AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 22:40   Link #11561
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Actually, it was Irish who drags the both of them in there Karon gets nervous as hell, thinking Irish is going to push to the next level. They go there since the rain was getting too much and they couldn't make it to the monorail. When they get there, Irish removes his clothes and tells her to do the same. She's nervous and she does it, mentally preparing herself, and then......Irish takes a shower and says that it will help keep them from getting sick of the rain. Cue Karon WTFking and collapsing in anger/annoyance/dissapointment.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:01   Link #11562
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Actually, it was Irish who drags the both of them in there Karon gets nervous as hell, thinking Irish is going to push to the next level. They go there since the rain was getting too much and they couldn't make it to the monorail. When they get there, Irish removes his clothes and tells her to do the same. She's nervous and she does it, mentally preparing herself, and then......Irish takes a shower and says that it will help keep them from getting sick of the rain. Cue Karon WTFking and collapsing in anger/annoyance/dissapointment.
So a hybrid form eh? That would be funny as hell. But I expect Irish to pay it, imagine Karon's face when he said "My Treat"

EIDIT: GOD-FORSAKEN PAPERS IS KILLING ME!
Old 2011-12-06, 23:10   Link #11563
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Looks good Laura should be included in the intercepting of M though. Also, why does Tatenashi think he's a hostiile drone? She's shown to be smart enough in canon so she'd probably figure it wasn't.
I suppose the drone excuse might be illogical, then again, I need an excuse still to have them duel since I wanted to have some sort of elemental conflict between the two. (Minerva's Karin Mode[Heat/Fire manipulation] Vs Mysterious Lady[Water manipulation])

Also, why should Laura be included in the interception scene as well? I made it such that Inami was returning from his visit to Jinrai and he ran into M on the way.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:13   Link #11564
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I suppose the drone excuse might be illogical, then again, I need an excuse still to have them duel since I wanted to have some sort of elemental conflict between the two. (Minerva's Karin Mode[Heat/Fire manipulation] Vs Mysterious Lady[Water manipulation])
Pah, Tatenahsi will just ask him for a fight, by all cost. For example, using spar/ training/ tutoring/ coaching as excuse
Old 2011-12-06, 23:13   Link #11565
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Laura fought with M in the novel. If you cut her out, it's your choice. Remember, if Inami beats M then he's nearing Stu level.

@ Senpai - Dialogue only.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-06, 23:16   Link #11566
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Stratos - Laura fought with M in the novel. If you cut her out, it's your choice. Remember, if Inami beats M then he's nearing Stu level.

@ Senpai - Dialogue only.

Spoiler:
With Bodewig... PPFFFTTT!!!! Irish can just have a harem of loli!( Plus Tatenahsi, who doubles as Harem Nanny)

Just kidding, that's as in-Character as Love-Hotel conversation can get.

@ Stratos maybe you're referring to the 'vacant' August then?? Then it'll be okay to have them fight, just not prolonged fight with definite result.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:19   Link #11567
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'll probably replace this with him and Tatenashi in Shadow. Any tips for that? I doubt she'd be as nervous as Karon.

By the way, the one with Laura referred to a camping trip when they got lost. They removed their clothes and sticked together in order to keep warm.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:23   Link #11568
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hi guys what I miss?

(I'm on my phone right now.)
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 23:23   Link #11569
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I'll probably replace this with him and Tatenashi in Shadow. Any tips for that? I doubt she'd be as nervous as Karon.
I believe the plot can stay the same, the atmosphere and conversation will be very different.

Quote:
By the way, the one with Laura referred to a camping trip when they got lost. They removed their clothes and sticked together in order to keep warm.
LOL, and then they wonder what's wrong with them spending time together backed because they're locked in the sauna bath....
Old 2011-12-06, 23:28   Link #11570
Eratas123

@ Rain - I made a post after you left yesterday. Can you read and reply to the question?

@ Senpai - How would it go, though? She makes innuendo's like he does (accidentally in his case) which ends with nothing happening? There's only one bed so I doubt they can sleep separately.

This happens after that. Problem is, it looks really compromising since they slept together without any clothes on since they were wet. Good luck explaining that to the rest when they get found.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:33   Link #11571
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How would it go, though? She makes innuendo's like he does (accidentally in his case) which ends with nothing happening? There's only one bed so I doubt they can sleep separately.
At worst one of them will snuggle into others (marshmallow hell LOL), nothing serious happens.

Quote:
This happens after that. Problem is, it looks really compromising since they slept together without any clothes on since they were wet. Good luck explaining that to the rest when they get found.
Pah, considering two of them they'll explain it with fairly straight and objective reason. But of course nobody believed it and they'll be put on the headline anyway...
Old 2011-12-06, 23:38   Link #11572
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Marshmallow hell That's a hell of a wake up call I wonder if I shoukd make it compromising or innocent. Either way, Irish is gonna spaz out due to his gynophobia.

Anyway, you think I'm making Laura and Irish too close? They seem almost too close for comfort since they seem to have no problem with skinship.

Side note - Laura armbarred Ichika while she was naked, why the hell was she shy when showing her swimsuit?
Old 2011-12-06, 23:43   Link #11573
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well, I guess it does work if Karon is actually secretly in love with Irish but is suppressing it because of work issues...

Hmm, that is actually a likely suggestion... She'd be nice to Irish, like she always does after realizing that she fell for Yuu-kun, but withholding it in order not to scare him, and not to let the other idols down. Karon and Irish's interactions would look the same before and after her realizing it, except there's a hidden meaning beneath her smile...

...like a true idol drama/romance...

...then situations like this make it appear for a brief moment!!

ERAS, YOU GENIUS, YOU GAVE ME THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION!!!
Old 2011-12-06, 23:47   Link #11574
Eratas123

@ Meistah - A match made in heaven It's just cross fanon, though. Her true love interest is Maximillian since he's the harem hero woth 30+ options

Irish is an idiotic mofo however. If she doesn't do anything, he's just going to keep denying any romantic implications and say she's just being friendly.

@ Rain - No answer?
Old 2011-12-06, 23:47   Link #11575
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Marshmallow hell That's a hell of a wake up call I wonder if I shoukd make it compromising or innocent. Either way, Irish is gonna spaz out due to his gynophobia.
This, this would be awesome, and even Irish-hater will laugh and pity him. (if they exist at all)

Quote:
Anyway, you think I'm making Laura and Irish too close? They seem almost too close for comfort since they seem to have no problem with skinship.
Birds of a Feather

Prime target for shipper, but not enough material for Character development, the point is that they're comfortable with each other and actually LACKS the conflict other kind of friendship/ romance had. If they just happened to have a romance arc, it'll be a SUB-plot and not the focus.

Even if they do have arguments, the debate will go moot and they'll realize that their intention is exactly the same, just different take to it.

Quote:
Side note - Laura armbarred Ichika while she was naked, why the hell was she shy when showing her swimsuit?
Because it's like comparing oranges and apples, she has no nudity taboo, but being called cute and romantic stuff make her embarrassed.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:55   Link #11576
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Irish hater would probably be either Jasper or Therightwayagain. Aliases may seem like this, but he's actually neutral to OC's and defends them from people like Jasper.

Platonic life partners works. Besides, they both have one thing in common: They both have pushy LI's which cause them to bang their head against a wall.

Side note - In Meister's timeline, Irish would be a paradox. This is noted in the Future imperfect story where Irish and Yuriko can co-exist since they're essentially dofferent people die to their experiences and Irish's lack of memories that Yuriko has.

EDIT: Going home, be back in about an hour.
Old 2011-12-07, 00:01   Link #11577
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hm, Kyuukai's response?

Here:

Kyuukai: You know what, you albino SOB, you're not the only one with a sobstory. I've heard many, I've cried to many. My mother isn't responsible for their deaths. The bastards who abused it are the ones who burn in hell today! Your little kitchen knife was made by somebody, so are they responsible for the people YOU killed? I'm probably preaching to the choir here, so don't give me that look! I've killed people, and in some cases, I admit I LIKED it! I'm a killer, and so are you. You learn a lot about a person by figuring out what they're willing to kill for... What do you kill for Irish? Or should I say, Yuriko? Vengance? It doesn't get you nowhere. Fun? If that's the case you sick fuck, I'll have fun doing you in. I've killed people, but hell, I don't like it, and I rather wouldn't. But I kill people who are ready and willing to kill others for their own gain or satisfaction. A wise jackass of an old man once told me, "what we do is never pretty, but what we do is what must be done."... Here's a story:

A man walks down a street, a gun in hand. He aims it at a child, and threatens to gladly pull the trigger if he doesn't get something.

What if you knew the child? What if you knew the man?

I for one knew the child. And I for one would gladly kill the man. What about you, Irish? What if you knew the man? Would you kill him? Or would you let the child die?

Choices, choices... You know something, English? When you watch someone get killed, and you could have easily prevented it, it makes you worse than the murderer?

What if I stood by, and dare I say it, watched as you killed my mother, for your satisfaction? Watched as you killed a mother of two kids, thirty if you count the kids from the orphanage, and the woman I love so very much? What if I just watched?

Or what if you could only watch as I slit Joshua's, more like your father's throat, and sprayed you with his blood, and you didn't do a thing?

We're murderers Irish. Don't act like you're different. You know it, I know it, and as much as it pains me to admit it... You're just like me, and I'm just like you.

I have no right to spit in your wounds Irish. But that means you have no right to spit in mine. Make your choices wisely. Because choices, choices...

Why is it so hard to choose?
Old 2011-12-07, 00:12   Link #11578
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I dunno, but Irish response likely would be smug and deadpan enough it warrants a shot in the head if Kyuukai responded with a Rant like that. (Yeah, can't approach Irish will brutal force), the tension is high enough to power a battleship
Old 2011-12-07, 00:16   Link #11579
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero, I'm assuming Irish is being restrained and forced to listen.
Old 2011-12-07, 00:18   Link #11580
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Zero, I'm assuming Irish is being restrained and forced to listen.
Yeah, according to Eras' scenario, it's like an interrogation where Irish constantly flaming Kyuukai and Kyuukai snapped, caught in Irish' word trap. (Irish is rather deaf when it comes to reasoning). Kyuukai was 'right' all along but still Irish won the verbal fight. (besides as Eras said Tabane DID responsible directly for some uncomfortable stuff in Shadow)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest