AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-22, 01:04   Link #341
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Shoko apparently only loves girls and young looking girls at that. All her dolls appear to be girls. Besides, did you see the way she was caressing Yaya's ass? O.o YEAH........we know whats she does in her spare time..........

Nice to see one of Yaya's sisters. Shoko's dolls are remarkably life like, makes you wonder if they are bandolls, which would mean Shoko is turning young girls into dolls........a horrible thought. I'd prefer to just assume the life like nature of her dolls is just another sign of her immense skill and talent as a doll maker. Shes obviously #1 for a reason.

I too wonder if Magus is Raishin's brother. Did he kill his family to turn his own sister into a doll? That would be F'd up big time.

I'm looking forward to an epic fight next week. Wipe that evil smirk of Felix's face, Yaya!

I like how they are not rushing through the story. Does anyone know how many episodes this show will have?
12 episodes apparently.

From my estimation, I would say this anime will cover up 3 volumes of the novel. (4 episodes per novel)
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 01:06   Link #342
bigdeath

Really? Just 12 episodes for all the story they will apparently be covering if the OP is anything to judge by. Hmmmmmm, well if each arc is about 4 episodes then that means they can cover about 3 story arcs. Which means it will basically cover what the manga has covered.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 01:08   Link #343
Chaos2Frozen
Pillager of Twilight

Quote:
Really? Just 12 episodes for all the story they will apparently be covering if the OP is anything to judge by. Hmmmmmm, well if each arc is about 4 episodes then that means they can cover about 3 story arcs.
That is the 'standard' with these adaptations.

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 01:10   Link #344
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That is the 'standard' with these adaptations.
Yeah, I've read whats been translated of the manga so just trying to figure out just how much of the manga will be covered. Apparently, everything I've read so hurray!
Old 2013-10-22, 01:25   Link #345
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Really? Just 12 episodes for all the story they will apparently be covering if the OP is anything to judge by. Hmmmmmm, well if each arc is about 4 episodes then that means they can cover about 3 story arcs. Which means it will basically cover what the manga has covered.
Manga still has not covered all of the 3rd arc though

Only thing I am worried about is how none of the stuff from the 3rd arc was shown in the OP nor in any of the previews for this anime, nor within the main poster for the series. I do want the 3rd arc to be animated though.
Old 2013-10-22, 01:59   Link #346
Guido

Facing "Cannibal Candy" III

Already watched the third episode, and some parts were confusing to me. Keep in mind that I have never read the light novels.

Spoiler:

Returning discussion on the Cannibal Candy case ....
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 02:19   Link #347
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post

Returning discussion on the Cannibal Candy case ....
Spoiler:
The episode pretty much shows he is Cannibal Candy =w=;
Old 2013-10-22, 02:22   Link #348
bigdeath

One can assume that a Dolls motivations involve obeying their master and helping them succeed. I'd imagine an immoral Master will have immoral dolls.

Also, Felix basically declares he is Cannibal Candy in this episode and was planning to cover up his crimes by using Char as a scapegoat.
Old 2013-10-22, 02:22   Link #349
Guido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephis View Post
The episode pretty much shows he is Cannibal Candy =w=;
Yes, the episode did the job revealing him as Cannibal Candy, but what I did not understand were Lise's motivations for getting involved and cooperating with him, if she's involved with him at all? Unless, she's got her own agenda to pursue.
Old 2013-10-22, 02:24   Link #350
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Yes, the episode did the job revealing him as Cannibal Candy, but what I did not understand were Lise's motivations for getting involved and cooperating with him, if she's involved with him at all? Unless, she's got her own agenda to pursue.
The Lise from the episode is fake. The real one is dead as shown in the episode. She was in that capsule.
Old 2013-10-22, 02:26   Link #351
bigdeath

Quote:
Lise's a Bandoll pretending to be the real Lise, as Raishin deduced. And from the way Felix's doll looks, what with blond hair and all.....who wants to bet that Lise is Felix's doll. I'd say the chances are 99.9999%
Old 2013-10-22, 02:28   Link #352
Mephis
Banned

Next episode we going to see some ass kicking >:3
Old 2013-10-22, 02:48   Link #353
Guido

Quote:
Lise's a Bandoll pretending to be the real Lise, as Raishin deduced. And from the way Felix's doll looks, what with blond hair and all.....who wants to bet that Lise is Felix's doll. I'd say the chances are 99.9999%
That theory for next episode can possibly tie the pending knots. I just call her Lise, because until now she has been introduced and presented as such. Of course, I understand she's a banned doll. The only thing I have doubts was whether the real Lise was death or in a comma.

I had for just a few seconds this crazy theory swimming in my mind, that doll Lise was real Lise's automaton. However, from your observations I'm pretty now convinced that the doll is actually Felix's or so seems.

BTW, the Eve Hearts I understand were taken and then placed in Charl's dorm so as to frame her as being "Cannibal Candy" by the sleazy Felix; this is a confirmation not a question. I touched upon this, because at first I thought that Felix was collecting them for another nefarious purpose like crafting an automaton monstrosity.
Old 2013-10-22, 02:49   Link #354
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Since Episode 3 was very rushed, especially at the end.. Could someone (maybe if you read the LN) please explain:

Spoiler:
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 03:38   Link #355
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Since Episode 3 was very rushed, especially at the end.. Could someone (maybe if you read the LN) please explain:

Spoiler:
She basically unlocked Yaya's full power. Think of it as an excuse for a power up before an epic battle.
Old 2013-10-22, 08:35   Link #356
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
lol looks like Shouko overshadowed cannibal candy here topics were all about Shouko
Now can see why Yaya always flips out when Shouko's name comes up. That woman just takes over any and all discussions .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post

Spoiler:
In technical terms it was probably just releasing some limiters on Yaya's magical consumption. Looking at Raishin's scores he probably needs Yaya to be restricted so he can control her effectively. Unleashed the magical draw might be more than he can handle. But the situation is obviously dire enough that they will just have to gamble that he can barely handle it.
Old 2013-10-22, 11:09   Link #357
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
lol looks like Shouko overshadowed cannibal candy here
TBH I was quite expecting a Zero no Tsukaima here. Like the female human heroine being interested in another guy? Oh, let's make that guy the 'mysterious' antagonist.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 11:24   Link #358
Chaos2Frozen
Pillager of Twilight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
TBH I was quite expecting a Zero no Tsukaima here. Like the female human heroine being interested in another guy? Oh, let's make that guy the 'mysterious' antagonist.
The only problem I have with that is that they just don't put in the effort to make them credible

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 13:35   Link #359
Rogue66

Good episode it showed some of Raishin past as well as were he acquired Yaya also we fond out who the Cannibal Candy was.

Cant wait for the next episode it be properly be a hard battle as the doll yaya fighting has her weakness.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 14:36   Link #360
Traece
:cool:

Surprisingly not quite as predictable as I had thought. Perhaps I just wasn't paying enough attention, but Lise being a doll wasn't something I had even considered. Felix was destined to be the bad guy in this classic setup, but they went about it in an interesting manner. My only complaint for this episode was that Charl was put on the back burner a bit and made to be a helpless heroine at the end. Hopefully this is a one-off, and based on these circumstances it's understandable (if overly dramatized a bit).

Yaya kicking ass and taking names next episode? Yes please.

Tags
action, cgi, comedy, harem