Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 16:49   Link #3401
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
Put this on first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EvFdp8vws

OH MY GOD! READ THIS ! TRUST ME! ITS THE PART WHERE KYOSUKE TELLS AYASE HE LOVES HIS SISTER!

this is afterward at home, Omg the anime didnt even put the best parts!

YESSSSSS! THIS MADE THE WHOLE VOLUME 2 worth reading!!! Espicially while listening to the main op instrumental, Got me super pumped!! YES KIRINO!! .

They used this for the last DVD/BD Commentary Episode. Was pretty funny to watch.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 18:31   Link #3402
KronosPlasma

I just what to say I don't mind the ending the the siblings being together.
I just feel it didn't need it or should I say I think it don't need the heavy incessantly tone.
Will that's what I was getting trows the need. I would have much more preferred them reconnecting after so long apart. Kirino sharing her true feelings and kyosuke
understand and accepting them. With out the wedding and awkwardness that was
starting to come up. Them wanting or is it feel like they should do more "romantic" this with each other like other couples. To me it felt like a good story of long lost bother and sister reuniting and patching up the past.

Well that's my view of the story. 10 year future I don't thing they stay together as a couple but come to an understanding and move on in life.

Thank you for you time I'm glade I found you all for better the 4chan.
Kirino fans there try to kill all the treads with her.

oh one last thing can someone turn this in to a avatar I've tried an fail repeatedly
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 18:40   Link #3403
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronosPlasma View Post
I just what to say I don't mind the ending the the siblings being together.
I just feel it didn't need it or should I say I think it don't need the heavy incessantly tone.
Will that's what I was getting trows the need. I would have much more preferred them reconnecting after so long apart. Kirino sharing her true feelings and kyosuke
understand and accepting them. With out the wedding and awkwardness that was
starting to come up. Them wanting or is it feel like they should do more "romantic" this with each other like other couples. To me it felt like a good story of long lost bother and sister reuniting and patching up the past.

Well that's my view of the story. 10 year future I don't thing they stay together as a couple but come to an understanding and move on in life.

Thank you for you time I'm glade I found you all for better the 4chan.
Kirino fans there try to kill all the treads with her.

oh one last thing can someone turn this in to a avatar I've tried an fail repeatedly
I feel the same as you, I'd have liked it more if they reconnected without going romantic.

Also I resized the picture it should work now
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 19:05   Link #3404
seangel92

I think that if one of them were adopted, none of you would complain with they going in a romantic way in a future.

Don't say that you don't care about the incest. Don't lie.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 19:09   Link #3405
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
I think that if one of them were adopted, none of you would complain with they going in a romantic way in a future.

Don't say that you don't care about the incest. Don't lie.
not everything has to be about sex and romance to be good you know
Old 2013-06-13, 19:20   Link #3406
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
not everything has to be about sex and romance to be good you know
Who said anything about sex? If you didn't want a romance, you should not have seen Oreimo, it was obvious since the VN that Kyosuke had to make a route that this is a romance history. And the winner is Kirino, so I don't know why you complain.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:05   Link #3407
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Who said anything about sex? If you didn't want a romance, you should not have seen Oreimo, it was obvious since the VN that Kyosuke had to make a route that this is a romance history. And the winner is Kirino, so I don't know why you complain.
Yeah it's obvious... with hindsight
Old 2013-06-13, 20:14   Link #3408
KronosPlasma

Quote:
I feel the same as you, I'd have liked it more if they reconnected without going romantic.

Also I resized the picture it should work now
thank you for your help and time.
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:15   Link #3409
seangel92

Quote:
Yeah it's obvious... with hindsight
This is fiction, love is love, incest? w/e. I would prefer that their parents would say to them that one is adopted or they are cousins at the end but the autor said with 2 eggs : "NOP! Fuck the police!" xD
Old 2013-06-13, 20:19   Link #3410
liemtodaisu

Quote:
This is fiction, love is love, incest? w/e. I would prefer that their parents would say to them that one is adopted or they are cousins at the end but the autor said with 2 eggs : "NOP! Fuck the police" xD
Gay marriage is getting approved everywhere through time though still there are protests. It's just a matter of time incest comes to follows .
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:31   Link #3411
jandkas

So is the ten years later special a novel?
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:34   Link #3412
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtodaisu View Post
Gay marriage is getting approved everywhere through time though still there are protests. It's just a matter of time incest comes to follows .
Um, no - that really isn't how it works. Two entirely different situations. I suspect true polyamory might be easier to get in the docket. (the kind where no one is being dominated, sold, enslaved, etc.)
Old 2013-06-13, 20:37   Link #3413
liemtodaisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Um, no - that really isn't how it works. Two entirely different situations. I suspect true polyamory might be easier to get in the docket. (the kind where no one is being dominated, sold, enslaved, etc.)
Humanity is reaching and going through many taboos atm and will continue to do so. Such as gay, incest, immortality, moving out into space, cloning. Things change through time, we still cannot tell .
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:39   Link #3414
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Sigh ... it isn't a "taboo" issue, it's a genetics concern. Incest laws largely derive from concern about procreation risks (though those same laws are pretty poor in actually keeping up with the science).
Old 2013-06-13, 20:40   Link #3415
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Who isn't okay with immortality?!? I'd kill someone to be immortal.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:41   Link #3416
dragon1412

I agree with that as well, things always change, it's just a matter of time. And Incest is actually on a much smaller scale than racism and slavery as they are represent an entire era, the things with it is simply a matter of perception, much like gay and lesbian. and if you talk about procreation, read a few pages back, i believed there was a discussion about this with actual percentage.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:43   Link #3417
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

yeah, eventually incest, polyamory, even gay couples might be able to produce genetically a-ok offspring thanks to genetic tweaking. It usually takes the legal system longer to catch up with society/tech/science.

My issues with the tale that is apparently being told has to do with feeling like the author may have tripped while juggling. Waiting for the last full volume translation and the epilogue story before i make my call though.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:45   Link #3418
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
My issues with the tale that is apparently being told has to do with feeling like the author may have tripped while juggling. Waiting for the last full volume translation and the epilogue story before i make my call though.
That or he likes money and picked the thing that'll make the most. And the 10 years later novel bundled with first volume to inflate sales haha good call, they know what they are doing over there at his publishing company.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:54   Link #3419
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Sigh ... it isn't a "taboo" issue, it's a genetics concern. Incest laws largely derive from concern about procreation risks (though those same laws are pretty poor in actually keeping up with the science).
Incest laws were created and pretty much remain unchanged since prior to us having any advanced knowledge of genetics. It has always been a social taboo first, visceral negative reaction next, and concerns about relationship dynamics and genetics last.

If it was truly a genetics argument, we would have laws against people with huntingtons disease or other genetic defeats from breeding, but nobody makes those arguments because it's mean to pick on the disabled, even though in principal it is the exact same [eugenics] argument. It would not be hard at all to argue that people with far greater genetic risks are breeding like crazy.

There are some countries with some advancements against prohibitions and leaning more toward genetic risk management (mostly between cousins, though), but don't pretend that 'taboo' isn't the primary issue, it absolutely is. Ask anyone and they'll tell you how gross it is, and come up with justifications against it without any knowledge on the subject after the fact.
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:57   Link #3420
Sakuratsuki

Now i know why there are not so many people on this thread.

I can guess why! It has to do with Valvrave ahahahaha!

On topic: i don't mind the kiss and realtionship between kyousuke and kirino. I dont see them as an incest couple at all. I can't point it out why i think this. But when reading or watching Oreimo it doesn't have that incest vibe that other animes have when dealing with incest relationships.

But volume 12 makes it clear that kirino and kyousuke are more than only plain brother and sister, well there are great hints to think this. I think the writter did a good job on this novel. That is why for me it is the best of the best.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings