2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-17, 22:07   Link #841
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Too bad for them Lulu's personal goals actually did include liberating Japan. >_>

Hope they had fun selling out their only chance at freedom for an actual betrayal by the real monster.
Does Schneizel have the authority to grant them what they want? I mean he is basically agreeing to give away part of the empire.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:08   Link #842
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Does Schneizel have the authority to grant them what they want? I mean he is basically agreeing to give away part of the empire.
If he brings in Zero/Lelouch? I wouldn't see why not. And since I see him going against his father any way he can, he would do it. And I don't think the Emperor will care. He has other plans.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:08   Link #843
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
He's prime minister and the Emperor doesn't care. He's got the authority.
Old 2008-08-17, 22:08   Link #844
scifijimmy

Ashlay: I don't see Schneizel as a monster. The real monster is Charles.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:08   Link #845
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

One more thing why the hell would u bring a weapon of mass destruction into the battle field with lost of civilians. These same people (by betraying your father and working with the enemy) that you are trying to protect.

Suzaku went through "so much pain" and serve brittania so he could change from with in and help the people in that sense. Then why the hell would you bring a nuke type weapon into the area where lost of these folks live.

You know he blames Lelouch for geassing him with the "live" command and thats why he set the nuke off to preserve himself but wasnt his decision. But why the hell would you bring a bomb like that into that area in teh 1st place. Lelouch and the black knights is not worth the whole tokyo.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:08   Link #846
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
It's not like the Emperor is doing anything anyways.

"Leave everything to Schenzeil."

The guy doesn't even want to bother with the world as it is now and even Schenzeil is aware of that.

Quote:
You know he blames Lelouch for geassing him with the "live" command and thats why he set the nuke off to preserve himself but wasnt his decision. But why the hell would you bring a bomb like that into that area in teh 1st place. Lelouch and the black knights is not worth the whole tokyo.
Unknown whether or not Suzaku blames Lelouch for this event.

You gotta love the parallels though.

Geass kills millions of japanese in S1.

Geass kills millions of britannians.

Geass sure knows how to play fair.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:09   Link #847
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Unfair?

That's probably as fair as you would get as the moment Zero steps into that room all he has to do is geass everyone to commit suicide.

That and the knights were trying to get a hold of him but couldn't.
Well, it's established that we disagree on that topic.

But I don't see how that equates to complaining about the show, we simply have diffrent opinions... he's slamming people down for not agreeing with him (and you), and somehow lumping them together with people who are discontent with the show.

I mean, wtf?
Old 2008-08-17, 22:10   Link #848
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
*sigh* looks like the chances for Nunnally surviving is unbelievably-uber-slim. Though I wouldn't like it at all if she gets revived, that would just suck arse. Well, I'm betting at least half of the Black Knights would join again with Zero in the end.
aka Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:10   Link #849
rpgman1

It seems that both sides would never listen to Lelouch's side of the story about the massacre and that the Geass was out of control. Cornelia could've said that since she encountered the Geass Cult and met V.V. as well. Preview seems to show on the search for Lelouch, the Ragnarok, and Gino's possible betrayal.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:11   Link #850
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
One more thing why the hell would u bring a weapon of mass destruction into the battle field with lost of civilians. These same people (by betraying your father and working with the enemy) that you are trying to protect.

Suzaku went through "so much pain" and serve brittania so he could change from with in and help the people in that sense. Then why the hell would you bring a nuke type weapon into the area where lost of these folks live.
If he didn't bring it, someone else would have used it. He didn't plan on using it so he felt it was safer in his hands than someone elses. That is the difference. Again, this was brought up plenty already.
Old 2008-08-17, 22:12   Link #851
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Well, it's established that we disagree on that topic.

But I don't see how that equates to complaining about the show, we simply have diffrent opinions... he's slamming people down for not agreeing with him (and you), and somehow lumping them together with people who are discontent with the show.

I mean, wtf?
No actually he's going against people who state that the Knights turned against Zero so quickly when in fact they did not. Schenzeil more or less gave everything out that he had acquired.

I simply stated that Ougi broke the deadlock between the two and that Zero's presence wasn't there which didn't help him.

That much you can agree no?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:12   Link #852
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
He hates his father's legacy and he isn't a fan of his father either. Have you been watching the same series as teh rest of us? Also, he isn't interested in killing Lelouch... And he has made plenty of successions and peace treaties instead of fighting. Schneizel isn't like his father.
His methods would be different in regards to what Charles pulled off but then again, don't sons that hate their dad's legacies end up carrying it out later on in life? (Oh wait, that only happened in the Godfather but then again...)

Perhaps for now but if Lelouch manages to find Schneizel's possible involvement in Marianne's killing and ends up targeting his older brother, then that might change.

No doubt Cornelia would want Lelouch dead for what he did to Euphie.

Doesn't anyone ever use biowarfare on Code Geass?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:12   Link #853
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post

Well Suzaku was meant to go out in the Gurren Seiten but Shniezel authorized Freya be attached to lancelot and someone was gonna go out in it to fire it. He thought that he can detter Lelouch's invasion with the weapon as levarage but also insuring that it wouldn't be fired since he had the will to not fire it.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:12   Link #854
scifijimmy

Provdence Nunnally's chances, if we are to believe the chart on their webpage, are the same as Clovis and Euphemia's.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:13   Link #855
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well Suzaku was meant to go out in the Gurren Seiten but Shniezel authorized Freya be attached to lancelot and someone was gonna go out in it to fire it. He thought that he can detter Lelouch's invasion with the weapon as levarage but also insuring that it wouldn't be fired since he had the will to not fire it.
Nina wanted it attached. Suzaku could have said no.
Old 2008-08-17, 22:14   Link #856
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Ah, I see. I didn't even notice the daylight changes, good one.

However, we don't know how long they were stationed at Kaminejima, we just know he was enroute towards Japan at the start of the battle. There's nothing conclusive where he was at the time of explosion then.

But I digress, I believe there was a point to him being there at Kaminejima during this event, especially since we all know what happened last time we were at Kaminejima in this show. I may eat my words, but we'll see.
I made an edit, that it was not fully light but rather abit past dawn, the bottom of the sky was bright but it was still abit purple, but definately alot brighter then when Lelouch was yelling at Rolo at the end of the last episode as you could still see the stars out then. And Monica did not confirm that the explosion happened until that moment past dawn which was after it happened by a fair amount of time. Also when Freia was used the sky was also not that brighter then when they showed Charle's ship that was still a fair bit out from Japan.

Still I can agree with that, nothing was that conclusive in the outcome but I am more leaning towards that Nunally is dead. we will see at the end though.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:14   Link #857
Proudleaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
It seems that both sides would never listen to Lelouch's side of the story about the massacre and that the Geass was out of control. Cornelia could've said that since she encountered the Geass Cult and met V.V. as well. Preview seems to show on the search for Lelouch, the Ragnarok, and Gino's possible betrayal.
Both sides, excluding Schneizel, were blinded by the newfound revelation that Zero was Lelouch, and that he was "apparently" responsible for all the crimes committed. It can be seen pretty clearly that Schneizel's priority was to destroy any remaining trust the BK had for Zero, as evidenced by him playing only a small piece of the conversation between Lelouch and Suzaku.

I'm still not convinced about Diethard though, as I'm getting the feeling that his "faith" in Zero isn't completely destroyed yet.

Excellent episode all around. No complaints here.
Proudleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:14   Link #858
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
removed. due to spoilers.
leechbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 22:15   Link #859
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
His methods would be different in regards to what Charles pulled off but then again, don't sons that hate their dad's legacies end up carrying it out later on in life? (Oh wait, that only happened in the Godfather but then again...)
You are right actually. Why do you think everyone sees parallels between Charles and Lelouch? But Schneizel is WAY too different from them. He doesn't play by their rules. He has a set of his own.
Quote:
Perhaps for now but if Lelouch manages to find Schneizel's possible involvement in Marianne's killing and ends up targeting his older brother, then that might change.
I don't think Schneizel is behind it at all actually. Eventually he will be Geassed into talking (just as Clovis and Cornelia were) he may KNOW more than the others, but he may not be behind it (hell, that may be why he doesn't like his father for all we know.)
Old 2008-08-17, 22:15   Link #860
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Go to the spoiler thread, leechbox. You know where it is.