AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-11-04, 07:58   Link #1321
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh man! I can't wait for this game to come out! The first game in the psp is really a test of skill and knowing the weakness/strength's of a certain unit.

Before my mains are G, TurnA, Master Asia and Alex. Here in this new GvsG Plus, I think I'll stick with the G gundam team.
Old 2009-11-04, 08:29   Link #1322
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

My Deathscythe :3

I remember seeing an Overflag in previous month's scan. Here hoping for Graham .
Old 2009-11-04, 08:49   Link #1323
New type of Newtype
Gundam Pilot

Does the Reborns Gundam and Strike Freedom have the use of satellite weapons(fangs/Dragoons)? If it does, will they also be controllable like the Nu and Sazabi or acts on its own like the Qubeley MkII?
New type of Newtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 08:52   Link #1324
Code
最強の剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
My Deathscythe :3

I remember seeing an Overflag in previous month's scan. Here hoping for Graham .
Graham is only available as a non-playable enemy in this game, if I recall correctly.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 12:25   Link #1325
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Wonder if there will be a Gundam Next Next game soon for the PSP?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 21:11   Link #1326
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Wonder if there will be a Gundam Next Next game soon for the PSP?
Probably in 1-2 years, I would guess. The game is still fairly popular with the crowds even though many arcades are now allowing as many lines as there are cabinets so people don't have to play against other players if they don't want to. It's a pretty good cash cow for the arcades, IMHO.

No one I know plays this game, though, so I'll wait till the game is cheaper before buying it.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 23:29   Link #1327
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
It's a pretty good cash cow for the arcades, IMHO
QFT.

Since no one can resist playing/using their favorite gundam.
Old 2009-11-05, 00:07   Link #1328
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Probably is an issue for me

I'm heading to Singapore and HK for the holidays soon and I may come across a shop that has them.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 05:59   Link #1329
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

For anyone coming to Singapore, do know that we have Anime Festival Asia 09 on 21st and 22nd November, probably the largest convention yet and there's definitely Gundams as well.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 06:06   Link #1330
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
For anyone coming to Singapore, do know that we have Anime Festival Asia 09 on 21st and 22nd November, probably the largest convention yet and there's definitely Gundams as well.
Will you be taking pictures for those of us that can't make it?
Old 2009-11-05, 06:15   Link #1331
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Will you be taking pictures for those of us that can't make it?
Sure lol, but I won't guarantee quality

The most amazing thing about this convention is the 2 concerts happening on the 2 days.

May'n and Ichirou Mizuki (Aniki), who were here last year, is joined by Nagakawa Shoko (Shokotan), Fukuyama Yoshiki.

And Hatsune Miku is having her first live overseas, which I think is also with her new voice, Vocaloid 2nd Anniversary Dark ver.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 15:06   Link #1332
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Aw...SEED Awaken on Strike Freedom Boss is overpowered.

Guess we gotta out smart the A.I. and it's deadly range. No wonder G mobile fighters are now in 3rd tiers. Well at least super, hyper mode and berserker will be my fighting chance.

Is it true that Wing Zero Custom can fire the twin buster riffle 3 times like it did in the OVA? Man that will be awesome to see.
Old 2009-11-13, 00:39   Link #1333
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Aw...SEED Awaken on Strike Freedom Boss is overpowered.

Guess we gotta out smart the A.I. and it's deadly range. No wonder G mobile fighters are now in 3rd tiers. Well at least super, hyper mode and berserker will be my fighting chance.

Is it true that Wing Zero Custom can fire the twin buster riffle 3 times like it did in the OVA? Man that will be awesome to see.
If they really want an accurate portrayal they would have the Wing Zero Custom damage itself and possibly explode afterwards .

Let's hope not. I had no idea that the Mobile Fighters are 3rd tier, why is that?
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 12:48   Link #1334
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
If they really want an accurate portrayal they would have the Wing Zero Custom damage itself and possibly explode afterwards .

Let's hope not. I had no idea that the Mobile Fighters are 3rd tier, why is that?
Wing Zero custom exploded in the OVA after firing the 3 shots because it was damaged with the fight in space with Nataku custom.

In first installment GvsG Strike Freedom was the top tier while G and Master are 2nd.
Guess they wanted the Seed Destiny to be top along with Turn A, one reason is their range of attack and damage.

There has been drastic changes on the units and their gameplay balancing. Though as said it's a skill base game and how you use a certain unit whether on the 3000, 2000 or 1000 pts. you can beat any unit, if your

Wonder if Meer's pink Zaku is here.
Old 2009-11-15, 09:44   Link #1335
makin

Reborns and more !

G vs G Next Plus 1
G vs G Next Plus 2
G vs G Next Plus 3
G vs G Next Plus 4
makin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 10:55   Link #1336
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:

is it just me? that these versions of the intro openings are somehow show accurate,
mostly with SEED & Destiny having their signature STOCK FOOTAGE action poses
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 15:25   Link #1337
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Wing Zero custom exploded in the OVA after firing the 3 shots because it was damaged with the fight in space with Nataku custom.

In first installment GvsG Strike Freedom was the top tier while G and Master are 2nd.
Guess they wanted the Seed Destiny to be top along with Turn A, one reason is their range of attack and damage.

There has been drastic changes on the units and their gameplay balancing. Though as said it's a skill base game and how you use a certain unit whether on the 3000, 2000 or 1000 pts. you can beat any unit, if your

This is pretty awesome right here. Again it's telling that I recognize where pretty much all of the footage came from in each specific series. For the most part it's the opening, but for others it's iconic scenes like Bernie in the Zaku Kai jumping over the school or the Nu Gundam launching straight from Von Braun into the battle.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 16:27   Link #1338
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:

Strike Freedom wasn't in the first GVG, I think you were talking about Freedom.

But wow, usually when I play GVG in the arcades everyone gets pissed off if someone uses God Gundam or Master Gundam, I never knew they were regarded as lesser gundams now.
Old 2009-11-16, 15:07   Link #1339
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
But wow, usually when I play GVG in the arcades everyone gets pissed off if someone uses God Gundam or Master Gundam, I never knew they were regarded as lesser gundams now.
i think the main reason is because of the introduction of the Next Dash system, that heavy melee suits are lower tiered now. ND cancels any move by using a bit of boost, so basically everyone has ability similar to freedom's awaken in GvG, thus you can quickly cancel a ranged attack if it won't hit your target. if you let it fire(assume you missed) and don't use ND, there's gonna be consequences.

if you look at most of the fights on youtube, you'd see people spam quick charged shot a lot(especially destiny or gundam) with ND being used right after. meleing has become less attractive when someone can spam high damage ranged attack very frequently.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 00:59   Link #1340
jonli
JONLIの憂'

So what exactly would be a high tier suit now? I heard Turn A was one of the best, but he seems to be a pretty strong melee suit to me.