AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-20, 00:12   Link #741
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

That was a nice video. Technical criticism about the editing isn't necessary here, so I won't bother ^^ And I'm biased over the idea of Ritsu needing Mio more as well, haha.
Old 2010-10-20, 00:20   Link #742
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
And I'm biased over the idea of Ritsu needing Mio more as well, haha.
Oh, c'mon, would it kill you to admit just for once? lol Ritsu is already popular like Hell (in terms of popularity in regards to character quality). It wouldn't tarnish her popularity just to admit that Mio doesn't need her! xP

Besides, the video was obviously stating a 'Mio being there for Ritsu' relationship, especially with the insertion of the ending scene. Hehe...

Heh... the Mitsu fandom gets weird.

The video title was suggestive of something else entirely different.

Again, not a fan of Yuri - and this one suggests more Yuri than the previous one - but I love the sister relationship portrayed here between Mio and Azusa. Both of them are not showing their true feelings for each other, instead giving each other cold shoulders in indifference.

Oh, and of course, an excellently made AMV. How could you not like the typography action?

Last edited by WBoon; 2010-10-20 at 11:47.
Old 2010-10-20, 15:17   Link #743
Sparvid
*hic*

Next mashup update, including guest singer Ui.

The last one pretty hilarious, since after getting the tempo right, it turned out that the two songs share the same length on all the verses, bridges, solo, etc.
The only difference was that Ui's song had the chorus repeated once more at the end, so all I did was to remove one of them, and that was pretty much it
Old 2010-10-20, 17:10   Link #744
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBoon View Post
Oh, c'mon, would it kill you to admit just for once? lol Ritsu is already popular like Hell (in terms of popularity in regards to character quality). It wouldn't tarnish her popularity just to admit that Mio doesn't need her! xP

Besides, the video was obviously stating a 'Mio being there for Ritsu' relationship, especially with the insertion of the ending scene. Hehe...
Nah, it wouldn't scratch her popularity... But it'll hurt my sooouull! :P I get what you're saying though. Mio's like a big sister there

It does seem a lot more like a friendship video than a romantic one. And I love the idea of that... I'm getting really annoyed with pairings in K-ON, especially when one the idea of romance isn't generally brought up in the series. It's a shame the video isn't edited that well.

Pretty painful to listen to, but it's cute xD
Old 2010-10-20, 18:21   Link #745
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Oh yeah, kill those *bleep*, Mio! Yeah, kill'em- WTF @ the ending?! lol!

I think she had too much fun doing in her homies. xD

Though obviously OOC, this is so sweet. :3 Maybe it would seem less OOC in like, a distant future when Mio's grown up. Or something.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-10-20 at 20:20. Reason: Let's choose our words carefully now...
Old 2010-10-20, 21:53   Link #746
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Kamen Rider K-OOOn

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-10-21, 04:56   Link #747
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Kamen Rider K-OOOn

YOU GOT THE MEDALS ONE, TWO, AND THREE!!!

LIFE GOES ON!!! ANYTHING GOES!!! COMING UP OOO'S!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2010-10-21, 05:56   Link #748
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Kamen Rider K-OOOn

LMAO at Yui and her clones chasing Azusa at the end XD
Old 2010-10-21, 06:18   Link #749
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

I was actually once a Camp Rock fan. What? The tunes were kinda nice to the ear. And the song kinda fits Mio nicely, too.

Also, gonna give a plus to every video morally decent enough not to show Mio tripping and having her pantsu shot. This one included, of course.

Probably posted already, but what the heck. My favorite song from one of my favorite Disney shows in anime style.

LMAO @ Azusa's BAEBA BAEBA. XD
Old 2010-10-21, 06:29   Link #750
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

@LoweGear: That's the most amazing video I've seen today XD The character models are nicely made. I loled @ Mugi being hit XD
Old 2010-10-21, 12:48   Link #751
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

From Ritsu's actions at the end, I'd say there's a good chance she's behind Mio's er... mad skillz? xD

Looks like Mio's gotten over her phobic for Death Metal music. Other than that, those are some pretty good tunes - and yes, Mio, they still unfortunately play better than HTT.

Last edited by WBoon; 2010-10-21 at 12:58.
Old 2010-10-21, 13:02   Link #752
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Next mashup update, including guest singer Ui.

The last one pretty hilarious, since after getting the tempo right, it turned out that the two songs share the same length on all the verses, bridges, solo, etc.
The only difference was that Ui's song had the chorus repeated once more at the end, so all I did was to remove one of them, and that was pretty much it

I'm a total nitpicker when it comes to mashups - if the mashed songs aren't in the same key, I find them hard to like, which was the case for the first two.

However, the Hocchikisu/Lovely Sister LOVE mashup actually sounded good for the most part. It's an intriguing mix - one is a minor to major progression, which the other is a major to minor progression. Sometimes they clash, but it's still surprisingly good^.^ Thanks for sharing.
Old 2010-10-22, 05:29   Link #753
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I'm a total nitpicker when it comes to mashups - if the mashed songs aren't in the same key, I find them hard to like, which was the case for the first two.

However, the Hocchikisu/Lovely Sister LOVE mashup actually sounded good for the most part. It's an intriguing mix - one is a minor to major progression, which the other is a major to minor progression. Sometimes they clash, but it's still surprisingly good^.^ Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not very good at keys, whether mixing or just being able to tell "Well, that sound about so and so too high/low". I could use Yui there
The only time I've tried to change that was a mix that sounded horrible, and my solution became "try various more-or-less randomly selected key changes until it sounded fairly okay by sheer luck"...
Old 2010-10-22, 05:39   Link #754
Nineater

Quote:
Kamen Rider K-OOOn

what the....i LOL'd very hard to this vid
cool video though....ankh's hand become gitah lol
and the maid henshin and the last scene
yui gatakiriba chasing azunyan lol
Old 2010-10-22, 14:56   Link #755
alucard13mm

hmmm i guess i was blind before i saw this thread @_@... anyways k-on was mistakenly endorsed by a california politician who is running for governor of california. vote for meg whitman!! lol sorry for the other 2 posts in other sections. ive been following this bassist for a while and im glad he got this big break ^_^. its just crazy what one mistake can lead to.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ss-player.html
Old 2010-10-22, 21:23   Link #756
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Go grandpa, go!
Check out his channel for more vids like that.
Old 2010-10-22, 21:33   Link #757
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not very good at keys, whether mixing or just being able to tell "Well, that sound about so and so too high/low". I could use Yui there
The only time I've tried to change that was a mix that sounded horrible, and my solution became "try various more-or-less randomly selected key changes until it sounded fairly okay by sheer luck"...
That's okay, it's rare to have perfect pitch anyways, so it'll definitely improve^^

I didn't know you made these mashups, Sparvid-san! I'm not very good with editing programs, so I can't make them yet. Of course, I do have a ton of ideas involving K-ON songs^^

I'm still listening to the last one though, it's striking my music side because there's something so unique about it~
Old 2010-10-23, 03:01   Link #758
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Yet another Mitsu AMV

Old 2010-10-23, 03:17   Link #759
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
Yet another Mitsu AMV

Song doesnt fit Mio, but fits Ritsu

Love the quality, and the animations that were in it.
Old 2010-10-23, 03:28   Link #760
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
Yet another Mitsu AMV
Enough with the Mitsu vids. Where are the latest Mio-tribute AMVs, fanboys? <_<" All of those I've ever found are at least 6 months old. None of the few newer ones are quality, even.

Oh, believe me - I'd love to go make one myself... if school wasn't so strangling. I don't even have time for my own fan fic right now.
Closed Thread