Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-10, 22:04   Link #241
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
That's the thing, the 2nd attack was never completed. Deidara flew away, Kakashi wasn't able to maintain the space barrier and had to let go of his MS before he could warp anything.
I'm sure to maintain the MS itself to create the barrier uses a fair bit of chakra as well but technically he didn't throw the 2nd blow.
Hence 2 uses and one attempt -or 2.5 uses to make everyone happy.
Wait so you're telling me that DD technically didn't dogde anything? That Kakashi just mis-aimed and when he saw that he wasn't going to hit disenaged the jutsu?

I really don't find that to be all that plausible, since all Kakashi needs to do is look at DD, but i guess i'll have to see the sequence on anime to know for sure.

My take on it is that kakashi created a field that foretold the general area that he was warpping, DD sensed this and dodged which is why kakashi only hit his arm. Kakashi tried to hit him again but DD completly dodges it and it whiffs.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 22:24   Link #242
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Wait so you're telling me that DD technically didn't dogde anything? That Kakashi just mis-aimed and when he saw that he wasn't going to hit disenaged the jutsu?

I really don't find that to be all that plausible, since all Kakashi needs to do is look at DD, but i guess i'll have to see the sequence on anime to know for sure.

My take on it is that kakashi created a field that foretold the general area that he was warpping, DD sensed this and dodged which is why kakashi only hit his arm. Kakashi tried to hit him again but DD completly dodges it and it whiffs.
Kakashi missed. He said so himself.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 23:41   Link #243
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Kakashi missed. He said so himself.
To be clear , he said he missed on the firts time. not the one in question.
Old 2006-12-11, 00:23   Link #244
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
That's the thing, the 2nd attack was never completed. Deidara flew away, Kakashi wasn't able to maintain the space barrier and had to let go of his MS before he could warp anything.
I'm sure to maintain the MS itself to create the barrier uses a fair bit of chakra as well but technically he didn't throw the 2nd blow.
Hence 2 uses and one attempt -or 2.5 uses to make everyone happy.
That 2.5 number is agreeable, except that the amount of chakra Kakashi used for MS that day can never be at 2 MS level but can be very close to 3 - this is mainly because his failed attack might have failed just after he created the amount of chakra needed for it, converted it to MS eye's use and lost it by the end of that failed jutsu.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 15:14   Link #245
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
Man i read the chapter and i couldnt help just thinking that kakashi's gonna die that would be terible. *pray* please don't let kakashi die *pray*
Yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 15:22   Link #246
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
Man i read the chapter and i couldnt help just thinking that kakashi's gonna die that would be terible. *pray* please don't let kakashi die *pray*
-Kakashi dying? *Insert insane laughter here* You have got to be kidding. Look if Kakashi has lived for so long up until now it should be clear to anyone that Kakashi just cannot die and he doesn't even have any external help. So you stop worrying Kakashi ain't going anywhere except a hospital after this fight.
Old 2006-12-11, 15:29   Link #247
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
yeah i know the heros never die but i just couldn't stop thinking that cause of that happened to azuma or whats his name
Old 2006-12-11, 15:30   Link #248
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

With Asuma dead I think most of the named characters in Konoha is more or less safe.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 15:42   Link #249
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
With Asuma dead I think most of the named characters in Konoha is more or less safe.
I don't know about the other characters but Shika and Kakashi should be two of the most popular characters, they are normally expected to even last till the end of the story, so dieing in the middle of the story does not make any sense especially against that kind of opponents (they are neither Itachi nor Oro, in other words, the villains of primary importance).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 16:00   Link #250
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
I don't know about the other characters but Shika and Kakashi should be two of the most popular characters, they are normally expected to even last till the end of the story, so dieing in the middle of the story does not make any sense especially against that kind of opponents (they are neither Itachi nor Oro, in other words, the villains of primary importance).
That´s what I think too. And of course, as long as we haven´t seen more of Kakashi´s background he is 100% safe. It´s when we get to see his childhood and stuff like that people should start worrying.

As for Shika I think he´s safe throughout the show, the same with his teammates. I don´t see, atleast not now, what their deaths would give the show. I didn´t know that he was so popular, and here my favourites are the perverted ones.

(But then again I did "hang around" a lot with KiNa in the Shuffle thread when it was aired. )

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 08:59   Link #251
vietpimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
That´s what I think too. And of course, as long as we haven´t seen more of Kakashi´s background he is 100% safe. It´s when we get to see his childhood and stuff like that people should start worrying.

As for Shika I think he´s safe throughout the show, the same with his teammates. I don´t see, atleast not now, what their deaths would give the show. I didn´t know that he was so popular, and here my favourites are the perverted ones.

(But then again I did "hang around" a lot with KiNa in the Shuffle thread when it was aired. )
Didn't we see a part of Kakashi's past, ie how he got his sharingan? Anyway I don't think he would die but if he did, it would get Naruto really pissed and he'll go against Akatsuki to get revenge. He wasn't really that close to Asuma so I say to get all the kids to work together and go against Akatsuki just kill off all their sensei.
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 09:24   Link #252
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietpimp View Post
Didn't we see a part of Kakashi's past, ie how he got his sharingan? Anyway I don't think he would die but if he did, it would get Naruto really pissed and he'll go against Akatsuki to get revenge. He wasn't really that close to Asuma so I say to get all the kids to work together and go against Akatsuki just kill off all their sensei.
the only past im interested in atm is yondaime's and Itachi's real motive to kill his clan.
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 09:35   Link #253
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYKE View Post
the only past im interested in atm is yondaime's and Itachi's real motive to kill his clan.
-I think everyone wants to know those 2 mysteries of the Narutoverse. Not to mention the Akatsuki Leader's true identity, Kyuubi's reason for attacking and Naruto's heritage.
Old 2006-12-12, 10:06   Link #254
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
If anyone is going to kill Kakashi, its going to be Sasuke.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 10:08   Link #255
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Kakashi dying? *Insert insane laughter here* You have got to be kidding. Look if Kakashi has lived for so long up until now it should be clear to anyone that Kakashi just cannot die and he doesn't even have any external help. So you stop worrying Kakashi ain't going anywhere except a hospital after this fight.
Sometimes a semi major character's death serves as a motivation for the main character to get stronger and moving the story forward. Taking off Asuma might just be a start.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 10:08   Link #256
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttups View Post
If anyone is going to kill Kakashi, its going to be Sasuke.
Doubt it.

Kakashi need to fight against Tobi who isreally Obito.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 10:13   Link #257
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

yeah i gues grrrr that sasuke
that y narutos gotta kill or get sasuke back before he does.
thinking of witch what happenes when they beet akaz. and oro. will it end then or will it mabe iven go on till naruto and co. become adults? ... i gues that would suck cause kakashi would be realy old and ugly ... unless they froze him

(kakashis sooo cool)
Old 2006-12-12, 10:14   Link #258
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No....Obito is dead...no tobi
Yondaime is dead...no leader
White Fang is dead...no leader

And these guy's are just a bunch of new clowns...
Old 2006-12-12, 11:11   Link #259
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
No....Obito is dead...no tobi
Yondaime is dead...no leader
White Fang is dead...no leader

And these guy's are just a bunch of new clowns...
-For those who do not believe I will further enhance Mr. Johnny 5's post and explain the cause of death for each of these individuals. Those that have a problem with this are free to whine and complain with Kishimoto Masashi.

Obito-crushed by some very, VERY large and pointy boulders. His entire right side has been squashed so there's no coming back from that.

Yondaime-Shikki Fuujin consumed his soul.

White Fang Sakumo-committed sepuuku after failing a mission vital to Konohagakure and falling into despair.

-For our intents and purposes these guys are dead until proven otherwise.
Old 2006-12-12, 11:22   Link #260
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post

What? No I said exactly the opposite : Deidara flew away and Kakashi couldn't maintain the MS longer so he had to stop before he warped anything. Hence why you cannot see the area resorbing onto itself and its particular sfx at this moment.
And no Kakashi doesn't only need to look for his jutsu to work, that's the whole point of his problem.
Without talking about the whole charging chakra thing, he needs to create a barrier around the area he wants to warp which from his own admission he's still not very good at, area which obviously has to be the smalest possible probably for chakra issue.
If Kakashi only had to look at something for it to disappear just like that he would be god-like.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote