Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-24, 22:39   Link #1
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Project ARMS 2nd Chapter

Just got done watching Project ARMS, what can i say but SIMPLY FREAKIN AWESOME!! How come i dont never hear people talk about this. I mean JabberWock is the shit hands down.

Any way while i was watching the 26 episode it just came to me that there is still alot of story left to be untold, so i went on the look and found there is a "2nd Chapter" of project ARMS. Year released 2001-2002 (06.10.2001 till 30.03.2002).

I went on animeondvd.com and saw that project ARMS is licensed(duh?) but the 2nd Chapter wasnt listed. DOes this mean that some stupid American company hasnt noticed the gem laying in wait for me to buy up or is it that they have already licensed it and i cant find it, or last but not least, that it hasnt been licensed and there is no way i can watch it.

If its unlicensed I implore any fansub group that might happen to read this to consider taking this as a project, and If it is licensed please tell me were i can get it. Cause its too good not to buy.
Old 2004-09-25, 07:42   Link #2
ZeroKun

Last time I checked the currect DVD is at 32 I think. I stopped at 35 so I don't feel like getting the old dvds unless they drop in price. But yes, this is an underrated anime.
Old 2004-09-26, 09:58   Link #3
ele

Just adding in a bit of information.....It is better to stop watching at 26 because after that the story goes from the realms of logical to illogical especially towards the very end and the manga is still continuing...

Spoiler:
Closed Thread