AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-12-13, 02:55   Link #801
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
I still think it'll be extremely funny if Kira and Lacus find cameo in Gundam 00
Kira already has from what iv'e been told.
ill try to find the pic of him.
edit: found it in the Ridiculous Image Thread, sorry about the size, i can't remember what ep this is from

________
FORD MOTOR COMPANY OF NEW ZEALAND

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:23.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 05:56   Link #802
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
That's from the "LOL Setsuna dives into the Tokyo Bay" ep.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 07:49   Link #803
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
are you a anti-gs?
No, I like GS and GSD, but although I don't mind Lacus (I'm not a fan though), I can't stand Kira.
Old 2007-12-13, 17:11   Link #804
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
LMAO, DemonGod and D-KLAC, I really hope that both of you CE fanboys realize that I was speaking entirely sarcastically just to get that amusingly ridiculous fangirl reaction out of D-KLAC, right? (DemonGod's was a bonus to see 'cause I didn't expect him to respond to it since he hasn't been saying much in a while) I even practically specifically said so in that post. I am currently laughing my arse off at how easy it is to taunt your fangirl-ness. Of course, it'll always be more amusing to see D-KLAC make a fool of himself as he always does.

And my work here is finished. (for now )
Old 2007-12-13, 19:29   Link #805
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
LMAO, DemonGod and D-KLAC, I really hope that both of you CE fanboys realize that I was speaking entirely sarcastically just to get that amusingly ridiculous fangirl reaction out of D-KLAC, right? (DemonGod's was a bonus to see 'cause I didn't expect him to respond to it since he hasn't been saying much in a while) I even practically specifically said so in that post. I am currently laughing my arse off at how easy it is to taunt your fangirl-ness. Of course, it'll always be more amusing to see D-KLAC make a fool of himself as he always does.

And my work here is finished. (for now )
excuse me but are you just singing & dancing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc because it seem you got a lacus cagalli problem?!

look that those 2 are main females in GS series especially lacus is the 00s decade queen of anime womans.

geez despite lacus & cagalli's english dub are aged right now 20-21(in 04 it was 17-18) while we all know the seiyu voices.

besides i'm in love with lacus & cagalli & maybe you're really afraid GS will be uc's nightmare because i will get GS 3 & my live action version of GS.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 03:44   Link #806
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
excuse me but are you just singing & dancing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc because it seem you got a lacus cagalli problem?!
Now I'm laughing at how you somehow come up with me dancing when I'm laughing my arse off at you. LMAO.

Quote:
look that those 2 are main females in GS series especially lacus is the 00s decade queen of anime womans.

geez despite lacus & cagalli's english dub are aged right now 20-21(in 04 it was 17-18) while we all know the seiyu voices.
And now I'm laughing at how you can't hold a consistent conversation. I laugh at how easily baited you are, and you bring up voice actors and popularity rankings. LMAO.

Quote:
besides i'm in love with lacus & cagalli & maybe you're really afraid GS will be uc's nightmare because i will get GS 3 & my live action version of GS.
Finally, here I'm laughing at your overall ridiculousness again. If CE was ever going to be UC's nightmare, it would have already been such. LMAO.

Thank you D-KLAC for providing me with far more laughs than I had hoped of getting off of that single, simple post. LMAO. Now I go back to ignoring you.
Old 2007-12-14, 06:55   Link #807
OMG_Zerg_Rush

What was the topic again?

Spoiler for sigh...:

Last time i looked this was a thread for disscusing a possible sequal to seed....you cant realy tell after reading the last few pages seem to be mostly made up of

1) D-KLAC fighting against anyone who raises even the slightest hint of dislike to CE

2) people feeding the troll (of which i am gulity of too)

so how about we all try to get back on topic or have the mods close this thread.
________
Upskirt Sitting

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:23.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 08:31   Link #808
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

don't know what happened on the real topic, but I also would like to raise that no one really cares about CE right now.

Anyways, What CE needs is a Revamp of Destiny. GSD Ruined the CE Franchise, sadly... Now, I'm not saying this because I'm a bandwagon kind of guy. I am stating that for CE to become "stable" again, the staff needs a better scenario after SEED. Sure, CE maybe too melodramatic and then some, but the problem with destiny is that it is a whoring of its predecessor's main characters , rather than making being a whole new show on its own.

What CE needs is either a revamp or a whole new concept, fresh characters without relation to previous ones, or a recharacterization of characters due to the revamp.

While it is not suitable for a Gundam Universe to have a fork within continuity, It might be a good idea to have a sequel to SEED that is different from Destiny. Why not play with the possibilities with a parallel universe?
Old 2007-12-14, 15:09   Link #809
CHAOS|ZERO

maybe have destiny as it was going WITHOUT Kira, Maybe he got killed at the end of gsd with mwu or something.
CHAOS|ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 15:22   Link #810
ila-chan
ermmm...

There is a rumor...

I've just heard it

GS the Movie comes out on May 2008

Oh well, what the heck...

CE is dead...
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 19:21   Link #811
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
There is a rumor...

I've just heard it
OK, where'd you hear it from, and can you provide a link? Otherwise I'd accuse you of making it up.
Old 2007-12-14, 19:46   Link #812
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
There is a rumor...

I've just heard it

CE is dead...
GS is not dead cause there are sitll the loyal GS fans because GS fans will always keep the legacy of GS going for all time generations.

besides GS is just on a top secret works in plans for it big return besides it's 5yrs already of GS & also defy a lot in animes even got uc people to be fearing GS.

cause GS is the answer of 00s decade of gundam.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2007-12-14, 20:27   Link #813
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

It pains me to point out that Bandai has already mentioned, at the same time the unveiled 00 (rather than another Seed), that they changed their demographic target audience. The target audience they aimed at for Seed, and built upon with Destiny, is no longer their aim.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 22:06   Link #814
ThoHell

Quote:
There is a rumor...

I've just heard it

CE is dead...
Not a rumor, it's in production and will be out in 2008. It's suppose to pick up where the GSD special edition 4 left off. Kira, Shin, Luna, Ath join Zath military and Lacus joins the supreme council. How it's going to play out not really sure, either some completely new or A LOT of old flash back with little new scene. Either way can't wait to see it, this series needs a solid closer (mainly I really want a solid closure between Kira and Lacus like getting married or something).

And I don't mean to hop on the band wagon, but watching GSD after watching GS, i was devastated. I know it's a matter of opinion, but when such a numerous amount of people say the same, that GSD ruined it, there has got to be some truth behind it. This is just my opinion, not meant as argument or anything, but I felt that GSD degraded GS.

Another Seed would be fine, but I think what a lot of people want, including myself, is just closure--a heart warming one would be nice.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 02:07   Link #815
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

And hopefully the movie will be good - CE will have its conclusion, and be remembered as a fairly good mecha series.
Old 2007-12-15, 05:19   Link #816
ila-chan
ermmm...

Oi, oi... read my post over and over again...

I've said that the rumor goes that the goddamned movie is out on May 2008 (everybody knows it's out on 2008; but no one knows the exact date... or month)

Ledgem - Sorry, I got this info from a friend that supposedly read it off from some otaku's blog page. So, yeah, maybe it's made up; but I didn't start it. Don't acuse me!!! I'm just a messenger

OMG_Zerg_Rush - You are right. D-KLAC does fight off people who dislike CE.

D-KLAC - UC fan are not afraid of CE. They simply said that SEED is UC 2.0.. It's actually half true, you know. Go back and rewind Zeta; you might see a little SEED in there. And my advice, don't try to argue with a true UC fan. I've did it, and I failed miserably. Seriously.

Maybe the movie will come out soon. I'd really hoped it'll be good;not some flashback with little new scene. CE will then ends; and will always be remembered as the series that brings back Gundam glory.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 13:08   Link #817
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Oi, oi... read my post over and over again...

I've said that the rumor goes that the goddamned movie is out on May 2008 (everybody knows it's out on 2008; but no one knows the exact date... or month)

Ledgem - Sorry, I got this info from a friend that supposedly read it off from some otaku's blog page. So, yeah, maybe it's made up; but I didn't start it. Don't acuse me!!! I'm just a messenger

OMG_Zerg_Rush - You are right. D-KLAC does fight off people who dislike CE.

D-KLAC - UC fan are not afraid of CE. They simply said that SEED is UC 2.0.. It's actually half true, you know. Go back and rewind Zeta; you might see a little SEED in there. And my advice, don't try to argue with a true UC fan. I've did it, and I failed miserably. Seriously.

Maybe the movie will come out soon. I'd really hoped it'll be good;not some flashback with little new scene. CE will then ends; and will always be remembered as the series that brings back Gundam glory.
excuse me but i'm a GS generation fans & besides uc is just like want to exterminate other guindam time era well uc will not whacked GS cause GS fans will be there for GS.

& besides unless if you combine both manga & anime of GS series it would be one big story.

& also besides since they need season 2 they need to bring the old school GS besides cause the old school GS have to be there for GSD.

& the movie in 08 well it would be something to watch & that GS 3 will definally have finally show GS is most infamous anime of this generation.
Old 2007-12-15, 22:25   Link #818
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Someone apparently doesn't know what "infamous" means...

(Though given the quality of Destiny, infamous might be the nicer thing to say about GS3, except that the writer of Seed and Destiny was fired.)
Old 2007-12-16, 02:17   Link #819
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Someone apparently doesn't know what "infamous" means...

(Though given the quality of Destiny, infamous might be the nicer thing to say about GS3, except that the writer of Seed and Destiny was fired.)
Then who the f*** is writing the movie? Oi oi oi....you're diminishing my hope for a good movie now! There's not a lot of information on it, is I don't know who is working on the movie. *Panicking*
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 11:23   Link #820
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Then who the f*** is writing the movie? Oi oi oi....you're diminishing my hope for a good movie now! There's not a lot of information on it, is I don't know who is working on the movie. *Panicking*
If you're considering Mowosar/however you spell it's work "good," than you'll be disappointed. But when they made the Special Editions to fix up her original mess of Destiny, they brought in two writers. And she wasn't one of them.

If you want to read more, go to seed-forum.com and look for RedZaku's posts on the subject (especially in the Shinn thread in the rants section). He has the facts better organized than me.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep