Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-28, 18:48   Link #2101
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Ehm, Kirika seem me to mature for Kazuma.........
She is with his dad already.

Btw:

Ren and KAzuma could no have the sam mother
He doesn't need an angsty teenager either.
Old 2007-07-28, 19:00   Link #2102
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I have a feeling that when this is over there will be a mini war between those who like _______ vs those who like ____________.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 23:33   Link #2103
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
I have a feeling that when this is over there will be a mini war between those who like _______ vs those who like ____________.
could you fill those in for me?
anime_addict90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 23:57   Link #2104
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I left blanks because there ar emore than one girl that people want Kazuma to get with. Guess I should have left three, but two is enough.
Old 2007-07-29, 00:42   Link #2105
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i think in the end he will end up with Ayano...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 02:39   Link #2106
PerseiD999

there's one thing for sure, those two brothers will end up together
PerseiD999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 02:56   Link #2107
Honey_and_Cleaver

Cant wait till Kazuma gets to meet the killer of his girlfriend. I think thats where Kazuma will get really serious.

I really do wish that Kazuma ends up with American McDonald girl. Well even if in the end,if he ends up with Ayano, atleast McDonald girl liked Kazuma. Well almost all love story animes are predictable, the OP/ED and posters just proved them all. So far i havent seen one love story thats isnt.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 03:05   Link #2108
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

For all who require a little bit of comprehension on Episode 16, Episode 16's summary, screenshots and thoughts is up in my blog. Cheers and hope you get a bit of information through it.

Yay!
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 03:11   Link #2109
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Cant wait till Kazuma gets to meet the killer of his girlfriend. I think thats where Kazuma will get really serious.

I really do wish that Kazuma ends up with American McDonald girl. Well even if in the end,if he ends up with Ayano, atleast McDonald girl liked Kazuma. Well almost all love story animes are predictable, the OP/ED and posters just proved them all. So far i havent seen one love story thats isnt.
If he did get with her, would he get free Big Macs?

Eh, both girls are snotty little teenagers. But if I had to choose, I would say Ayano.
Old 2007-07-29, 10:16   Link #2110
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'm pretty certain that both Catherine and Ayano like Kazuma. To the degree they are honest with their feelings is of course different. Though since I can't see Catherine being major throughout the series they don't have time to have her being indecisive about that.

Oh I think it's safe to say he'd get plenty of free unhealthy food.
Old 2007-07-29, 10:37   Link #2111
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

yeah they both like him.... but i still wonder if he will respond on ayano's feelings, acually her strange behaviour...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-07-29, 12:17   Link #2112
PerseiD999

Ayano’s behaviour is rather consistent not strange at all, she’s an ojousama from a traditional Japanese family, it’s only natural for her to hold a reserved attitude until the male confesses first. To bad she hasn‘t got one so far, only plausible sexual harassment and ever shifting attitudes from Kazuma‘s end.

Kazuma in the novel is a very self-serving and uncaring person, he does what pleases him and he gets what he wants. He has been following Ayano around willingly for so long, he has abandoned Ayano countless times but never actually let anything bad happened to her since the battle aginst Ryuuya, this very fact alone hints some truth in it.

This isn’t obvious in the anime because the anime version of Kazuma isn’t mean to start with, and far from evil, plus Gonzo created quite a few additional KxA love-love moments to please the fans, so when he does something which was supposed to be “unusual” it appears like all very ordinary everyday stuff…

Catherine is just a filler character, if the anime stays faithful to the novel in main plot development, we‘re unlikely to see her again, though Gonzo might change the plot since they have gone through the trouble to re-image Catherine from a sharp woman to a silly girl, and the fight between Kazuma and Genma into a ridiculous onsen, anything can happen in the coming arc…
Old 2007-07-29, 12:46   Link #2113
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
Catherine is just a filler character, if the anime stays faithful to the novel in main plot development, we‘re unlikely to see her again, though Gonzo might change the plot since they have gone through the trouble to re-image Catherine from a sharp woman to a silly girl, and the fight between Kazuma and Genma into a ridiculous onsen, anything can happen in the coming arc…
well with all honesty she wasnt that bright to start off with must be the blonde gene acting up though i didnt expect her to show up in the onsen ep :/ she didnt do anything extraordinary which leaves to believe that it is the last time we will see of her ~ well she never had a chance to begin with imo as kazuma is clearly more interested in a 16 yr old school girl

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 12:52   Link #2114
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

so whats the problem being interested in 16-year old girl? arent you interest in girl at your age?
Old 2007-07-29, 13:16   Link #2115
PerseiD999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well with all honesty she wasnt that bright to start off with must be the blonde gene acting up though i didnt expect her to show up in the onsen ep :/ she didnt do anything extraordinary which leaves to believe that it is the last time we will see of her ~ well she never had a chance to begin with imo as kazuma is clearly more interested in a 16 yr old school girl
I guess she didn’t live up to your expectation, but from my point of view, Catherine (the novel version) is a very smart woman, she was over confident to start with, just like Ayano was, which is only natural considering their very similar background, but Catherine isn’t a naive 16 year old high school girl, she’s a grown woman, quick to adapt to changing situation and use it to her own advantage. Even after being defeated by Ayano, she resorted to mental games and would have won if she didn’t pass out because Ayano was obviously no match in that aspect.

But the anime version of Catherine is plain stupid, I’d be pleased if they change the plot in ep15 and allow Ayano to see through Catherine‘s dirty trick and finish the duel beautifully, but let Ayano win by making the opponent really stupid is pointless…

P.S. If Gonzo stays faithful to the novel, Catherine never has a chance, but they have already fit her into the picture, I'm not so sure..it's not like she can ever take Ayano's place, but I got the feeling that KnS is turning into a harem show..
Old 2007-07-29, 14:43   Link #2116
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quickly & crudely thrown together some avas if anyone wants to use em.

Now just had to do one of my Kirika-sama
Old 2007-07-29, 14:54   Link #2117
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Quickly & crudely thrown together some avas if anyone wants to use em.

Now just had to do one of my Kirika-sama

wow you're good....what about ayano and kazuma?
Old 2007-07-29, 15:11   Link #2118
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
so whats the problem being interested in 16-year old girl? arent you interest in girl at your age?
when did i say i have a problem with it? its just that kazuma once teased ayano for being too young when he obviously likes her :3 (now anyway)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
I guess she didn’t live up to your expectation, but from my point of view, Catherine (the novel version) is a very smart woman, she was over confident to start with, just like Ayano was, which is only natural considering their very similar background, but Catherine isn’t a naive 16 year old high school girl, she’s a grown woman, quick to adapt to changing situation and use it to her own advantage. Even after being defeated by Ayano, she resorted to mental games and would have won if she didn’t pass out because Ayano was obviously no match in that aspect.

But the anime version of Catherine is plain stupid, I’d be pleased if they change the plot in ep15 and allow Ayano to see through Catherine‘s dirty trick and finish the duel beautifully, but let Ayano win by making the opponent really stupid is pointless…

P.S. If Gonzo stays faithful to the novel, Catherine never has a chance, but they have already fit her into the picture, I'm not so sure..it's not like she can ever take Ayano's place, but I got the feeling that KnS is turning into a harem show..
well expectations varies and considering i can only take what the anime dishes out then her impression on me isnt that different from ayano XD well i would begin to understand her more thanks to your description of her in the manga...but now she seems to be the girl in love type XD though i dont think KnZ will turn into harem mode any time soon there is potential (cath can act as a staller for the final boss )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 15:16   Link #2119
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

oh, as i teased you right now?

yeah maybe Kazuma likes Ayano... but anime kazuma just simply too stubborn to show it, i read on usagijen's summary, that he makes so more dare moves towards Ayano... huh... i would like to see that
Old 2007-07-29, 15:48   Link #2120
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Well maybe likes ayano, but i doubt he is seeing her as a potential romance candidate yet, considering that:

Spoiler for for a couple of ep:

Tags
fantasy, shounen