AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2020-11-24, 16:43   Link #1
DarkShame2

Last Anime Watched

As the title says.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Ep 8
Old 2020-11-25, 10:41   Link #2
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I don't think this thread will go far. I watch fewer shows than the average fan, and I'm still at around five the season. The last anime I watched depends on the day of the week.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 11:57   Link #3
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Watched watched or watched finished? Last one I finished was Dorohedoro or what it's called, last one I watched an episode of was Cobra, the one from the 1980s.
Old 2020-11-29, 03:46   Link #4
DarkShame2

Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Ep 22
Old 2020-12-09, 14:24   Link #5
-G1-

My Hero Academia, Season 4.

The first part (Eri's rescue) was okayish, but I felt it was dragged too long. Everything that followed after Eri's rescue was pointless, with the only exception of Endeavor vs Nomu.

I don't even know I keep watching this trainwreck. From the manga spoilers I read, it's about to get even worse.
-G1- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-02, 05:36   Link #6
Johnny Dy

Barefoot Gen 1983 8/10 - Though the animation is poor, it's hard to find a stronger antiwar statement than the one sent by this anime. I think the surrealistic and impactful way the eyes of the victims melt during the Hiroshima nuclear explosion has remained as a memorable stamp thru ought cinematography in the last almost 4 decades since it's release.

It's similar to When the Wind Blows from '86, that I've seen last year, a similar movie only based on the premise that a nuclear bomb would be released over country side England, where a couple of naive old people live just at the edge of the blast.

Sometimes it is an easy thing for a man to cry out for retribution, until he himself has walked in the foot steppes of those suffering the penalty.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-02, 15:52   Link #7
ArrowSmith

Just rewatched The Promised Neverland. Was 10/10 when I watched it during simulcast and it's still 10/10. Truly the spiritual successor to Death Note.

I think L would have liked Norman.
ArrowSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-04, 02:08   Link #8
Johnny Dy

I was thinking on posting Barefoot Gen on 10/10 anime, you definitely should have yours. But in my case, it was a rather unorthodox anime and a movie, not a series so I thought it's better posted here.

If Vinland Saga is a 10/10, then so is Barefoot Gen, just saying!

Is Abridged considered anime? Because YGOTAS 11/10 by Little Kuriboh, with reaction 12/10, unbelievable man... you laugh your ass off, and then you laugh some more! Here you got, ep. 59 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21I6_pPwJ9s Just saying...

Abridged Naruto, again by Little Kuriboh with reaction 10/10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ariy3wXbrN8 Little Kuriboh should be banned, he could kill people! You could die laughing, seriously! Forget stand up, this guy is insane: just listen to that intro with Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura singing! roflmao

Sometimes it is an easy thing for a man to cry out for retribution, until he himself has walked in the foot steppes of those suffering the penalty.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote