AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 06:18   Link #17461
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I doubt that, I'm imagining that Natashia wants to return with gospel to the military. The young man doesn't like how there's a large group of armed men trying to "push" him into handing gospel over(they rub him the wrong way by making fun of the fact he's a foreigner and looks like a girl).

EDIT: Would it be considered piloting if the boy was inside the IS but the AI is doing all the flying?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 06:20   Link #17462
Eratas123

@ Demi - Awwwww~ So what's the relationship between the two? Brother and Sister?
Old 2012-01-10, 06:22   Link #17463
demino_hellsin
That one guy

run away and conflicted soldier, respectively
Old 2012-01-10, 06:25   Link #17464
Eratas123

@ Demi - So just acquaintences?

Side note - From a certain point of view, yes , that's piloting.
Old 2012-01-10, 06:30   Link #17465
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm not sure

Natashia treats the boy as a child she has to discipline.

The boy thinks that Natashia is an idiot, because she has no idea what will happen to silver gospel. Or thinks she's heartless because she knows but doesn't care what will happen to gospel when it goes back to the military.

An IS is not supposed to function without a pilot, but the Silver Gospel can bypass a pilot's command and act on its own. If this was so then it doesn't need a pilot, or just needs a little tinkering. If there is someone inside the cockpit, it's irrelevant if its a pilot or just a passenger. Is this a viable explanation?
Old 2012-01-10, 06:30   Link #17466
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I was inspired by a IS wikia entry that said that the silver gospel was somewhat "alive" in the LN, apparently showing care for its pilot. Even though I don't quite remember any part being like that. I could imagine what must have been going on in the Silver Gospel's systems. It's pilot, the only one it cares about is screaming for it to stop fighting, but its program forces it to fight, because all it sees are enemies. Units which were just listed as allies are now enemies. Tabane sends along with the virus a short encrypted message only for the IS to hear "I'm sorry my child, but do this for mommy." or something like that.
Quoted for truth

Quote:
I doubt that, I'm imagining that Natashia wants to return with gospel to the military. The young man doesn't like how there's a large group of armed men trying to "push" him into handing gospel over(they rub him the wrong way by making fun of the fact he's a foreigner and looks like a girl).

EDIT: Would it be considered piloting if the boy was inside the IS but the AI is doing all the flying?
Yes, also, kickass ensues.

That aside, where is it located?
Old 2012-01-10, 06:33   Link #17467
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Probably still in Japan, a few days or a week can't have sent it to another country, well considering where the IS were fighting then and the tide charts
Old 2012-01-10, 06:35   Link #17468
Eratas123

@ Demi - Eh? Natasha cares about it. She swore revenge on thw hacker at the end of V3.

@ Senpai - Made a post for you in the previous page.
Old 2012-01-10, 06:38   Link #17469
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Then Natashia is torn. Return it to military knowing its fate, or let it be free and probably be captured by someone wanting its power.
Old 2012-01-10, 06:42   Link #17470
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Then have Dan as the main char of some Omakes
What kind of omake?

Quote:
Side note - I know they don't expect him to be fat, but thin to the point that he looks anorexic?
What I meant that Irish just look extreme, but many child soldier DOES suffer malnutrition.
Old 2012-01-10, 06:42   Link #17471
Eratas123

@ Demi - Why are they doing this? Natasha's a rep and she's the one with IS control.

@ Senpai - Like Omake's at the end of the chapter. You can name it something like "Life on the other side".

Side note - Shouldn't they have muscles at least?
Old 2012-01-10, 06:53   Link #17472
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Back from work, with a scene!

Spoiler for scene:
Old 2012-01-10, 06:55   Link #17473
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Like Omake's at the end of the chapter. You can name it something like "Life on the other side".
Oh, that, I already have some clues about how execute it since I insert some clue about Dan's 'reports' or something like it.

Quote:
Side note - Shouldn't they have muscles at least?
Some did... others didn't, remember, war is hell.

@ Stratos
......................... Surprisingly accurate to Canon.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:04   Link #17474
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then I am looking forward to that How does he get together with Utsuho? Does she go outside?

Side note - I made him to be an anti-thesis to most child soldiers who are muscular, scarred, etc etc. His appearance is a deconstruction as well since it's a sign that he's dying.

@ Stratos - You write scenes fast!
Old 2012-01-10, 07:12   Link #17475
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
......................... Surprisingly accurate to Canon.
That's a good thing, right? :3c

Quote:
@ Stratos - You write scenes fast!
Everything just flashed into my mind for a moment, so I just typed it all out
Old 2012-01-10, 07:14   Link #17476
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Why didn't anybody else help him?
Old 2012-01-10, 07:15   Link #17477
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
I was inspired by a IS wikia entry that said that the silver gospel was somewhat "alive" in the LN, apparently showing care for its pilot. Even though I don't quite remember any part being like that. I could imagine what must have been going on in the Silver Gospel's systems. It's pilot, the only one it cares about is screaming for it to stop fighting, but its program forces it to fight, because all it sees are enemies. Units which were just listed as allies are now enemies. Tabane sends along with the virus a short encrypted message only for the IS to hear "I'm sorry my child, but do this for mommy." or something like that.

@eras: 14 or 15, which makes his condition worse since he's supposed to be in puberty already and he's still girly
The reason they put that on the wiki is because Natasha mentioned how 'that child' liked to fly, and now that the IS is decommissioned it can't anymore, which makes her angry. When she says that she's referring to Gospel's AI, which based on what she said, takes the form of a child.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:15   Link #17478
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Then I am looking forward to that How does he get together with Utsuho? Does she go outside?
Same as canon, but Dan was challenged by an amazon-like feminist student and her cronies... quoting Ichika

"So, Dan is breaking through a group of girls in the dojo, like a lawnmower through grass, bodies falling down here and there... nobody is harmed seriously though, Rin laughed that Dan is too soft, while Ran chastised him for his abusive behavior"

"Dan said it's not his fault, and ask if Ran wanted Dan to let them get their way. And more than that, he didn't hit anyone by technicality. Not stopping him from grappling them though"

Quote:
Side note - I made him to be an anti-thesis to most child soldiers who are muscular, scarred, etc etc. His appearance is a deconstruction as well since it's a sign that he's dying.
Once again, not all super soldier are lucky as Sousuke, some luckier, some are worse.

@Stratos
For readers in general, yes. It's just that since most of us tries to tone their anger... well... feels just weird. hence I'm speechless. Salute for the canon accuracy though

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-10 at 07:29.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 07:21   Link #17479
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is that another case of Defeat=Romance? That seems oddly like how a Red Sonja gets her LI.

Side note - Placing him next to Kyuukai makes for some funny comparisons. Most of the cast can't believe that someone who looks about a foot shorter and near half in muscle size survived for so long like he did.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:21   Link #17480
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Why didn't anybody else help him?
Who, Ichika?

Mainly just for humor's sake. Still, Inami did save him.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest