AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-23, 10:40   Link #21
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

That was an epic chapter. A fight definitely worth the finale of Naruto. Although I wonder if they're really going to be able to wrap up everything in the next 2 chapters and perhaps the movie.
Old 2014-10-23, 10:47   Link #22
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Think about it. We are two chapters away from the end and still haven't ended the fight.
The fight can easily end in 2 pages. One page just to set it up since they ended this chapter like this, then the next page being Sakura punching Sasuke into oblivion.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 10:54   Link #23
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I always want to see how can Naruto escape genjutsu from sasuke...Too bad it never happens. Guess Sasuke knows that genjutsu won't work on naruto because of those natural energy or the nine tail inside of naruto?
Yeah as discovered in the Sasuke vs Bee fight, if a person is buddy buddy with their tailed beast, the tailed beast can knock the person out of the genjutsu.

So since Naruto is buddy buddy with all 9 beasts( especially Kurama), genjutsu won't work since Kurama can just knock Naruto out of it.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 11:18   Link #24
ranchan13

I do kinda love how they each get one final Power attack, before the fight completely devolves into "I'mma beat the crap outta you with my fists"
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 11:19   Link #25
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Finally.
At this moment, Sakura-chan might currently be the most powerful ninja in the world.
Interference on three. Break!!
Old 2014-10-23, 11:26   Link #26
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Finally.
At this moment, Sakura-chan might currently be the most powerful ninja in the world.
That truly is a scary thought
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-10-23, 12:16   Link #27
Robotech Master

Quote:
I always want to see how can Naruto escape genjutsu from sasuke...Too bad it never happens. Guess Sasuke knows that genjutsu won't work on naruto because of those natural energy or the nine tail inside of naruto?
Remember how Bee effortlessly broke out of Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu because the Eight Tails disturbed it for him?

Naruto didn't have that kind of cooperation with the Kyuubi at that time, but now he does, so the same thing pretty much applies.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 12:43   Link #28
The Small One

Quote:
Actually I think it would be pretty funny, if it were the other way around: Just after Sasuke deals the final blow to Naruto, he realizes, that he was trapped inside a Genjutsu and used up all his chakra, while Naruto calmly sits anywhere and is still fully powered.
But it would probably be too insulting to Sasuke, loosing in Genjutsu, which Naruto usually sucks in.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 13:02   Link #29
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually I think it would be pretty funny, if it were the other way around: Just after Sasuke deals the final blow to Naruto, he realizes, that he was trapped inside a Genjutsu and used up all his chakra, while Naruto calmly sits anywhere and is still fully powered.
But it would probably be too insulting to Sasuke, loosing in Genjutsu, which Naruto usually sucks in.
I'd honestly love to see that. Won't happen, but would be hilarious
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-10-23, 13:56   Link #30
Wandering Soul

That was a pretty good chapter. Unlike last time where they started with their fist and then went to the big guns they started big then ended up just exchanging punches and kicks.
Old 2014-10-23, 15:22   Link #31
noktown

So if Sakura interferes that means Naruto lost ?Would be pretty disappointed to see that.

Naruto needs to win this alone.

Last edited by noktown; 2014-10-24 at 08:52.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 15:46   Link #32
GusGus

So far very boring and anticlimatic fight.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 16:25   Link #33
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
So if Sakura interferes that means Naruto lost ?Would be pretty disappointed to see that.

Naruto needs to win this with alone.
Seems like it could happen, afterall, indra is the "sole powerful being" and ashura has "teamwork/nakama power"....
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 17:19   Link #34
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man, this was quite a chapter.
Old 2014-10-23, 17:19   Link #35
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Yeah, you're right.

Kishi would rather kill himself before doing that .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 17:23   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
That truly is a scary thought
But that's the reality in the next chapter, unless they have some hidden reserves. But since its almost the last chapter it wouldn't be very interesting if they simpy regenerated by getting more tailed beast and nature chakra and continued with the same moves they showed until now. Instead what i'm counting on is a final trick from Naruto, something similar to what he did against Neji. And then Sasuke deciding that he failed so he has to die. But whatever happens my guess is it will be Sakura who heals them or even saves their lives in the end, so they can then revive all the people who are inside the tree and possibly even those who died recently.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 17:50   Link #37
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Seems like it could happen, afterall, indra is the "sole powerful being" and ashura has "teamwork/nakama power"....
I would cry if that happened
Hashirama had Ashuras "teamwork power" but in his final fight with Madara he fought and defeated him alone. It would suck so bad if Sakura just appeared on the scene and saved Naruto. This is their fight even the old sage stepped out of it! Even if that chidori hits him who's to say it kills him considering the movie and that Naruto could casually regrow Kakashis eye he could probably regrow his heart
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 22:17   Link #38
BPD Renegade

Best chapter in a while. Good old fashion fighting without rehashed dialogue. I don't watch the anime, but I'll tune in for this fight.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 23:35   Link #39
yakumo-chan

i still dont understand why they are friends...
Old 2014-10-24, 15:40   Link #40
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Excellent chapter. 10/10. That was refreshing and well-done. Now I can't wait for the parts of the finale that are left.

Though really... the first thing that came out of mouth when I finished reading the chapter was... "DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO END IT THERE?" I'm not angry, but I find it amusing, since it worked very well.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion