones View Post
Question.....
In the series Izayoi is both Last Embryo(Futures) & Candidate of Origin. In the novel it is said Last embryo's are humanities trail & Origins are who take humanity to the next step. So is Izayoi gonna be the last trail of the future that he himself has to conquer????
I don't recall them saying he is a Last Embryo

Just that his power is [Last Future of Embryo] of it was to be named.
Old 2014-10-22, 22:56   Link #2466
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Speaking of izayoi, on the wiki it's stated that he's the No name's strategist. When was that mentioned?

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 00:30   Link #2467
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Ok guys, after reading vol 7 I need some clarification. At first I thought the Ouroboros Alliance want to obtain the gift inheritance that was left behind by the Dragon King of the Sea of Stars and if they can't they would then release the seal of Demon Lord Azi Dahaka so no one could have it.
So with that said does it mean the Ouroboros Alliance failed in their objective in obtaining that gift?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 00:33   Link #2468
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
Speaking of izayoi, on the wiki it's stated that he's the No name's strategist. When was that mentioned?
Never. I still need to delete that.... T^T and fix some pages....and figure out the template for the main page so I can add new stuff!!! DX
Old 2014-10-23, 02:29   Link #2469
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
Quote:
Never. I still need to delete that.... T^T and fix some pages....and figure out the template for the main page so I can add new stuff!!! DX
It was stated by Alma in volume 8. Even if it wasn't, it's pretty clear that he's [No Name]'s strategist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Ok guys, after reading vol 7 I need some clarification. At first I thought the Ouroboros Alliance want to obtain the gift inheritance that was left behind by the Dragon King of the Sea of Stars and if they can't they would then release the seal of Demon Lord Azi Dahaka so no one could have it.
So with that said does it mean the Ouroboros Alliance failed in their objective in obtaining that gift?
Continue reading, volume 8 wil answer this.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 03:28   Link #2470
Fones
Nightkin

Quote:

wasn't somewhere mentioned that only Last Embryo's have that Another Cosmology?
Old 2014-10-23, 04:00   Link #2471
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Never, I wonder where you got that.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 11:24   Link #2472
bakato

Quote:

It makes sense considering he's a saviour and all that. Last Embryos may be almost impossible to beat, but it was stated that it was the ultimate fate of demon lords to perish in the end.

Quote:
Ever big name god's got one.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 13:13   Link #2473
Fones
Nightkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
It makes sense considering he's a saviour and all that. Last Embryos may be almost impossible to beat, but it was stated that it was the ultimate fate of demon lords to perish in the end.

Ever big name god's got one.
IS Izayoi a GOD !?
Old 2014-10-24, 13:18   Link #2474
bakato

Quote:
IS Izayoi a GOD !?
No. That's an important point. Last Embryos are challenges for humanity to pass and for this reason they have special abilities that make them unbeatable for gods.
Old 2014-10-24, 13:27   Link #2475
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
IS Izayoi a GOD !?
He's supposed to be human, which baffle everyone to no end: How the hell can a human get such hax powers?
Old 2014-10-24, 13:31   Link #2476
Haru00

Quote:
No. That's an important point. Last Embryos are challenges for humanity to pass and for this reason they have special abilities that make them unbeatable for gods.
Wait, that means Izayoi can beat high level Gods? I mean like Gods on the top.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 13:35   Link #2477
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru00 View Post
Wait, that means Izayoi can beat high level Gods? I mean like Gods on the top.
Well, he did seem to give Azi a run for his money and he did catch a spear going at the speed of light or something, but overall it's unknown how he'd match up against a god at his current level. However, he hasn't reached his full potential yet, but I think if he ever achieved he could beat gods with ease.
Old 2014-10-24, 14:24   Link #2478
Haru00

Quote:
Well, he did seem to give Azi a run for his money and he did catch a spear going at the speed of light or something, but overall it's unknown how he'd match up against a god at his current level. However, he hasn't reached his full potential yet, but I think if he ever achieved he could beat gods with ease.
Yeah, Azi seemed to have acknowledged him too. Oh how I wish it was at the speed of light, sadly it was only at the 6th cosmic velocity (speed needed to leave the universe) the 5th cosmic velocity is 2250 km/sec, the 6th doesnt exist so I guess we have no clue how fast that spear really went. Damn Izayoi keeps getting more badass vol by vol. I love using Izayoi in battle threads, seems like only a handful of anime/manga/LN characters can fight on par with him.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 14:33   Link #2479
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru00 View Post
Yeah, Azi seemed to have acknowledged him too. Oh how I wish it was at the speed of light, sadly it was only at the 6th cosmic velocity (speed needed to leave the universe) the 5th cosmic velocity is 2250 km/sec, the 6th doesnt exist so I guess we have no clue how fast that spear really went. Damn Izayoi keeps getting more badass vol by vol. I love using Izayoi in battle threads, seems like only a handful of anime/manga/LN characters can fight on par with him.
Oh. So that's how it was. There is no 6th cosmic velocity because there's nothing bigger than the universe. In that case, I think it's safe to say the spear was traveling at the speed of light if not greater.
Old 2014-10-24, 14:42   Link #2480
Pablete
Banned

*points at the the current novel title*

I think it really was speed of light.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko