AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 11:56   Link #61
konart

It obviously won't end as a suicide - it's the end of the volume and the next one won't be just one chapter long

Unless their attempt is going to take several chapters...
Old 2012-06-20, 14:18   Link #62
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
It obviously won't end as a suicide - it's the end of the volume and the next one won't be just one chapter long

Or they just die.
And rest of chapters is people wondering how it could happen and some kind of psychological insight into their psyche.
But frankly its manga so nah they won't die, just do some stupid kids stuff like usual.
Old 2012-06-20, 14:23   Link #63
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Even if the double suicide falls, I have a feeling that Nakamura has a backup plan of sorts. Unlike that kid, she's pretty devious and craft, makes sense considering she practically has to babysit him all the time.

I wouldn't be surprise if the author pulls the pregnant card on us in the next volume considering what happened to that loser and Saeki and all.
Old 2012-06-20, 15:53   Link #64
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Even if the double suicide falls, I have a feeling that Nakamura has a backup plan of sorts. Unlike that kid, she's pretty devious and craft, makes sense considering she practically has to babysit him all the time.

I wouldn't be surprise if the author pulls the pregnant card on us in the next volume considering what happened to that loser and Saeki and all.
^He pulled his thing out right after the defloration, I doubt he had any time to reach orgasm and ejaculate, even taking into account that it was his first time.
Old 2012-06-20, 18:08   Link #65
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
I kinda what this to happen just for the hilarity. It would be like SZS.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 19:17   Link #66
smbjoshy

A couple chapters back I would've said "Somebody put this kid up in a psychiatric hospital before it's too late!", now look at where we are. Hopefully he pusses out on whatever they're gonna do (most likely suicide) but it looks like he's too mind F'd by that girl by now.
smbjoshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 19:58   Link #67
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

The series is back with volume 7 and the recently released chapter 33.

Spoiler for Chapter 33:
Old 2013-01-31, 23:13   Link #68
Utsuro no Hako

I was starting to wonder whether we'd get the ending before the anime comes out.

Spoiler for Chapter 33:
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 21:47   Link #69
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for ~chp 35:

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 22:08   Link #70
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for ~chp 35:
It makes you wonder what he'll do get that feeling of being "liberated" again. Before he got involved with Nakamura he just read books that nobody took interest in or understood, and fancied a girl who felt out of reach from him. Nakamura, despite who she was really got Kasuga to question or think about the strange juxtapositions of morality around him. Without her to "guide" or "educate" as we see now, he feels empty and lost with no real vision or reason to pursue a goal whatsoever. Him also losing his interest in reading is a great way to clarify this.

This is where things are picking up again. The Les fleurs du mal book that Tokiwa picked up, it sort of gave Kasuga that sense of "life" that he missed out during those years that time passed. The fact that the most popular girl in school is reading a book that sort of was Kasuga's epitaph, is a sense of strength that he'll possibly use to recapture that feeling he had lost before being forced into a new life he never wanted or to be a part of.

I'm interested to see how Tokiwa is going to affect Kasuga, and will it have a life changing impact just like with his time with Nakamura had. She seems off, but I'm really interested in her character and how she'll move Kasuga along in future chapters.
Old 2013-02-02, 06:32   Link #71
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

ch 35

Spoiler for ch 35:
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 07:17   Link #72
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
ch 35

Spoiler for ch 35:
Egocentrism and maximalism are pretty normal for his age, especially at middle school time. It's just sometimes those take some radical forms, like in his case. Nothing freaky here.
Old 2013-02-02, 08:25   Link #73
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Egocentrism and maximalism are pretty normal for his age, especially at middle school time. It's just sometimes those take some radical forms, like in his case. Nothing freaky here.
While it's true, Kasuga's just too extreme. There's always huge difference between the radical extremists and normal people who share the similar view.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 14:37   Link #74
Utsuro no Hako

The rest of vol 7 is out ... and it's not the end of the series. I coulda sworn 7 was supposed to be the last, but I guess I just assumed that because the incident at the festival seemed like the climax.

Spoiler for Chapters 36-37:

At least it sounds like the wait for vol. 8 chapters won't be so long.
Old 2013-02-02, 15:26   Link #75
konart

Raws are up to ch.41 or 42 right now, so yeah - we can await some more chapters soon
Old 2013-02-02, 16:35   Link #76
frubam
simp for Lyria

Spoiler for ~chp 37:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Spoiler for Chapters 36-37:
Yeah, thought the same. It felt like there would be no more story to tell after those events. Glad it isn't the last as this new arc seems interesting, though in a different way than the previous ones.
Spoiler for ~chp 37:

Old 2013-02-03, 11:11   Link #77
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for ~chp 37:
Spoiler:

Anyway, Chapter 38 is out.

Spoiler for Chapter 38:
Old 2013-02-03, 19:54   Link #78
Arkard

Normal life is clearly boring, I'll give it a few before one of the nut jobs girls from his past magically meets up with him again and/or something catches on fire.

Not too sure where the Tokiwa thing is going other then possibly more collateral damage. Probably will value Kasuga for appreciating her for her intellectual interests rather then her boyfriend who seems to be jealous/fixated on her looks. Add in his past, and queue property damage and bystander distress.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 22:50   Link #79
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Anyway, Chapter 38 is out.

Spoiler for Chapter 38:
Well you can color me surprised. Normally I'd be skeptic of the boyfriend's behavior, but for now, I'm just going to mostly assume that he's an okay guy so far. The club is filled with an even amount of guys and girls too, so I don't expect anything 'club'-related to be negative....at least at the offset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Not too sure where the Tokiwa thing is going other then possibly more collateral damage. Probably will value Kasuga for appreciating her for her intellectual interests rather then her boyfriend who seems to be jealous/fixated on her looks. Add in his past, and queue property damage and bystander distress.
Yeah, this is my assumption as well except the boyfriend being jealous part. I think if you heard your girlfriend was suddenly hanging out with some guy you didn't know at her school, and it being unusual for her to do so(i.e. hang out w/a guy solo), not to mention the way she told her friend, you'd probably would be a bit weary too. I can imagine the girl that told would say something like "I saw Aya leave with some boy at our school by themselves to do 'stuff'", so it's understandable to get defensive. I can't say he's completely fixated on her looks either, as they seem to get along fairly well, but that smirk still bothers me, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had motivations like that all along. Even if he didn't, I can still see him becoming some kind of bully in the long run, whether subtle or blatant if/when Tokiwa starts to change. I'd imagine Kasuga reading her original story will be a strong factor in having her turn toward him.

Old 2013-02-05, 00:48   Link #80
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Chapter 39

Man, really liking this arc! Was totally expecting Tokiwa's boyfriend to be some kind of delinquent, but he turned out to be a pretty normal guy. I wouldn't even call him a jerk in this chapter, his behavior was pretty relatable considering the situation.

Anyway, go Kasuga! Driving a wedge in their relationship by just sitting there eating some pizza. Impressive disruption ability there.

Really curious to see where the Kasuga X Tokiwa thing goes. I can't see them being more than friends... but in this manga, you never know what's going to happen.

The author does a great job of making me feel... uncomfortable... while reading this.

Tags
drama, psychological, romance, school life, shounen