Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-21, 12:40   Link #3881
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixth View Post
goku: Guys, you know i recently read the manga called naruto and i took few inspiration from the main character's techniques.
"i shall now release the power of the nine-tailed ape"

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 12:48   Link #3882
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
"i shall now release the power of the nine-tailed ape"
Naruto: Chakra mode + Sage Mode + Bijuu mode
Goku: Super Saiyan Blue + Kaioken + Oozoru transformation and 6 Small Spirit Bombs circling behind him.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 16:09   Link #3883
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Can someone explain how does kaioken work ? Life force for power or something ? Or totally different thing altogether ?
Old 2017-06-21, 16:58   Link #3884
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
And yeah, I like more Kaiohken + Blue, SSB Full seems me a silly idea
The former is a 90% self-kill chance that hasn't self-killed after like a dozen uses, while the latter is a specific callback to how Goku surpassed Vegeta in the Cell Saga due to SSB literally just being SSJ while using God Ki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
Can someone explain how does kaioken work ? Life force for power or something ? Or totally different thing altogether ?
Essentially seems to be overclocking the body/heart to increase your ki/senses/power/etc.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 17:05   Link #3885
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
It's never been described as trade of one thing for another, its just a multiplier that increases your power, speed, and senses for the duration of use, but it takes a toll on your body to use it. So while it doesn't literally drain 'life force,' it does use up your stamina, and if you over do it the ramifications appear to be very physical, given how Goku was so hurt after the Vegeta fight that Yajirobe patting him on the back hurt like hell.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 03:33   Link #3886
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Then it should be just that it makes no sense that kaioken doesn't drain something for something else and if it was just a stamina drain pushed up to the max then there shouldn't be any damage done afterwards, ok yeah his body going faster then it should normally could hurt him but not on the level where just someone touching him would make Goku scream from pain.
Old 2017-06-22, 10:34   Link #3887
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 19:51   Link #3889
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Finally, the fighting will start next episode.

I'm interested in the chick with the glowing eyes from the first team.

Freeza also replaced Buu in the ED, finally.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 20:47   Link #3890
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^ I'm interested in all the females shown so far.
The Pride Trooper for U11.
The U2 2 girls with Brianne.
The flying one.

lol Caulifla being a tsun. Caulifla also calls U7 Saiyans weak. LOL
Yeah ok.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 23:15   Link #3891
grecefar

this chapter got me crying for more, everyone will be like zeno-sama in the next chapter with the battles starting. Jiran looks like a beast making goku sweat like that and freezer being awesome like always, we still don't know the other 2 of universe 6, they showed 2 shadows but that's all.

the best thing in this tournament was that they can't fly, this is a huuuuuuge plus for me, seriously they did great with that.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-25, 00:03   Link #3892
Sixth
Hu Tao

Oh Vegeta...He gave Bulma a look before they went to the tournament of power. What an endearing husbando.
Old 2017-06-25, 01:08   Link #3893
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Yo forget all the other fighters, let's a tournament with just the Gods of Destructions. Now that'd be legit.
Old 2017-06-25, 02:48   Link #3894
Hakai

Cauliflower :/

Thinking U7 saiyans are weak because of how they reacted to those U11 "wimps"? C'mon girl :/ even Cabbage had the same reaction. She's either a noob at sensing power or just plain delusional.

Jiren is very intimidating indeed, the hype is being delivered
Old 2017-06-25, 03:02   Link #3895
Sixth
Hu Tao

Whis trolling is the best for he is actually made all of U7 fighters holding a hand with each other.

and wow, U2 girls are actually looking good (until they transformed), and some of them are really screaming "Hey, I am villain and monster of the week in magical girl cartoon". So how is Yadrat is at U2 when we all knew Yadrat is belonged to U7?

Also, the Fox GoD is actually looking the best in deisng wise among the 4 GoD in this episode.
Old 2017-06-25, 07:08   Link #3896
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Jiren telling Goku to fuck off was epic!!!
Old 2017-06-25, 08:38   Link #3897
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The tournament!! It finally began!! XD
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-25, 11:07   Link #3898
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was nice to see three Gods of Destructions doing a little sparring. They destroyed the ring that took 48 hours to make in a few seconds and had to rebuild it.

I liked the interactions between Vegeta and Frieza, no way the two of them will be able to work together. The best that can be expected is to see them use each other as shields.

Caulifla is really arrogant, I can't wait to see her reaction after witnessing the true power of U7 saiyans.
Old 2017-06-25, 12:33   Link #3899
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was nice to see three Gods of Destructions doing a little sparring. They destroyed the ring that took 48 hours to make in a few seconds and had to rebuild it.

I liked the interactions between Vegeta and Frieza, no way the two of them will be able to work together. The best that can be expected is to see them use each other as shields.

Caulifla is really arrogant, I can't wait to see her reaction after witnessing the true power of U7 saiyans.
In before:

Goku and Vegeta use SSB!
Caufilla: Cool...but why are you guys only use SSB1 form? *turn into Legendary SSB 3*
Old 2017-06-25, 16:49   Link #3900
justavisitor

Can Freeza finally sense ki? Or does it even matter anymore

So many potential bosses here, freeza and his other self, whis's father? (forget his name), or Jiren (don't want him to be the boss in this arc tho). Seriously, dbs needs some pure evil guys to be fun and epic, just like dbz was
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy