AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-04, 12:46   Link #1
shukaku

chrno crusade 23: what a joke

Yes yes there was no sense in this aion's end. Moreover all those who are angry against Gonzo i totally agree cause they have destroyed the story of Daisuke Moriyama. So please Gonzo don't do anime with demons anymore, this is the worst ending of a evil character after Incognito in hellsing.
Old 2004-06-04, 12:49   Link #2
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
And yet in the final battle between Aion and Chrno, there's 2 seconds of action. And Rosette's action is beyond explanation! Fucking Gonzo you fucking suck you are the suckiest suck suckers that ever sucked,
Old 2004-06-04, 12:57   Link #3
shukaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-
And yet in the final battle between Aion and Chrno, there's 2 seconds of action. And Rosette's action is beyond explanation! Fucking Gonzo you fucking suck you are the suckiest suck suckers that ever sucked,
An eagle is a protected specie so chrno will have to go in jail since he stabbed this poor animal. ARG Gonzo why aren't you followed the manga, shame on this company, SHAME on this fucking compagny!!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-06-04, 13:00   Link #4
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I haven't seen the episode yet, maybe because I'm waiting for the subs to be released.

Goodness, you guys are really passionate critics.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-04, 13:02   Link #5
Za Paper

Thats been Gonzo's problem all along. They have some really shitty scriptwriters and it doesnt look like they are getting any better.
Old 2004-06-04, 13:46   Link #6
shukaku

First this episode was just poor quality anime particulary for aion true form and chrno true form, but we don't have to expect to have a good ending, Rosette will die and chrno too, so even the good characters won't be saved.
Old 2004-06-04, 17:14   Link #7
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Well they will never get any better but overal it was a great series to finish
Old 2004-06-04, 20:58   Link #8
wArSpItE64
wArSpItE64

what happend at the end of 23? made no sence...
did everyone just die? it like cut to the search scean...
Old 2004-06-04, 22:24   Link #9
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
It's not over yet. Episode 24 comes out soon, entitled "Chrno".

Some of you guys didn't even watch it all the way probably.
Old 2004-06-05, 16:10   Link #10
shukaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
It's not over yet. Episode 24 comes out soon, entitled "Chrno".

Some of you guys didn't even watch it all the way probably.
This episode 24 may have got some surprises, first of all where is pandemonium's head??? Does Aion eat the head before having been cut in two by chrno????? Moreover there is a big mistake, we see aion lose his arm and when he is cut into two he has his two arms????? That shows the bad work of Gonzo!! And the final question is what is that hole that Remington sees in the place where the eagle has been cut???? So maybe that an ultimate aion will kick the ass of chrno??? After all if aion's horns are shining red at the episode's end it could be not over???? THE ULTIMATE GONZO'S SURPRISE FOR THIS BAD ANIME ADAPTATION OF MORYIAMA'S MANGA
Old 2004-06-06, 10:04   Link #11
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

First Peacemaker Kurogane, now Chrno Crusade... I wonder what happened to the days when GONZO could actually make a good manga-to-anime conversion which was Saikano...
Old 2004-06-06, 10:20   Link #12
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
First Peacemaker Kurogane, now Chrno Crusade... I wonder what happened to the days when GONZO could actually make a good manga-to-anime conversion which was Saikano...
Well cheer up! For their next high profile project, they decide to leave the poor little mangas alone. They decided to do a movie adaptation instead. So whether they would make a good movie adaptation or turn it into a disaster would be the next Gonzo debate instead...

*I hear the Kurosawa fanattics waiting with heavy abated breaths, weapons or praise-books in hands...*
Old 2004-06-07, 10:17   Link #13
DryMaltExtract
Huge Member

I keep hearing how GONZO supposedly royally screwed up PeaceMaker Kurogane. As I haven't watched the entire series yet I'd just like to know how exactly they did this?(I have no problem with spoilers or anything.) Or are fans just going crazy over stupid little things?
Old 2004-06-07, 10:27   Link #14
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryMaltExtract
I keep hearing how GONZO supposedly royally screwed up PeaceMaker Kurogane. As I haven't watched the entire series yet I'd just like to know how exactly they did this?(I have no problem with spoilers or anything.)
You went off topic. If you want to discuss PMK, go to the Licensed and DVD thread since it is licensed.
Old 2004-06-07, 11:11   Link #15
DryMaltExtract
Huge Member

It's semi-related due to the fact they're both produced by the same studio. Also, if talking about licensed series in other forums is so friggin taboo then chrno crusade shouldn't even have it's own section, because it is, dear god! licensed!
Old 2004-06-07, 11:23   Link #16
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Dear true. Thanks for that clarification. Pardon me if I was nuisance bitching.

Discussion's over.
Old 2004-06-07, 11:43   Link #17
_Riku_

WTF?!?!?!?! I expetced a big big battle between chrno and Aion.. not just that chrno killed him in less than 2 sec!!
Old 2004-06-07, 11:50   Link #18
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Cool down, fellow!

There's still episode 24, have you forgotten?
Old 2004-06-08, 17:35   Link #19
brightman
Ancient Member

Hey, Aion deserves a 2 second death... That's how long they spent on 90% of the other character deaths in this series after all...

They really could have paced this series better though... They spent too much time on useless conversations and useless characters, time that could have been better use at developing the main characters more and at the fights more.

And no... They didn't screw up PMK... The PM manga wasn't that great to begin with. So the addition of that magic storyline just made it seem a bit worse.
Old 2004-06-08, 18:40   Link #20
Skimpy

awww... wow I can't believe it ended like this, and I'm pretty sure the last episode is probably gonna be all boring talk ( maybe not the beginning since it ended for episode 23 a bit excitement for what gonna happen).
I got over excited for nothing and we all had to wait 2 weeks for it
Now I ahve to do so much complainging -_-
Closed Thread