Quote:
They canceled the episode tonight for a woman's rights marathon
Not sure it is true or fake.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 02:37   Link #6022
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Was the break always planned or was the episode delayed?
I've heard that since March 18 is National Saiyan Day (unofficial holiday in Japan), episode 130 was saved for that occasion. So I'm betting the break was planned, with the final chapter airing on the 25th.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 03:36   Link #6023
RDNexus

As far as I know (from DeviantArt user The Devil's Corpse's schedule preview), both breaks seemed to have been planned since a while ago.
There are places where you can check a series' airing schedule.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 05:34   Link #6024
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Alzahad2003: National Saiyan Day, huh? Interesting.

I'm still miffed at how come Goku in Ultra Instinct couldn't avoid, block or counter Jiren's attack. I mean come on, what the hell? He was still in Ultra Instinct when Jiren powered-up and fired a ki blast, right? Did Goku reach his limit for Ultra Instinct due to being a mortal?

I wonder if Frieza is really going to be the last one standing or if 17 is still there. If 17 is there, that's good.
Old 2018-03-11, 11:24   Link #6025
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Nice one
Old 2018-03-11, 12:26   Link #6026
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The break was indeed planned, I'd heard about it some weeks ago. I just couldn't remember if it was between ep 129 and 130 or ep 130 and 131.

I know about Goku day (May 9th) but I've never heard of something like National Saiyan Day.
Old 2018-03-11, 13:55   Link #6027
Mister Twit

Yes, the delay was planned. It even said when the next episode would air on the Crunchyroll page if you paid attention.

I'm guessing the fact that it was the anniversary of the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami probably had something to do with the delay.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 17:03   Link #6028
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

At least it means that Toei has more time to work on the final battle and avoid recycling of old footage for Goku vs Jiren
Old 2018-03-11, 18:23   Link #6029
The Green One

Watch as they do it anyway. Calling it now.
Old 2018-03-11, 19:55   Link #6030
static-flare

Spoiler for How ToP Ends:
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 05:36   Link #6031
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^That's what I'm hoping for as well. But if Goku just asks for a wish to bring the universes back, something like this might just happen again. So I think he also need to add a clause to the wish for that as well. Either to ask the Dragon God to tell them how to keep this from happening again, or to ask him to do something himself to make sure this never happens again. Of course it all has to be one wish since you can't make more than one wish on the Super Dragon Balls.
Old 2018-03-12, 10:13   Link #6032
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^That's what I'm hoping for as well. But if Goku just asks for a wish to bring the universes back, something like this might just happen again. So I think he also need to add a clause to the wish for that as well. Either to ask the Dragon God to tell them how to keep this from happening again, or to ask him to do something himself to make sure this never happens again. Of course it all has to be one wish since you can't make more than one wish on the Super Dragon Balls.
Or he could just leave the erased universes as is but ask that their people be revived and moved to universe 7. doing so would also have the benefit of raising the mortal level of universe 7 which is the cause of them being in this tournament.
Old 2018-03-12, 12:03   Link #6033
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Or he could just leave the erased universes as is but ask that their people be revived and moved to universe 7. doing so would also have the benefit of raising the mortal level of universe 7 which is the cause of them being in this tournament.
This is a better solution. Merging all low-rating universe into one big universe. Goku would be damn happy because he can keep bully those people for fun.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 12:07   Link #6034
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He just wants to train or spar with strong people. Not the same thing as bullying people.

@cyberdemon: Yeah, that really is the better solution. Now let's see if Goku or anyone else actually thinks of it.
Old 2018-03-12, 12:24   Link #6035
Blueknight78

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
This is a better solution. Merging all low-rating universe into one big universe. Goku would be damn happy because he can keep bully those people for fun.
actually this is not really a "good solution" this is one of the worst, because we can ending with a "over populated universe".

While we don't know the real extention of our universe and if it is really "endless" and while in our solar system we are lucky to be "alone" we really don't know how much others living being we have, then moving to dragon ball verse where the universes seems being much more "populated" with more planets with living beings, imagine now 8 universes with countless lives being put in a single one, it could cause a lot of "problems", like wars for resources and things like that and we could ending having not only 1 god of destruction but with 8, imagine all chaos it can be, this is really not a good solution and specially when you have a god like zeno which love to "play let's destroy some planets games, now image instead of 8 low level planets to do he have now only 1???

Remember we are talking about 8 universes which are "big" as each other with countless lifes" and we can't be "picking" about what peoples to save for each universe, to be fair he must save all of them not just x or y of each.
this definilty is one of the worst solution.
Old 2018-03-12, 12:59   Link #6036
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
But would you just drop them on empty planets or would you also revive their planets and add them to the ones in U7? Or would you replace certain uninhabitable planets for them? How would U7 be divided for each GoD? Would each of the have their own quadrant to rule or is Beerus the only GoD in charge of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
This is a better solution. Merging all low-rating universe into one big universe. Goku would be damn happy because he can terrorize those people for fun.
Fixed it.
Old 2018-03-12, 13:15   Link #6037
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
But would you just drop them on empty planets or would you also revive their planets and add them to the ones in U7? Or would you replace certain uninhabitable planets for them? How would U7 be divided for each GoD? Would each of the have their own quadrant to rule or is Beerus the only GoD in charge of them?
you also have to take in account each universe own problems, like wars, villians, diseases and things like that, all the chaos each universe have on themselfs, imagine all of that packed in a single universe all the consequences it can have.
Old 2018-03-12, 14:29   Link #6038
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, those are also problems to consider. Definitely better to just bring the universes themselves back and try to find a way to make sure this never happens again.
Old 2018-03-12, 14:41   Link #6039
justavisitor

You guys make it too complicated
After reviving all universes back
Goku: Zeno, that was a good fight wasn't it
Zenos: yeah we want to see it again!
Goku: But if you erase the universe, you won't see those fights anymore! If you don't erase the universes, we promise to have a fight like this once per year!!
Vegeta: kakarot, the real motive is for you to enjoy the fight again, eh?

Problem solved XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 17:11   Link #6040
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What Goku should ask for is a normal tournament like the one between Universes 6 and 7, except involving all universes, with no strings attached. He gets his tournament, and no universes are destroyed. All good (unless bad people scheme stuff in the middle of the tournament, which always happens in Dragon Ball).

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy