Notices

Old 2022-07-07, 10:30   Link #21
LG-MAX 2.o

Crunchyroll has a version uncensored?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-07, 10:39   Link #22
maximilianjenus
[E]

i am.pleasabtly surprised by the quality of the camel toes, those have become increasingly rarer in ecchi anime, the latest Ikkitousen release is so sad because of that.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-07, 15:16   Link #23
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xical View Post
watching the intro, how far in the story production is thinking they can go?
there is no way to reach a point were the five of them are in the harem.
Well, if its the Manga you are comparing to, then the plot flow in the Manga is really slow.
Most of the stuff which took chapters to cover could be covered within a single Episode.

Also, they would probably rush many parts of the story, as if they go the normal speed as in the Manga & Novel, then even within the 12 episodes, MC would not have a Harem (as in the Manga the 2nd girl appears around Chapter 37, while in LN she appears in v04).
And that would completely defeat the Title of the series.

Just read the recent Manga chapter, and truthfully the content of that 16 page chapter could easily be covered within like 5 minutes in a episode, and there many like that.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-07-07 at 16:46.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 12:20   Link #24
AP24

Isn’t this only 12 episodes? If the anime will reach all 5 girls of the harem being introduced then it’s going to be insanely rushed or skip a lot of things.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 13:17   Link #25
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

The pace is... about as slow as I expected, though we're getting some scenes from a possible future with the entire harem together... I'm puzzled as to how he has a kid though.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 13:42   Link #26
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
i am.pleasabtly surprised by the quality of the camel toes, those have become increasingly rarer in ecchi anime, the latest Ikkitousen release is so sad because of that.
Did it had cameltoe before in the past seasons?
Old 2022-07-13, 13:52   Link #27
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Does Michio actually have a son in the WN version or was that an anime filler thing? I know that the Fandom/Wikia for the series doesn't yet mention it or that I have found. Then again, open source sites can be questionable in terms of reliability. Also, I thought Roxanne was Michio's first!
Old 2022-07-13, 15:23   Link #28
Xical
Phantom User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Does Michio actually have a son in the WN version or was that an anime filler thing? I know that the Fandom/Wikia for the series doesn't yet mention it or that I have found. Then again, open source sites can be questionable in terms of reliability. Also, I thought Roxanne was Michio's first!
This is an anime only thing, not in wn, ln or manga.
Old 2022-07-13, 15:50   Link #29
Strahan

I was originally watching the censored version, but today I saw ep1 uncensored was available so I rewatched. I was a bit disappointed in it... I was expecting much more lol. Most of the censorship blockage was over clothing, not even actual nudity except for like two very brief scenes.

I guess the pervert in me just has to settle for doujinshi to scratch that itch lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 15:58   Link #30
grecefar

That was quite the spoiler in the beginning with that scene of him 10 years later. Even if it's original.

Still I'm glad that he is still there in ten years with a happy harem.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 16:00   Link #31
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I was originally watching the censored version, but today I saw ep1 uncensored was available so I rewatched. I was a bit disappointed in it... I was expecting much more lol. Most of the censorship blockage was over clothing, not even actual nudity except for like two very brief scenes.

I guess the pervert in me just has to settle for doujinshi to scratch that itch lol
In Crunchyroll ou subs?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 16:05   Link #32
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
though we're getting some scenes from a possible future with the entire harem together... I'm puzzled as to how he has a kid though.
Quote:
Looked around, and found that the part of Michio having sex with a girl at the First Village is neither present in the Light Novel or Manga.

But there is a "Special Chapter - Another Route End" Chapter in the Web Novel, were it talks about it (even at the start of Episode 2, Roxanne's Voice says that its a story from a Possible Future).

Apparently, MC meets a Widow (named "Tillich/ティリヒ") during his stay at that Village, while in normal route he doesn't have much interaction with her, but in that Another Path Chapter, he had a one-night stand with her, and like shown in the Anime, he suspects that the kid might be his.

For anyone interested, here is the Raw of that Chapter.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4259s/9/

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-07-13 at 16:16.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-13, 16:29   Link #33
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I was a bit disappointed in it... I was expecting much more lol.
Give it another episode or two he still hasn't even bought his first slave yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Apparently, MC meets a Widow (named "Tillich/ティリヒ") during his stay at that Village, while in normal route he doesn't have much interaction with her, but in that Another Path Chapter, he had a one-night stand with her, and like shown in the Anime, he suspects that the kid might be his.
I'm puzzled how he still ended up with Roxanne in that timeline but I guess messy logic is better than authors alienating their fanbases when it comes to AU.
Old 2022-07-13, 19:33   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The opening of the episode was weird. What was even the point of that? A what-if scenario that didn't even happen in the anime? Clearly he didn't sleep with anyone before he left the village. If he did...he sure as heck wouldn't be this desperate to get Roxanne no matter how lovely she is. It's just weird to include that at all. At best it is just confusing to the audience and in general it is just unnecessary. I mean sure, it's kind of nice that almost a decade he gave his kid a sword.

Maybe the point was to just have an excuse to show off the full harem since we're doubtful to meet them all across the normal progression of the story at this rate. Not without it getting some extra seasons.

Good on him for surviving that first floor trap. I'm a bit surprised he didn't try heading down another level or two considering how OP that sword is. But I suppose better to be safer than dead. Not that it really helped him since he nearly died in that trap and still has to take the risks of hunting down bandits. But I suppose when it comes to getting the cute girl it's worth it to him.
Old 2022-07-13, 22:28   Link #35
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

So, in terms of main series canon of the WN, was Roxanne his first or not? I don't exactly read the manga yet other than occasional seeing chapters that I have Googled. I will eventually read the manga because I don't have the patience to read the WN chapters.
Old 2022-07-14, 00:46   Link #36
Lex79

Well, it felt a bit weird having the what if story before the characters outside of Roxanne are introduced. I wonder there Will be other alternate futures and if this is how they are going to show the full harem...though at least telling us the names of the girls would be nice.
Old 2022-07-14, 09:50   Link #37
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
So, in terms of main series canon of the WN, was Roxanne his first or not?
What you saw happen in the starting village in the anime is what happened in the starting village in the source; Michio did not have sex and is a card carrying virgin when he gets to town and meets Roxanne.

The AU scene is probably confusing to more than a few anime only now I'm sure.
Old 2022-07-14, 13:24   Link #38
Frontier

That was a really odd way of opening the second episode...an anime original sequence of the protagonist and his full Harem meeting his son from a hookup with some village girl in another life? And then he gets his one dad moment of passing a sword onto his son? Like, was there a reason for any of that? I'm not really sure what it adds to the plot at all (other than a really brief sex scene) .

I guess we get more of a preview of the Harem, but I'm assuming they'll all show up at some point in the actual series since they're in the Opening .

Kind of surprising for this kind of show, they actually put the focus more on the dungeon-hopping and exploring the mechanics of this world than on the sex and fanservice...although Michio is still determined to get Roxanne .

I think the show has an interesting take on abilities, MP, and weaponry/items. It's always interesting to me which shows lean more into the worlds' using legitimate game mechanics or where it's fairly ancillary to the actual story, but this feels more like the former .

Although ironically after all that focus on the titular dungeon...Michio defaults back to hunting down bandits like he originally planned too .
Old 2022-07-16, 22:24   Link #39
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
In Crunchyroll ou subs?
(shrug) The file is tagged "Z4ST1N", dunno if they made their own subs or if they just added CR subs to the uncensored video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Give it another episode or two he still hasn't even bought his first slave yet.
Heh yea, I know there are a lot of sexy times coming (I've read the manga) but I mean if they are already putting up such censorship on things that aren't even that bad, it doesn't bode well. Though I guess since uncensored is available later, no big deal. I set my importer to automatically delete the SubsPlease version when it pops in so I can just wait for the uncensored one, heh.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-17, 15:57   Link #40
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Yeah, the beginning of the 2nd ep was terrible spoilers really. You know, I like to gradually see who's going to be part of the harem. Whoever decision it was that put that "future" segment in there was a moron.

That being said, a harem anime that hasn't reached any part of the harem by the end of ep 2 feels kinda blasphemous . But seriously, I'm actually enjoying his adventure so far, even if its just him by himself with the on-screen time. Feels like a more down-to-earth start than other isekai stories(at least so far), despite him having advantage weapon and skills.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, ecchi