AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 138 42.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 61 18.60%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 52 15.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 29 8.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 18 5.49%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.91%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 0.91%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.27%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-29, 00:32   Link #41
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
C.C. die?! NOOOOO. Suzakus going to die....Lelouch is going to die....
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 00:37   Link #42
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Are you mocking me and my fears or are you serious? Both of them are more likely to live than her. She shouldn't even be alive this season.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 00:40   Link #43
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Are you mocking me and my fears or are you serious? Both of them are more likely to live than her. She shouldn't even be alive this season.
Geass hasn't been fully explored. CC needs to be around long enough for this before you have the writers kill her off disdainfully, Dann.

And why the farce do people still bet on a Shirley death? Jeez!!
geewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 00:41   Link #44
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, well it seems she was supposed to die back in season 1, but they held off on it and decided not to reveal everything. She's living on borrowed time, just like Jeremiah.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-29, 00:44   Link #45
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Oh, well it seems she was supposed to die back in season 1, but they held off on it and decided not to reveal everything. She's living on borrowed time, just like Jeremiah.
Oh yea - her character's all about staying on for one last big secret, then the writers'll toss her down the mem'ry hole. Sure, Dann.
Old 2008-06-29, 00:47   Link #46
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Isn't that what it is though? And I'm serious. Once the secret's out, why would she be here? What is the point to keeping her around?

Old 2008-06-29, 00:49   Link #47
DarkLordOfkichiku

Guys, stop it. This isn't the C.C. thread or the spoilers & speculation thread - this is the episode 12 thread...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 00:50   Link #48
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Isn't that what it is though? And I'm serious. Once the secret's out, why would she be here? What is the point to keeping her around?
Now that's ridiculous and you know it. Following your line of reasoning and taking it to the next level, why introduce the concept that she doesn't go down easy? They coulda just had her there for the first episode to give Lelouch his geass and get shot and dead for good, and that's that!

No, there's something more here. And she's become warmer towards him. If Marianne's true MO is a big deal, then she would eventually crack and give Lelouch her full devotion, eliminating any semblance of Marianne from their contract. Easy as that.

ed: and if that's the case it'll happen in episode 14, so better we drop it...
Old 2008-06-29, 00:53   Link #49
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Now that's ridiculous and you know it. Following your line of reasoning and taking it to the next level, why introduce the concept that she doesn't go down easy? They coulda just had her there for the first episode to give Lelouch his geass and get shot and dead for good, and that's that!

No, there's something more here. And she's become warmer towards him. If Marianne's true MO is a big deal, then she would eventually crack and give Lelouch her full devotion, eliminating any semblance of Marianne from their contract. Easy as that.

ed: and if that's the case it'll happen in episode 14, so better we drop it...
No it isn't. To make her a bit more interesting? Maybe they added it in when they decided to keep her around.

She has? That would have been nice to see, but it seems rather unlikely.

15 actually.

Better drop it like Dark say though.

Old 2008-06-29, 01:34   Link #50
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I don't recall the episode being out yet. Why are people scoring it already? I know it's too early for it to be out in Japan...
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 01:36   Link #51
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm curious why the polls are even open yet.

Old 2008-06-29, 01:40   Link #52
DarkLordOfkichiku

Yes, the poll shouldn't have been opened yet. After all, hasn't one of the explainations for why they up until now waited with creating this thread been that they grew tired of people usinf the poll and/or condemning or praising the episode in question to the skies before it had even aired?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 01:55   Link #53
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Well I think I can come up with something to describe this episode, but I think Mystery Science can describe it better:

How was that? This might be deleted by admins, but come on I doubt I'll be wrong.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 01:59   Link #54
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
I don't recall the episode being out yet. Why are people scoring it already? I know it's too early for it to be out in Japan...
Their Cybernetic ghosts of Christmas past from the future
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 02:30   Link #55
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Things I expect to see in this episode, other than the madness in school...
1. What's going on with Kallen.
2. Princess #1 & #5. Maybe interaction between Guinevere & Odyssus.
3. Cornelia.
4. Guilford talks about Cornelia.
5. Probably some progress on C.C.'s search for the Cult.
6. Interaction between Anya & Lelouch. Maybe just reaction on Anya's side, revealing a little about her past.
7. Rolo's jealousy.
8. Milly not hiding behind the student status, stands up and breaks the engagement with Lloyd.

There's still pretty much going on. A school episode is a good chance to introduce new characters and make progress on non-combact scenes. There really isn't time to waste a whole episode on screeching airhead girls. XD
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 02:37   Link #56
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Not to intentionally repeat what others have already said, but I hope it's not just a filler episode with a cliffhanger at the end of it.

I want to see what's going to happen Kallen as well. Then there's the reaction from C.C. and Anya last episode.

And yeah, the polls are hard to fairly control. The avid fans will definitely continue to rank it 10 and those who dislike the show will give it a 1 without fairly criticizing the episodes individually.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 03:08   Link #57
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Code Geass R2 episode 12
Spoiler for 2chan thread for CG R2 ep12:
Rules:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink.
When the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (meaning: the screenshots), the broken urls lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a type of content that goes against Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks, whatever) while it's still up.

For practical reasons, I will be unable to post screenshots today, so someone else might take over. I got chores to do in the meantime, so I'll be AFK for most of the ep.

EDIT: link removed. Please refer to Omniscient's blog for screencaps and (yet to be written) summary.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2008-06-29 at 05:05. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 03:08   Link #58
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Spoiler for so far this is what I have seen -_-;:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 03:11   Link #59
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Spoiler for Well...:

Old 2008-06-29, 03:13   Link #60
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Official English name for Guren Kashoushiki appears to be "Guren Flight-Enabled", according to this episode. Gino and Anya's recorded ages are 17 and 15 respectively.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote