AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-09, 23:21   Link #6541
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
He got something he's just not sure whether the power manifest as a true authority.
It's almost certainly an authority. Godou described feeling a great weight on his back for an instant, which is the same thing that Alec felt when he killed Minos.

Quote:
Leaving behind these last words, the god's body dispersed like smoke.

In that very instant, Alec felt a great weight on his back.

It felt like a new authority had been obtained.
Quote:
Now what about Circe's last words about the white and black swords. What could the white sword be? Ame no Murakumo absorbing the powers of the sun and sky instead of the earth and wind? Or something else like an oracle of things to come.
As I said earlier, judging from the context, it sounds like it's the authority he got from Circe.

Quote:
Finally thought, he is just NOW is wondering why he did not get any power from killing Lancelot. Godou really is dense sometimes when it comes to important points.
No doubt.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 23:55   Link #6542
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
That was spoiled a while back but looking at the translated chapter, I have the feeling that the 'white' sword might be Circe's authority.
It could very well be the Divine Sword of Salvation. Just kidding.

Has there ever been any description how the Divine Sword of Salvation looks like?

Got to re-read Volume 10.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 00:11   Link #6543
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Somehow I have a feeling Godou will become a dual wielder soon.
Spoiler for Clue:

Dem Shirou/Archer weapon expies.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 00:30   Link #6544
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Dem Shirou/Archer weapon expies.
At the same time those are Kite/Haseo expies .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 00:33   Link #6545
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Isn't it more like Japan has a fascination with people dual wielding black and white swords? Who can blame them, it looks really damn cool.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 02:09   Link #6546
havensgate
skull one

does anyone have any idea for Circe's authority that godou usurped? it will be interesting if the new one is the power to steal authority
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 02:11   Link #6547
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Isn't it more like Japan has a fascination with people dual wielding black and white swords? Who can blame them, it looks really damn cool.
Though I have to wonder how Godou will dual wield, he can't even use a sword anyway. All this time he only used sword like Gilgamesh' GoB or Ea.

And I'm wondering about Alec's attitude toward Circe. Why did he leave Circe halfdead like that? If he already go that far, why didn't he just finish the job rather than just leave her to be an annoyance at the future?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 02:13   Link #6548
whitecloud

dual sword...Kanshou and Bakuya? hahaha
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 02:16   Link #6549
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
does anyone have any idea for Circe's authority that godou usurped? it will be interesting if the new one is the power to steal authority
It will most likely be the white sword that Circe has mentioned seeing, in one of her last words.

As for what kind of power, it's going to have - it will probably be having opposite powers to the black sword that Godou gained from Athena.

At least that's what I think.. since that would fit, the Yin and Yang format, that those blades seem to have.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 02:29   Link #6550
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
dual sword...Kanshou and Bakuya? hahaha
Kanshou & Byakuya
Eluciator(?) & Dark Repulser
OathKeeper & Oblivion
Restia & Terminus Est.

Now... who will Godou kill to get the white sword lol
Old 2013-05-10, 03:11   Link #6551
Kadi
知識の探求者

I doubt Godou will get a weapon from Circe. She's a witch, not a warrior or smith, god(lol)dammit. Also, it sounded like it was further into the future. Now, the only white weapon we know of is the Divine Sword of Salvation, so why the hell not? And the White Star just asks to be combined with Murakumo's Black Hole. As for wielding them, he can just leave control to the swords themselves. Ena does it herself all the time, Godou probably did it when protecting Yuri from Circe's automaton...

Now, that also means there's more to the King of the End than just slaughtering Campione, "just because". There are plenty other indicators for upcoming... intricacies. The end of Godou's prophetic maid dream in the V8 Omake where Godou sees a lone warrior, old and tired from battle (which is much more likely to happen than the maid part and one of my favorite scenes ever). Athena's words in V9, "Do you know what they [Gwen + Divine Ancestors, probably] did to him?" (another of my favorite scenes). The "Arrowhead of the King" that Gwen forges, which is a blade different from the King of the End, combined with the the idea that a Steel God is a blade...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 03:13   Link #6552
whitecloud

the white sword most likely just a magic sword with no material form...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 03:43   Link #6553
bludvein

I think people are just over-thinking it. The obvious answer to the white blade is the Divine Sword of Salvation, so obviously it can't be it. Doesn't matter that a battle with the Last King is imminent and that the sword is practically a perfect contrast to the one he already has. /sarcasm

Furthermore, he just received a power from Circe, who's most striking authority is stealing authorities from hero gods. She even points out Ama no Murakumo as the reason her gambit would work, and it has a similar power.

So what are the chances of Godou "stealing" the white sword from the Last King in their battle? Pretty high imo.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 03:56   Link #6554
alviam099

Circe's authority might be magic-related, like the authority stealing thing, but it's too absurd if it really is considering Ama no Murakumo's copying ability is cheating itself already.

The Divine Sword of Salvation is described as just a rusty sword.

Guys, when do you think we can read this?
Quote:
"The Duel in Victorian London of the Marquis resembling Robert Downey Jr's Sherlock Holmes", "Rumored Legends of the Onee-sama at a Certain Bar Before She Became the Ruler of the Martial Realm", "The Masked Hero and One Night Stands, the Full Story", and other ideas, these were all cut due to the page count limit.
Haha. Poor Annie Chartlon.

Quote:
Okay okay.

Let's talk a bit about the next volume where I plan on introducing a new Devil King, after such a long time since the debut of our protagonist.

Who will make an appearance in what kind of manner, causing what kind of commotion?

If possible, readers, please confirm for yourselves in Volume 14.

Actually, wait, I have already decided who is coming out to make a commotion.

Takedzuki Jou, July 2012
8th Campione confirmed by the way.

Quote:
Our protagonist is fated to undergo five or six more rounds of attitude changes before his final personality is complete. However, I don't have any intention of writing the end yet. (wry laugh)
And this one, how many volumes do you think before Godou's final personality is complete? Lol.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 06:44   Link #6555
Spica

I just hope the 8th one don't become a second protagonist.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 08:40   Link #6556
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank Zzhk for completing vol13.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 09:20   Link #6557
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
I just hope the 8th one don't become a second protagonist.
Kamachi's ears are burning..
Old 2013-05-10, 09:45   Link #6558
golem517

thx zzhk!!!!!
golem517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 09:53   Link #6559
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Alec had his pride as a man really torn to shreds by Lucretia's statements. Still, I agree with Lucretia. Godou gotten a lot of stuff in the amount of time the same as Alec but Godou spent less time with her in those days while Alec spent all 4 days with her. Godou gotten evidence of the King of the End, possibly a new authority, and a glimpse at his future with little than (including the fights) maybe 12 hours in those 4 days than Alec did in all the time he spent with Circe.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 10:59   Link #6560
Yye1
Wide Right

thnx zzhk!
Btw, is godou's harem becoming more perceptive of what he does?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem