AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-03-14, 20:44   Link #61
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well thing are really getting out of hand with Kaiser closing off the whole city like it was nothing but at less the Charlie & Ikacchi are doing what they can

Miyako and her pudding weakness
Old 2022-03-15, 08:06   Link #62
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 9:

intense battle between two Seven Crowns members.

using Kyaru as a shield is a dirty tactic, but sadly it worked.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-03-18 at 05:01.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-15, 21:27   Link #63
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well thing are really getting out of hand with Kaiser closing off the whole city like it was nothing but at less the Charlie & Ikacchi are doing what they can

Miyako and her pudding weakness
That pudding power is something though. Mini Majin Buu here. The only downside is that shadows don't last long when turned into pudding so she can't eat them . That'll put those around her in danger...

Definitely in the midst of the climax of the season now. Talk about an all out assault on the city. Trapping them and unleashing a hoard of shadows. Not a good spot, especially when the one behind this plot is plenty powerful. The longer this goes on the more souls Kaiser can gather to power herself.
Old 2022-03-16, 11:23   Link #64
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 10:

ah, this show is so good. When Pecorine declare to protect the people and reclaim her kingdom, emotional moment it put tears into my eye. Not joking.

looking forward to next week!!!

release date is June 2022, but Peco is already sold out. People are so fast to pre-order, I should have pre-ordered earlier..

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-488743
Old 2022-03-21, 17:59   Link #65
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 11:

nice to see Eriko in action.

Pecorine vs mind controlled Jun is brutal, with blood.

surprised to see that Kaiser is only a shadow, and the real one was asleep. This gives me an idea.. what if Kyaru is also only just a shadow? hmm..

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-03-23 at 10:47.
Old 2022-03-21, 20:41   Link #66
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its good to see Eriko and that crazy look of hers

Christina really not holding back at all and trouncing all of them
Old 2022-03-22, 01:27   Link #67
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Another episode just full of wonderfully epic moments.

Christina vs Twilight Caravan didn't disappoint in the slightest. A good amount of back and forth with the momentum. Of course the point of the battle wasn't exactly to win. It was just to rescue Metamorregnant. Whether or not they actually pulled that off with the real Kaiser awakening is hard to say. I guess we'll have too see if Metamorregnant, Labyrista, and Christina show up in the finale. Regardless, that fight was utterly a blast. Eriko was utterly nuts and the final members that didn't show up in season 1 were allowed to show up and contribute quite a bit. Frankly being up against an OP and busted ability like the one Christina had definitely made things a challenge.

And there you go. Yuuki does make his move at the end. Much as it was a total blast watching Pecorine give everything to save her friend and her kingdom, it couldn't just end with that. And it does establish how utterly terrifying their enemy is. The shadow version of her was so powerful that it took this much to win. That's just crazy. Still, I loved the brutal battle between Jun and Pecorine. That was intense.
Old 2022-03-23, 10:46   Link #68
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Christina vs Twilight Caravan is made intense because both sides are trying to kill each other. Pecorine vs Jun is somehow milder, because Peco was not trying to kill Jun during their fight. When Mitsuki and Eriko slashed at Christina, those slashes would have killed if not neutralized by Absolute Defense. The fight quickly devolved from a rescue operation into a brawl where someone could get axed on the head or stabbed in the eye. LOL

sad that this season is about to end with just one more episode..
Old 2022-03-28, 14:27   Link #69
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well that was a great way to leave things at. I still hope there will be a third season since they did leave enough mysteries intact for that to be a thing. But if nothing else this second season was an outright treasure.

They go everything they wanted done. Pecorine got her home and place in the world back. Karyl got to resolve everything in terms of Kaiser and her place in the group. Yuuki really got to contribute along with taking his chances on the bonds he has right now. He really does need to master the art of protecting people without nearly killing himself, but such is. At least he still gets to stand with those precious to him.

This season was just excellent. It's a shame it has mostly gone under the radar considering how well it did a lot of things. But at least it was a treat to watch from start to finish. The final battle was a good deal of fun and of course they had to push themselves to the limits to save their enemy.

Even if we get nothing more, this was a fun series. They paid off the setup for many elements from the two seasons into this finale. A few things remain mysterious, but overall it did a nice job.

I'll definitely go with an 8.5/10 here. Well done.
Old 2022-03-28, 20:41   Link #70
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well got to save Kaiser just because Pecorine made a promise to eat together

Yasuko just standing there watching it all

8/10 Need another season for more Eriko and all about Twilight Caravan
Old 2022-03-29, 00:07   Link #71
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

So they ended up doing their own things instead of making it tie-in AU to game.
I guess this means no Arc 2 as S3 given Twinkle Wish exclusion to this point pretty much ensure anime will have their own spin to source material.

Still a weird decision overall. Normally you would wanted story like this to be under teaser format containing characters relationship in game (e.g. FF XV Brotherhood).
Here I couldn't see anything to encourage playing the game even to the last episode, probably due to awareness the game is already on Year 4 and settle nicely to its audience after Cygames experience with GBF where Djeeta episode got more positive response. Kaiser being saved is probably the biggest tease done by anime to game players; feels like this is KMR answer to all the "Kaiser playable when?". LOL.

Old 2022-03-29, 15:37   Link #72
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
So they ended up doing their own things instead of making it tie-in AU to game.
Actually, as revealed in the second half of the Kasumi arc,
Spoiler for mobile game:
Old 2022-03-29, 18:56   Link #73
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

amazing final episode. It was a long journey indeed. Took two seasons and over a year to get here. Peco is really a kind person, jail time is enough punish for all the evil things that Kaiser did - well, I guess that makes Kyaru-chan happy.

really, hoping for a season 3! Come on Cygames, people are addicted to gacha, so you have plenty money to make another season. lol

10/10

edit:

also hoping that Tsumugi is famous enough to get a figure. If a good figure is released for her, then I will buy it.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-03-29 at 19:13.
Old 2022-03-29, 21:56   Link #74
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Actually, as revealed in the second half of the Kasumi arc,
Spoiler for mobile game:
Spoiler for :

Old 2022-03-30, 00:49   Link #75
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
episode 12:

amazing final episode. It was a long journey indeed. Took two seasons and over a year to get here. Peco is really a kind person, jail time is enough punish for all the evil things that Kaiser did - well, I guess that makes Kyaru-chan happy.

really, hoping for a season 3! Come on Cygames, people are addicted to gacha, so you have plenty money to make another season. lol

10/10

edit:

also hoping that Tsumugi is famous enough to get a figure. If a good figure is released for her, then I will buy it.
Here's hoping they get to a third season at some point. They clearly didn't mind pouring the gacha money into this season considering how absolutely epic it got and how good looking it was overall.

And there's certainly room to keep telling their own anime story here. The name drop of Minerva has to be big, there was the Kasumi flashback, and Kiiri still being secured for the time being. Yuuki didn't get to meet up with his old guild either who we saw in the final moments are still alive.

No guarantee we get a third season of course. If this is all we get then I'm still thrilled since season 2 was just awesome. But if they want to do a third season then it would make sense and I'd be hyped to see it!