AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-23, 10:44   Link #81
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Sword Art Online, another god-like Light Novel.
Thanks ! As for the ItsuTen anime, it features some pantsu shots not included in light novel illustrations.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 10:54   Link #82
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's what I meant when I called DYD RPG like...IE some medieval LOOOONG fantasy game.

is why I never went far with it and prefer Itsuten a whole, WHOLE LOT more. Itsuten is a modern fantasy and the story thus appeals to me more. Hell I dare wager it could do well as a VN....
Acchaa, you VN addict... indeed it could be suitable as a VN. But for DYD, it's only the setting medieval-wise, it has no game-like elements though (characters don't level up and gain skills and powers, though a number of them are well, like gods hahahaha; I have a blog post on B-T's blog introducing DYD with no spoilers at all, I'm pretty amazing I'd say )... Well, no matter. I feel like making some in-depth comparisons, but since I'm such a Kagami-phile, I'd avoid that. If more people prefer Itsuten, so be it. He did bring in some of the strong qualities from DYD, like messed-up character pasts ( ;_; ) and their screwed up destinies at the godly levels (*w*). So I'll support any positive view that can showcase Kagami's ability in fantasy writing (^w^)

So in view of this, I'll repeat stuopidget's words:
F**K ZEXCS! (though I'll still be watching it)

will it have an ending like that of CSR (half-assed!) or will it have its emotional moments and characters butchered like DYD (unforgivable!), or will it end up going nowhere like FA at the end (damn you Zexcs for getting my hopes up for a true route end in the middle!), or will it be something better than my expectation?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Thanks ! As for the ItsuTen anime, it features some pantsu shots not included in light novel illustrations.
is that really important? well, there are a few scenes where Mirai's panties did get exposed, though that's not the one, apparently from chapter 1 of volume 1 but she's in the correct position, so it's a no-brainer for the staff to take advantage of that. Hm, I wonder how they are going to do the nude scenes of Mirai and Himea (so, it has come down to this to capture more audience, is this something I should rejoice about?? )

Last edited by larethian; 2011-04-23 at 11:52.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 12:09   Link #83
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Acchaa, you VN addict... indeed it could be suitable as a VN. But for DYD, it's only the setting medieval-wise, it has no game-like elements though (characters don't level up and gain skills and powers, though a number of them are well, like gods hahahaha; I have a blog post on B-T's blog introducing DYD with no spoilers at all, I'm pretty amazing I'd say )... Well, no matter. I feel like making some in-depth comparisons, but since I'm such a Kagami-phile, I'd avoid that. If more people prefer Itsuten, so be it. He did bring in some of the strong qualities from DYD, like messed-up character pasts ( ;_; ) and their screwed up destinies at the godly levels (*w*). So I'll support any positive view that can showcase Kagami's ability in fantasy writing (^w^)
Itsuten's powercurve really goes that high? (still on vol 2 mid....)

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-04-24 at 07:49.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 09:32   Link #84
larethian

Quote:
Itsuten's powercurve really goes that high? (still on vol 2 mid....)
hey hey hey, you just need to read on
or I'll go into spoiler mode, and we need the LN thread for that, though now may be too early. you have plenty of time to catch up before the anime starts.

Last edited by larethian; 2011-04-25 at 10:11. Reason: minimize spoiler risk
Old 2011-04-25, 10:51   Link #85
Zakoo

Heh if there are spoilers I will feel forced to read them and my excitation meter will raise a bit too much.

By the way, since he began Itsuten, that means Denyuden ended? In the novel I mean?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 12:48   Link #86
AnimeUltimate
Banned

Quote:
Heh if there are spoilers I will feel forced to read them and my excitation meter will raise a bit too much.

By the way, since he began Itsuten, that means Denyuden ended? In the novel I mean?
Denyuden novels are still ongoing in Japan, just like Itsuten.
AnimeUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 20:17   Link #87
larethian

Quote:

no Itsuten started in 2008. right now, Kagami is pushing out 4 titles concurrently; Itsuten, Itsuten (Gekkou no Seitokai Shitsu), Daiden, Shinden. The last Daiden release, v9, was Dec last year, and is still ongoing.
Old 2011-04-26, 08:04   Link #88
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
hey hey hey, you just need to read on
or I'll go into spoiler mode, and we need the LN thread for that, though now may be too early. you have plenty of time to catch up before the anime starts.
It's on the same vol? Awesome....Just have to finish off Hidan no Aria 7 first....
Old 2011-04-26, 11:21   Link #89
larethian

Quote:
It's on the same vol? Awesome....Just have to finish off Hidan no Aria 7 first....
not really, Taito is still ****. vol 2 reveals a few things though; nature and origin of Sp*** Er***. Ten** and Ten***. Ba****** and Ma*** inside of Sa********. and I'd say the first piece of the prophecy, the Cr**. It should also bring more questions on Hin*** and Har***.
Old 2011-04-27, 02:25   Link #90
larethian

1.4 up ^w^
Old 2011-04-27, 10:41   Link #91
Kunagisa

Quote:
Ravens is relatively new no? Can't see that getting animated for a while if so...
Ravens and Kikou Shoujo (MF J, Hitomi also did the image song for this series' PV =D) both got Drama CDs and manga adaptations ridiculously fast and were promoted pretty heavily at early stage. I'm pretty confident that there are decent chances that both will get animated eventually.

Now that you mention it, Fujibo's novels do take a while to get animated.

Quote:
PV 2

Spoiler:

I'm really loving the OP.
Tell me about it, I've had the earlier CMs on loop back from Feb just getting that few seconds of it even though I was hoping the song was played elsewhere (like a radio show or something) and I couldn't find anything on it except a photo on Hitomi's blog.

Even if the anime does end up sucking at least I think the songs/scores will be decent because Frontier Works usually does pretty well (one of the main reasons I got into the Higurashi series without knowing a single thing about it beforehand).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 13:45   Link #92
Zakoo

edit : let's forget that then.

Still maybe that's not the thread anyway? I'm really not used to these sub boards so I don't know whether we can talk about the novel here or not.

Last edited by Zakoo; 2011-04-27 at 14:35.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 14:31   Link #93
larethian

Quote:
Spoiler for 1.4:

Still maybe that's not the thread anyway? I'm really not used to these sub boards so I don't know whether we can talk about the novel here or not.
no we can't, since this is under anime discussion, though the contents in your post is mild, and is no more spoilerific than the official synopsis at the official site, but still, we can't. and well, if you're a loli fan, there's Mirai.
Old 2011-04-28, 01:33   Link #94
larethian

Voting for the OVA ideas opened

Voting period: 27-Apr to 6-May (2000h)
Voting link: http://www.efeel.to/survey/FB1104_itsuten/

I'm loosely translating to save time, so don't nitpick.

1. 性別 (Gender)
男性(male)
女性 (female)

2. 年齢 (Age)

3. The episode you would most like to see? (for the OVA)
(1) Personality Change: Himea with Mirai's personality
(2) Mirai's Dream: lots of snacks! fluffy fluffy fun stuff slacking
(3) Historical Play: Lord Gekkou touring round the country smiting evil, or something like that
(4) Mirai's first errand: can she get it done properly? (heart)beat beat
(5) Battle tournament game: sure this is a game? maybe a cat fight would start outside the arena
(6) Collaboration with Denyuuden: An unexpected dark force! Is this an impossible realization!?

4. This email for contacting in case you got picked for the "present". If you're not in Japan, don't bother, since this is an invitation to an event and is optional.

5. reader survey: have you read Itsuten before?
(a) yes
(b) not the novel, but the comic, yes
(c) both novel and comic
(d) never, but seems interesting, so I may try reading it
(e) if the anime's interesting, I'll read it
(f) never, and I don't know whether I will actually read it in future

6. if you've read it before, how was it
(a) very good
(b) good
(c) average
(d) bad

7. if you've read it before, who do you like (can choose multiple)
(a) Kurogane Taito
(b) Saitohimea
(c) Kurenai Gekkou
(d) Andoh no Mirai (my own trans)
(e) Shigure Haruka
(f) Kurenai Hinata
(g) Selju Antolio (my own trans)
(h) Hazger Antolio (my own trans)
(i) 黒守・フェイリエル・優一 (lazy to translate)
(j) <<Holy Ground>> (Lihr)
(k) Aomi Izumi
(l) Others

8. if you've read it before, what do you like about it (can choose multiple)
(a) Illustration
(b) female character
(c) male character
(d) story
(e) setting
(f) literature presentation
(g) romance
(h) action
(i) fantasy element
(j) school element
(k) others

9. further elaboration on what you like about it (optional)

10. how's the illustrations?
(a) very good
(b) good
(c) average
(d) bad

11. besides fantasia bunko, what other light novel labels do you buy? (can choose multiple)
(a) dengeki bunko
(b) sneaker bunko
(c) famitsu bunko
(d) HJ bunko
(e) MF bunko
(f) Gagaga bunko
(g) Super Dash bunko
(h) Ichijinsha bunko
(i) Megami bunko
(j) none
(k) others

12. tell us 3 anime you like during this 1-2 years

13. do you use twitter?
(a) a lot
(b) somewhat
(c) have account but don't really use it
(d) not at all

14. other comments and suggestions, please write freely

-------------------
-------------------

I'm torn between Idea (1) and (6), but I picked (6) anyway.

Kagami just said on his tweet that he was surprised (6) was left there despite the fact the planning was for Itsuten DVD, and was wondering whether it could really be done.
Quote:
驚くのは、いつ天のアニメDVD企画なのに、伝勇伝とコラボが残ったこと。ほんとにできんのか ー!?
Old 2011-04-28, 07:40   Link #95
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I'm so torn between 4 and 5....

Quote:
not really, Taito is still ****. vol 2 reveals a few things though; nature and origin of Sp*** Er***. Ten** and Ten***. Ba****** and Ma*** inside of Sa********. and I'd say the first piece of the prophecy, the Cr**. It should also bring more questions on Hin*** and Har***.
Like that eh?.....of those mentioned stuff that I came across so far I'm most interested in Ba*****.....got a feeling he'll be even bigger than Hi****....

And why is Ha**** a spoiler? Her VA has been listed on the cast list so she should be on the same level as Himea and Mirai no?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-04-28 at 07:52.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 08:37   Link #96
larethian

Quote:
I'm so torn between 4 and 5....

Like that eh?.....of those mentioned stuff that I came across so far I'm most interested in Ba*****.....got a feeling he'll be even bigger than Hi****....

And why is Ha**** a spoiler? Her VA has been listed on the cast list so she should be on the same level as Himea and Mirai no?
well, based on some stuff you posted, you'll be surprised in the things you're interested in. Gahahaha! Regardless of all that, since this is an anime discussion, everything not available as public information on the Anime website should be treated as a spoiler!

anyway, for (14), I actually complained about Zexcs and the screenplays for CSR and DYD, mildly and politely though, in Japanese fashion.
Old 2011-04-28, 08:40   Link #97
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
well, based on some stuff you posted, you'll be surprised in the things you're interested in. Gahahaha! Regardless of all that, since this is an anime discussion, everything not available as public information on the Anime website should be treated as a spoiler!

anyway, for (14), I actually complained about Zexcs and the screenplays for CSR and DYD, mildly and politely though, in Japanese fashion.
never thought anyone would actually do that....I simply suggested a game...either a VN or RPG...preferably for PSP...since PSP is life-saver...
Old 2011-05-01, 03:29   Link #98
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Reading the manga really rubbed off a "shoujo" anime style vibe. a good balance of a "cool-looking" male cast with some cute females in the mix. I can see the Fujoshi may like this as much as the normal fans
Old 2011-05-05, 07:57   Link #99
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

No one posted the anime art yet?...
Spoiler for pictures:
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 11:17   Link #100
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelLuvsPnut View Post
No one posted the anime art yet?...
Spoiler for pictures:
This picture was from the official website.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen