Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-02-28, 01:26   Link #7721
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
502 can max spawn up to 16 ghosts in one sinlge run with ~150K HP Vlad as boss.
Awsm nice,

Thanks
Old 2016-02-28, 01:28   Link #7722
MartianMage

Arjuna is on 702... farming him ATM for divine and ice cream lol

I'm 1 run away from 97/100 missions, 993 cats and 359 ice cream away from buying out the shop save the blue skill stones... that's about 2 days worth of regen... really easy event. Not that I'm complaining...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 01:49   Link #7723
NovelReader

Rip 45m QP for Saber Shiki's lvl 10 MEoDP....20m left.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 02:29   Link #7724
larethian

We all have it at level 10 it seems.
I want to max assassin's eyes as well but no bones and i'm stuck at level 5. Not as much time to play today as i thought initially.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 02:38   Link #7725
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I wonder is it a good idea to equip Assasin Shiki with Formalcraft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I want to max assassin's eyes as well but no bones and i'm stuck at level 5. Not as much time to play today as i thought initially.
Same here. Upped her Eyes and Ying/Yang to level 4 and now I need bones. Damn, I need bones for almost everything I want. They gave to few of them in this event.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 02:40   Link #7726
NovelReader

Quote:
You have her leveled up though xD. Debating whether or not to use apples, natural stamina, or wait till next event to level her up.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 03:51   Link #7727
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Does the knife mats that you need to ascend Shiki disappear after this event? I need Exp cards bad. I need to level her up to 70 so I can final ascend her. I'll worry about the last 10 level after the event.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 04:05   Link #7728
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Does the knife mats that you need to ascend Shiki disappear after this event? I need Exp cards bad. I need to level her up to 70 so I can final ascend her. I'll worry about the last 10 level after the event.
They don't... you can take your sweet time leveling Shiki after the event.

---
@Lare

I know you farm QP daily a lot so I want to ask you how good is the cat conversion to QP is? I'm debating whether to start farming xp daily to lvl Shiki and Fionne or just continue farming cats endlessly and convert to QP.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-02-28, 04:09   Link #7729
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Why there's always someone asking this question during event with free servants? The knives can be only obtained during the event and stay in your inventory until you use them. Proof: I didn't level Liz past 50 until December, didn't leveled Nobu past 40 until January, I did nearly max out Santa during the event but that's not the point.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 04:26   Link #7730
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I'll ask one more time: is Assasin Shiki works with Formalcraft? Anyone tried this combo?

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2016-02-28 at 06:34.
Old 2016-02-28, 04:36   Link #7731
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

lol wtf....how do you even beat the Ghosts in the Burnt Remains area...
Old 2016-02-28, 04:37   Link #7732
R.LocK
My turn

^Charge Support Shiki's NP and use it with her MEoDP.

Quote:
...I don't. Level 8 MEoDP, since I still need QP to level her up.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 04:38   Link #7733
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You have NP5 Void Shiki support. Just use her Mystic Eyes+NP and this Ghosts are dead.
Old 2016-02-28, 04:45   Link #7734
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
You can get a Jeanne support and keep playing for 5 hours... wait! you can;t choose support. Play with Meadea Lily for 10 straight hours and you might clear it. I was lazy so I used a CS to make Support Shiki fire her NP and instantly kill them all in one turn.
Old 2016-02-28, 04:45   Link #7735
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Oh....their Magan death resist is that low? lol... what's the keys for?
Old 2016-02-28, 04:45   Link #7736
Starlightz

Gah, my MEMU just restarted back to scratch for no reason after I woke up. Had to reinstall FGO, reupdate Google Play and everything. Just a reminder to everyone to keep your account bound in case this happens to you as well.

Quote:
Oh....their Magan death resist is that low? lol... what's the keys for?
Yes, they are counted as normal mobs instead of servants, so they use base death rate instead of the (significantly) lowered one. The keys are for a secret mission that will unlock later, similar to Mashu's letter during Valentine event.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 06:10   Link #7737
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Why there's always someone asking this question during event with free servants? The knives can be only obtained during the event and stay in your inventory until you use them. Proof: I didn't level Liz past 50 until December, didn't leveled Nobu past 40 until January, I did nearly max out Santa during the event but that's not the point.
Maybe because a few of us are just experiencing their first free servants? Expect the questions to pop out everytime a free servant is offered because there's always newbies playing the game.

Anyways can you confirm if you can still obtain the knives after the event if you miss your chance getting one?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 06:15   Link #7738
MartianMage

Quote:
Maybe because a few of us are just experiencing their first free servants? Expect the questions to pop out everytime a free servant is offered because there's always newbies playing the game.

Anyways can you confirm if you can still obtain the knives after the event if you miss your chance getting one?
You don't get a second chance later so either you get all 5 copies of Shiki now to NP5 her and also all knives to full ascend her or you don't get to at all later.
Old 2016-02-28, 06:53   Link #7739
Starlightz

Quote:

No, you CAN'T obtain the knives after the event - if you want to max ascend her, make sure you get all knives. Just that as long as you get one, it won't expire / disappear when the event is over, so you can take as long as you want to level your Shiki.

This has been bugging me, but is there anyway to mass-lock all your cards? Manually locking 152 cards upon device switching isn't fun anymore...
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 06:56   Link #7740
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:

Really? I thought you were around the previous events, my bad then. As MartianMage said, free event can only be gotten in the event along with it's ascension mat.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon