Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2013-02-03, 22:40   Link #6441
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Well, what seemed a blowout became a thriller. Credit to both teams. Ray Lewis gets the dream finish, Ed Reed gets his long deserved ring, one Harbaugh get s a ring. However Kaepernick and the other Harbaugh should have another chance.
What about that Randy Moss story? EPIC EPIC EPIC, if the final play is hail Marry!! Truly a battle that will go down in History.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 22:42   Link #6442
GDB

WOOT! No one at worked believed we'd get a Super Bowl safety! I knew it! Granted, we didn't get my expected 27-25 score, but still!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 22:42   Link #6443
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

If there is one thing I care about, it's the fact that Randy Moss won't get a championship.

He and Cris Carter are the reasons why I'm a football fan in the first place.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 22:43   Link #6444
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Epic music makes the last play epic
Old 2013-02-03, 22:46   Link #6445
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Champs baby!!!

What a game!
Old 2013-02-03, 22:46   Link #6446
GDB

Woooooooooooot!
Old 2013-02-03, 22:46   Link #6447
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
No first down. 49ers get a chance to wing it up for a hail mary.
It's over now.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 22:47   Link #6448
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I really shouldn't have forgotten to mention Joe Flacco. He pretty much shoved it to everyone. His self-belief came to fruition this time. Dave Dameshek will have lost his standing to rib Baltimore and Flacco for a long time.

Is this the 3rd year in a row the team that won the Superbowl had to do it the ward way aka 3 games in the playoffs, most of them away from home?
Old 2013-02-03, 22:49   Link #6449
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
I really shouldn't have forgotten to mention Joe Flacco. He pretty much shoved it to everyone. His self-belief came to fruition this time. Dave Dameshek will have lost his standing to rib Baltimore and Flacco for a long time.
Such a calm player. Didn't let anything get in his mind.
Old 2013-02-03, 22:51   Link #6450
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Fuck Dameshek, LaMarr Woodley, Skip Bayless and all the other people that have tried to clown Flacco over the years.

So proud of this team. From overcoming numerous, coaching changes, criticism in the media, it's been an unbelievable year!
Old 2013-02-03, 22:54   Link #6451
Cyz
"Show it to me"

It was a good game. The 49ers definitely gave the Ravens a scare. Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens!
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 22:54   Link #6452
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Fuck Skip Bayless
I think he's done enough else without counting his stupid comments towards Flacco to be hated. It shouldn't even need to be said at this point.

Also, woot, jeans week again this week! That makes it about 4 or 5 weeks in a row now, and there's a chance the Partner will make it last the rest of Tax season. Pleeeeeeeeeease let it last the rest of tax season!
Old 2013-02-03, 22:59   Link #6453
Kyuu
=^^=

It's official. Joe Flacco is an elite QB now.

Congratulations to the Ravens.

And now, next year --- DA BEARS!!!
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 23:06   Link #6454
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Well to sum up this war. Blackouts, and out of the Harbaugh brothers. The calm one comes out with the win. Randy Moss does not redeem himself the Superbowl win. The Back up Q.B. Kaepernicks could not clutch in time, and his ego bit him in the butt. On Flip side Ed Reed FINALLY gets his ring, Raw Lewis despite all odds completed the dream, the overseen Flacco remained chill and took the offence to another level. Many, big and unpredictable plays happened, with tons of casualty on the field. Ray Lewis took the happy ending to the show. I think we can safely say that Ray Lewis will rise to heaven, and join god while doing his dance, then come back as Cyborg to help the Teen Titans. Done. I wounder what season 48 will be like? Hopefully the Bears,

Ending score

34-31 Raven Win

A thrill to the very end, This will be a Super Bowl to remember.
Old 2013-02-03, 23:13   Link #6455
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afternoon Tea View Post
Well to sum up this war. Blackouts, and out of the Harbaugh brothers. The calm one comes out with the win. Randy Moss does not redeem himself the Superbowl win. The Back up Q.B. Kaepernicks could not clutch in time, and his ego bit him in the butt. On Flip side Ed Reed FINALLY gets his ring, Raw Lewis despite all odds completed the dream, the overseen Flacco remained chill and took the offence to another level. Many, big and unpredictable plays happened, with tons of casualty on the field. Ray Lewis took the happy ending to the show. I think we can safely say that Ray Lewis will rise to heaven, and join god while doing his dance, then come back as Cyborg to help the Teen Titans. Done. I wounder what season 48 will be like?
Next year? More of what this year was: Chaos in the NFC (Because just about every team has a real shot at the playoffs), and Transition in the AFC (Because the dominant parts of the AFC are getting old).
Old 2013-02-03, 23:14   Link #6456
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
Next year? More of what this year was: Chaos in the NFC (Because just about every team has a real shot at the playoffs), and Transition in the AFC (Because the dominant parts of the AFC are getting old).
naw dude, season 48 summed up here. Can't wait.. little did you know that The Bears are the first pop group in NFL Histroy, and our charisma, dance moves, and singing will get us to the top.
Old 2013-02-03, 23:22   Link #6457
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Flacco better enjoy this, because both Jacoby Jones and Anquan Boldin are both probably going to be cap casualties this year to sign him to a new contract. A that old ass defense is going to be a year older.

Onwards to free agency, combine, and finally the Draft! Then the dead zone over the summer where the NFL Network plays re-runs hour after hour because there is zero new news.
Old 2013-02-03, 23:23   Link #6458
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afternoon Tea View Post
naw dude, season 48 summed up here. Can't wait
The Bears have no O-Line and are playing in the second toughest division in the NFL, and you guys aren't exactly going to have an easy schedule.
Old 2013-02-03, 23:26   Link #6459
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

It'll be interesting to see if this rookie QBs that blew the league away this year suffers a sophomore slump.
Old 2013-02-03, 23:26   Link #6460
Alchemist007
*Author

WE DID IT BALTIMORE, SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!

Tags
american football, sports