AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-03, 17:32   Link #25041
Tenzen12

Anime? There is no Rosario Vampiŕe anime.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 18:11   Link #25042
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Anime? There is no Rosario Vampiŕe anime.
ah another fan who denies an anime adaptation of a series exists
Old 2014-02-03, 18:22   Link #25043
nfsac

By now I think the anime did better than the manga!
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 20:20   Link #25044
BIG_BOI_JARRED
Aloha Family*

Finally have time to catch up and read, and just in time to find out that today the last chapter came out, well, not really since there's the epilogue still coming up. But damn was that ending rushed. The whole Outer Moka is a clone of Akasha was a nice twist, I mean, "Tsukune, dude you kissed her mom!"
Old 2014-02-03, 21:21   Link #25045
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The more I think about that ending the more disappointing it is. Can nothing end properly these days?

It was like writing a last chapter via a check list. End final battle? Check. Throw in last minute backstory for the main villain and remove him? Check. Last minute explanation for outer Moka? Check. Quickly checking everything off and hey let's make Tsukune the new headmaster...ok .

It was just so rushed. I think the bus driver had more lines than the main characters. I didn't know we were out of chapters going into this. Thought we'd get a couple chapters finishing the battle. Maybe then starting to wrap some things up.

So yeah, it just kind of ends like this. In the end I still enjoyed the series as a whole. There were really good characters in there and some nice moments. Just too bad the series really face planted at the last moment. Although there have been worse endings....
Old 2014-02-03, 21:22   Link #25046
Manic
real men love pink

haha hes not the only one who refuses to acknowledge the anime. After the 3 ep it was like screw the manga its harem time bitches. It basically just uses the characters names and setting then just makes up the rest.
Old 2014-02-03, 21:28   Link #25047
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I just treat the anime fanservice. Terribly weak adaptation there's no doubt about it. But did get to see the girls in anime form so I don't consider it a complete loss .
Old 2014-02-03, 22:13   Link #25048
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well...The chapter....
Uhh...that was awkward with Tsukune...
Oh man dunno what to say......
Inner Moka really....
I have no words for it.
Old 2014-02-03, 22:27   Link #25049
Pesti13nce

it seemed like Tsukne was totally crapping on Inner moka... like.. "who's this bitch clinging on to me?" all i care about is the one that doesn't exist, it's good to see in all Tskune's baddassery he's still a tool in the end. This ending was weak...

also I think he's commenting on the fact that there isn't a rosario vampire anime with the special "r" in it? maybe i dunno...
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 23:51   Link #25050
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I wonder if moka and tsukune will need to have limiter? Coz there now op vamp
Old 2014-02-04, 02:04   Link #25051
Pen3

So in the end it is Moka's mother that wins the MC.... been a while since we had a milf win the heart of a high school mc boy.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 02:31   Link #25052
Divini
Senpai!

Despite following this for 8+ years, this is my first comment ever on this series:

So basically Outer Moka was Inner Moka's mom all of a sudden, both in love with Tsukune. He's been on the mother-daughter route for the whole story. Got almost no reaction from Moka at all about it too. And I'm just thnking of all the Akasha scenes compared to Inner Moka. It's not computing well in my brain...

Also, a good end harem romance where the first girl who was one half the primary love interest dies. It's like the happiest deconstruction ever.

Speechless.... Don't know what to think.... at least an epilogue is coming up.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 03:48   Link #25053
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Is it me.. Or Akihisa Ikeda really intentionally end the series at 66.6? Coincidence?
Old 2014-02-04, 04:27   Link #25054
Cio
Otaku

It's obviously that Ikeda planned to end the series on chapter 66.6, that's why he keep using chapter 66 until .6 to end the series.

Men, i know this will happen soon or later, my fav series have come to an end, it's sad yet satisfying that a great series were finished although so many still need to be explained like where is Issa now and what will be happened to Kurumu or Mizore. I hope this will be packaged well in the epilogue.

I bet Tsukune end up with Moka, but Kurumu and Mizore will still pursuing Tsukune regardless to be his harem Yukari will be with Fong Fong, Ruby will replace the headmaster or maybe Akuha. Looking at the end of the series i see Kuyou bring Kahlua in his arm, maybe she is somehow still alive???
Old 2014-02-04, 04:53   Link #25055
bludvein

Omote was never Akasha until the end, so it doesn't make their relationship too awkward imo. Omote was just a template of her personality, but memory makes up the larger portion of someone's identity. Nature vs. nurture and all that.

Really, this was expected from the moment we found out omote was "fake." So its not much of a twist.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 10:05   Link #25056
ellifeedn
Thinker

So Omote was essentially Akasha when she was a teenager?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 10:15   Link #25057
nfsac

Omote was a clone of Akasha w/o any memmories. When the Rosario was put on Allucard the memmories Omote had were sent to Akasha!
Old 2014-02-04, 12:00   Link #25058
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Was the identity of the bus driver revealed eventually?
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 14:09   Link #25059
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Omote was a clone of Akasha w/o any memmories. When the Rosario was put on Allucard the memmories Omote had were sent to Akasha!
That was the part I had a problem with. Should have kept her separate, by that point she had already lived a good amount to be considered her "own" life, it didn't seem fair that she had to disappear with Akasha. Honestly I thought the end was going for a coexistence of both Mokas, I guess I was totally off.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 15:28   Link #25060
nfsac

Yep, a big troll we got in the end. Not just Akasha but the 3 dark lords just go and die alongside Allucard and we are left with a protagonist whose love was actually the Mom of Moka, what a mess!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire