AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 11:52   Link #501
elior

so how do you think himejii will react to yoshii after seeing the kiss infront of her in this normal school days she will ignore him or just keep talk to him? i think we can say less pain from minami and meybe himejii will make her move
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 16:12   Link #502
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
so how do you think himejii will react to yoshii after seeing the kiss infront of her in this normal school days she will ignore him or just keep talk to him? i think we can say less pain from minami and meybe himejii will make her move
ask yourself what would a yangire (?) do if she sees guy she likes kissed by some unknown bitch.... then you'll probably get your answer... probably...
Old 2011-08-19, 16:22   Link #503
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Dear god i know these guys are morons but fate must be enjoying screwing them over. I mean can they win at anything they are outmatched on every level. The only good news is the more torture they endure the stronger they will become at least to the point where they can put their minds elsewhere when the girls are stripping them of whats left of the dignity......wait did they have any to begin with

still love shouko god i love this series.
Old 2011-08-20, 16:06   Link #504
longshot

at this point in the anime/ light novel i'm pitying aki and yuuji they're respective love interest(s) are not letting them have any pain free freedom.
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 08:29   Link #505
ookamigirl

Guys are still at it ^^'
That little mix up with messaging made Akihisa's life even more interesting! Minami was crushing on him from the start..
Voyeur almost died severe of blood loss ROFL! BL jokes again ^^
Shimizu!! No way, never would have suspected her.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 09:50   Link #506
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Dear god i know these guys are morons but fate must be enjoying screwing them over. I mean can they win at anything they are outmatched on every level. The only good news is the more torture they endure the stronger they will become at least to the point where they can put their minds elsewhere when the girls are stripping them of whats left of the dignity......wait did they have any to begin with

still love shouko god i love this series.
Fate loves to screw with them, but the best scenes are when they screw each other

The text-message misunderstanding alone was probably equal in epicosity to the entire second part where the coalition Army of boys finally joined forces to break through the girls and teachers I was right that in the end, the boys lost sight of their original goal and turned the tactical objective into the end game objective

EDIT:

LOL! Tsuchiya that's right! Destroy the illusion that a student cannot defeat the teacher heehhhh !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
ask yourself what would a yangire (?) do if she sees guy she likes kissed by some unknown bitch.... then you'll probably get your answer... probably...
Minami is not unknown what are you talking about

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-08-21 at 10:06.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 10:20   Link #507
tsunade666

It's more like betrayal when Minami suddenly kiss Aki but Himeji knew that Minami like Yoshii so it's not an act of betrayal because they are friends that knew each other feelings. She should be prepared and know it's only a matter of time.

And Great I love the ending of this episode. I've been waiting a hell long time for that moment!!!!
Old 2011-08-21, 10:38   Link #508
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Heh, they filled up a whole OST with the bgm's in this episode alone. Like they threw every romantic/heroic/epic cliche you could think of in the music. Sweet.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 11:17   Link #509
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I did not see that kiss coming. Plot progression in my BakaTest? UNPOSSIBLE.

The reveal of the culprit's identity was anti-climatic. It was just the resident raging lesbian, eh... I remember someone called in this thread called it, and as soon as she made her reappearance in the series, I knew he was right. Can't believe they spent 3 episodes on that.
Old 2011-08-21, 12:08   Link #510
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I love the BGM when Mutsurini battled Aiko and the PE teacher, it's like I'm watching Sephiroth versus Cloud.
Finally, the kiss I've been waiting for. And lots of HNNNNNNG when Minami not in ponytail.
I really hope Mutsurini got me a picture.
Old 2011-08-21, 12:11   Link #511
zero7090

epic bgm is epic

i am only here to say that
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 12:20   Link #512
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
I really hope Mutsurini got me a picture.
If Voyeur got pictures of that. I'm ordering a bunch
Old 2011-08-21, 12:20   Link #513
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

lol all the boys got suspended for peeping on the principle
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 12:24   Link #514
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

That was not worth it at all. At least they found the culprit. That kiss was so unexpected.
Old 2011-08-21, 12:24   Link #515
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
epic bgm is epic

i am only here to say that
Yeah, seriously. It sounded like something out of Pirates of the Caribbean.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 12:30   Link #516
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I pray for the day that they (the producers) do a game version of this anime. It will be a perfect experience for the gamers. Maybe Atlus can do this, as they have achieved it in Persona.
And then we can pimp the girls one by one with Social Links.
"Oh please, I'm sorry Shouko!!" -Sakamoto Yuuji.
Old 2011-08-21, 14:51   Link #517
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
I pray for the day that they (the producers) do a game version of this anime. It will be a perfect experience for the gamers. Maybe Atlus can do this, as they have achieved it in Persona.
But then you'd be insulting the Persona series with it's complex plot-lines, dark foreboding tendencies and psychological references.

As for the episode, this was okay I guess. The only real worthwhile thing was the kiss at the very end, just to show the romance IS still there. Frankly I think it's a nice reward for Yoshii being able to put up with all that misery brought upon him.

Still didn't make me laugh though, but to make up for it all the guys managed to be pretty badass. (Even Voyeur despite my dislike of him.) But sadly in the end they got downgraded for completely losing sight of what they were trying to accomplish.

T'was very anti-climactic too, culprit ended up being who everyone thought it was and she was taken out pathetically easily too, but eh, since she's such an annoying character that's probably for the best.

Mostly I'm just curious now on what's gonna happen as a result of that kiss.
Old 2011-08-21, 17:11   Link #518
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
"Oh please, I'm sorry Shouko!!" -Sakamoto Yuuji.
After watching this episode, it does reinvigorate my interest in a BakaTest PSP game... I mean, all the other cool kids are doing it... Index, OreImo, and even BokuwaTomo is coming out with a PSP game

But instead of a dating sim game or a tactical RPG like Persona, BakaTest should totally be a large scale Strategy-turn-base RPG, part of the fun of the battles are the environment and using it to your advantage
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 18:29   Link #519
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Fate loves to screw with them, but the best scenes are when they screw each other

The text-message misunderstanding alone was probably equal in epicosity to the entire second part where the coalition Army of boys finally joined forces to break through the girls and teachers I was right that in the end, the boys lost sight of their original goal and turned the tactical objective into the end game objective

EDIT:

LOL! Tsuchiya that's right! Destroy the illusion that a student cannot defeat the teacher heehhhh !

Minami is not unknown what are you talking about
I am NOT directly referring to Minami ya know.... I'm asking what WOULD happen should a typical yandere/yangire see some bitch (friend or not) kissing her guy....
Old 2011-08-21, 19:46   Link #520
Sekirei07

Wonder why no one is mentioning anything about Yoshii FINALLY beating Iron Man after two seasons of being at the end of his bitch slap (fist)...

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen