AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-11, 14:07   Link #21
DJ*

I'm glad Obito is out of the way so we have a true villain again. Eye replacements were already shown to be incredibly easy when Kakashi took Obito's anyway. We have a villain for Naruto to deal with that won't/can't be talked down and is too dangerous to be left to live when this is all over.

And I said in a previous thread, and I'll repeat again, we will finally get to see the real powers of the rinnegan. Obito/Nagato/Jinchuuriki zombies, they were enhanced sure, but those bodies weren't made for the eyes they possessed. Now we'll see what they can really do.
Old 2013-12-11, 14:27   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
So how is he able to use Susanoo without an eye~!?
How did he summon susano'o when his entire bloodstream was full of sand and he was 100% bound!? Oh, and how did he survive getting pinballed by the bijuu, his human body must be broken beyond repair by now.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 14:54   Link #23
JustRob

How did he survive getting stabbed through the back? How did he survive attached to the Gedo statue on on his own for so long?

We've been over this. The guy is not your typical Joe.
Old 2013-12-11, 15:02   Link #24
Ero-Senn1n

A few years ago i ( and i'm sure many others independently ) had the idea that it would be cool if the manga went into the direction where it is revealed that casting jutsu is a universal ability that does not have to depend specifically on one bloodline or genetic trait such as having a special eye. That would mean that Naruto could be able to use any jutsu ever seen in the manga given that he unlocks the ability. Some things pointed to this direction: everyone has one elemental affinity, however jounins can master 2 elements and geniuses like Kakashi even 3-4. Then there was the Sage who mastered all. Later in the story it was revealed that the Sage created the ninja world, and that in this creation the god tree's chakra was given to humans. So we have the universal thing that is ultimately the source of all known jutsu, that is the chakra of the god tree that the Sage had in himself. And my guess is Madara mixing his own and Hashirama's chakra created the kind of chakra that is the nearest thing to the original god tree chakra. That is why he is able to use jutsu that were supposed to be usable only with the proper eyes. By this logic eyes are just tools to focus the power of creation (creation of elements, illusions, movement, etc.) in a specific way, so the eye is just an amplifier. Which means that if Madara can do a small Susano that we saw in this chapter without his eyes then his eyes can amplify the power of this Susano to be 1000 times more powerful. And of course this also means he will be able to use jutsu which he would barely be able to do otherwise, so he didn't even bother doing those until he doesn't have the eye. But on the other hand this also means that if Naruto has huge chakra he may be able to use a jutsu without this amplification that the eye gives. And if anything can be done with the "god tree" chakra, then one could even temporarily change his eyes and body into whatever bloodline's body/eye he wants, Naruto would be able to temporarily change his eyes into sharingans or rinnegans even And we know that all 9 tailed beast gave their chakra to Naruto, the sum of all 9 types of their chakra should be the "god tree" chakra. But i guess this should happen only in the very end of the manga, right now it's much more probable that Naruto's chakra can be used as the fuel for Sasuke's eyes to transform into the rinnegan. There were already hints for this, but now we have one more: Madara mentions that either one person has both powers or the 2 sides collaborate, here the 2 sides are obviously Naruto and Sasuke. And what a coincidence: for Naruto to really have all chakra types of the 9 tailed beasts he needs the Yang (or was it Yin?) part of the kyuubi's chakra. If his father gives him this gift then Naruto should be able to put together (for a limited time) the god tree chakra. And then we finally have the big final boss fight of Madara vs Naruto+Sasuke that we expected long ago
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 16:14   Link #25
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I want the years back, Kishimoto!!!!!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 17:01   Link #26
SeanQ

too much pointless showcasing ... at this point not even interested in a half-assed op madara ...

the explanation for all this randomness seems to be "because I'm Madara."
Old 2013-12-11, 17:30   Link #27
Alchemist007
*Author

Huh, for the first time this reminded me of Bleach pacing.
Old 2013-12-11, 18:56   Link #28
janipani

I used to like this manga I really did.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 19:29   Link #29
Wandering Soul

Why do I have the feeling this is gonna be just like when Obito was the Ten tail Jinchruki? Madara is going to use 1 powerful attack per chapter. Then Naruto and the others spend a chapter worrying about the attack. Then another finally doing something about the attack. Then Madara uses only one powerful attack in a entire chapter and the cycle continues.
Old 2013-12-11, 20:40   Link #30
BlueCosmos

I said f@@f THIS when I saw madara use susuno with no eyes. I get ero's point but I dont care. This is one ass pull to many for me. Madara may be a bad ass but he is human. I saw no body Justus to make him stronger. The nine tails was a tornado with feet. Add 8 more tailed beast and his body should be done. Should have brought him back 100% to make this shit more believeable
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 21:30   Link #31
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Why do I have the feeling this is gonna be just like when Obito was the Ten tail Jinchruki? Madara is going to use 1 powerful attack per chapter. Then Naruto and the others spend a chapter worrying about the attack. Then another finally doing something about the attack. Then Madara uses only one powerful attack in a entire chapter and the cycle continues.
because the shit storm of op power back to back have already began 2 chapters ago
Old 2013-12-11, 21:32   Link #32
blackwhite67
Banned

Oh, so that's why Madara closed his eyes. When he was resurrected, his rinnegan disappeared since he died without them. Wait, so how did he absorb chakra and use susano'o without his eyes?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 22:46   Link #33
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

WTF?! Kishi just tossing out trash to make the series last longer, none of this makes sense any more. I kind of wish Kishi had ended it with part one

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 23:02   Link #34
Zenex
Banned

Ya I agree with most that this chapter had to many weird things in it

- zetsu arm magically in an instant attaches it self to madara

- madara take hits from all tailed beasts and taking no damage really

- somehow blunt attacks from tails cut his arm off with sword like precision

- madaras eye just poping into his head and working in an instant

- braking out of a heavy seal like that after it was completed with ease

- being able to use susanoo without his eyes

all logic is being thrown out the window and tho I enjoy the action its less entertaining when you spend most of the time questioning the logic. kishi needs to take some time off and plan ahead
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 02:04   Link #35
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
Ya I agree with most that this chapter had to many weird things in it
I'm not so sure this is weird. senju+uchiha powers/chakra = sage of six. the ninja that took on the 10 tails alone and likely taking some physical damage doing so. madara should be this tough right?

Quote:
- zetsu arm magically in an instant attaches it self to madara
just like with young obito

Quote:
- madara take hits from all tailed beasts and taking no damage really
he formed susanoo again at the last second. you can see the broken sword in one of the panels

Quote:
- somehow blunt attacks from tails cut his arm off with sword like precision
shukaku's tail caused wind blades. i think that what kurama meant when he yelled at him.

Quote:
- madaras eye just poping into his head and working in an instant
kakashi gaiden much? sasuke only rested after his surgery because he was already wiped out

Quote:

- braking out of a heavy seal like that after it was completed with ease
susanoo power!!! idk lol

Quote:
- being able to use susanoo without his eyes
susanoo is essentially a summon (that feeds off the users chakra i think). the contract was made when madara obtained the double mangekyou. as long as he still has his chakra he should be able to summon susanoo

Quote:
all logic is being thrown out the window and tho I enjoy the action its less entertaining when you spend most of the time questioning the logic. kishi needs to take some time off and plan ahead
i think he knows what he is doing
Old 2013-12-12, 07:43   Link #36
shalala

Sooooo who is going to get the other eye. Seeing how his left one is from Obito. Unless he can pop in any old sharingan and Obito's eye would do the rest and turn that eye into a rinnegan.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 12:27   Link #37
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
susanoo is essentially a summon (that feeds off the users chakra i think). the contract was made when madara obtained the double mangekyou. as long as he still has his chakra he should be able to summon susanoo
it's not a summon. it's the materialization of the user's chakra. so i guess it makes sense that once it's achieved with mangekyou, the user could use it in the future without their eyes since it's not really an ocular power, it's a body/chakra power
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 13:40   Link #38
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it's not a summon. it's the materialization of the user's chakra. so i guess it makes sense that once it's achieved with mangekyou, the user could use it in the future without their eyes since it's not really an ocular power, it's a body/chakra power
Indeed. Likewise chakra absorption.
Old 2013-12-13, 04:18   Link #39
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

I am waiting for Naruto's ultimate move to wipe out Madara..

Talk no rasengun no Jutsu!
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 11:05   Link #40
iBeast

What the hell happened to Sasuke? Did he get blown up back in 657?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion