AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 21:00   Link #3061
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
unfortunately i don't see that happening because he is to kind of a person to do that, he will find out or knows what he did and he will take reponsibility, which makes me think the promise that saki will make is to shoko to "take care of haruto" and locket she is looking at is probably of him
I'm liking that potential outcome. "Take care of Haruto." Sounds like her last words.
Old 2013-06-18, 08:32   Link #3062
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Personally I don't think that Sunrise will pull the pregnancy card, as historically they've never been good at that plot point. And even then not on a main character — see Ougi and Viletta in Code Geass. Also the last time I remember a MAIN character getting pregnant was Ryoko from Zegapain, and even then only in the stinger of the final episode.

So no Magius babies. Indeed, I'm more inclined to think that, given the HUGE possible timeskip in store, we might a bigger chance of literal intergeneration romances with suspiciously identical characters for the sake of DRAMA. For example, Kyuuma running into someone who looks like Aina... except is on the 3rd Galactic Reich's side
Old 2013-06-18, 09:29   Link #3063
galdr

Cain already mentioned 'reproduction' before so I am not surprised if Sunrise include pregnancy.

I just hope they give Kyuma/Thunder/(not Haruto/Saki) Valvrave pilots screentime for cour 2. 12 episodes seems aren't enough considering we haven't covered L-Elf past and Dorssia situation in general.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 03:55   Link #3064
Key Board
Carbon

Not sure if this belongs here, but the official site updated with Wired avatars

http://www.valvrave.com/special/#s4
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 08:43   Link #3065
Fjoergyn

Going to need more than 24 chapters if you want to solve all the mysteries
Fjoergyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 09:29   Link #3066
NeutralZero

probably an OVA add-ons or that the second season being longer than the first...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 15:38   Link #3067
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

How long til someone ports VVV os?
Old 2013-06-21, 02:16   Link #3068
FreedomFighterGunboy

Hey guys, you think a new character with the Valvrave 2 will come out in the end or maybe in a new season? Valvrave for me needs a new a new character. The series so far has gone really deep and messed up (which is good in a way) and I believe that a new character is needed to fix some of these problems.
FreedomFighterGunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 03:40   Link #3069
Key Board
Carbon

Valverave Biglobe Anime One popularity poll final results, for those of you who care about such things. Biglobe is kinda like like MAL

Audrey
L-Elf
Shoko
Saki
Kyuuma
H-Neun
Q-Vier
Haruto

kinda predictable
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-21, 03:53   Link #3070
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I didn't know A–Drei was so popular. Saki deserves more...
Old 2013-06-21, 03:58   Link #3071
Key Board
Carbon

If we are going by Pixiv results L-Elf has 10 times the fanart for both Saki and Shoko combined, and A-Drei has 5 times that

So yes, they have a very strong or vocal following
Old 2013-06-21, 05:01   Link #3072
Asahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
If we are going by Pixiv results L-Elf has 10 times the fanart for both Saki and Shoko combined, and A-Drei has 5 times that

So yes, they have a very strong or vocal following
L-Elf's mysteriousness is food or fanart anyway. I didnt know A-Drei would be that popular though. I'm just happy that Haruto placed 8th lol.
Asahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 05:20   Link #3073
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Valverave Biglobe Anime One popularity poll final results, for those of you who care about such things. Biglobe is kinda like like MAL

Audrey
L-Elf
Shoko
Saki
Kyuuma
H-Neun
Q-Vier
Haruto

kinda predictable
I'm still happy to see Shouko going over the top with her third place, yet Saki is still trying to beat her popularity. I really hope Shouko still continues for who she is until the end from now on, considering the fact she's my favorite character of the series and it will never change unless something drastic will happen to her.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 08:29   Link #3074
Fjoergyn

A-drei by cosplay

L-11 is quite obvious

Saki bipolar

Shoko looks to be a relena 2013

OH GOD haruto not have been there
Fjoergyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 10:40   Link #3075
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
The fact that Q-Vier placed before Haruto is so funny.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 13:04   Link #3076
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Talking

Quote:

Audrey
L-Elf
Shoko
Saki
Kyuuma
H-Neun
Q-Vier
Haruto

kinda predictable
As expected. A Drei, wow! I didn't know that you're more popular than L Elf and Shouko. Haruto? pft!
Old 2013-06-21, 17:43   Link #3077
shadow1296

a-drei has his own spin off manga now
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...spin-off-manga

Old 2013-06-21, 17:57   Link #3078
Bern-san

The best thing is that it's published in female-oriented Sylph magazine (a lot of otome manga adaptations and some WTF mangas are in that magazine).
Old 2013-06-22, 11:59   Link #3079
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I don't see Haruto doing that. Happy girls like Shoko seem to always get tortured in popular anime/manga to build up angst and than they either work thing outs in the end with their object of love, move on, or die.

I hope for move on because L-Elf is totally still single atm as I see his relationship with the Princess as more of a brother/sister one and that he's obligated to her because of her kindness. So Shoko still has L-Elf as an option.
They're heading towards the moon to conquer it. Shoko has the charisma and following that L-elf doesn't have.

L-elf could be an actual prince of Dorssia or looking to make himself become close to one in New Jior.

Obviously. . .
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 13:08   Link #3080
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I'm not surprise about those results.

The power of fukujun is beyond human comprehension.

Spoiler for cg:
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire