AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 65 64.36%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 23.76%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 7.92%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 1.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-08, 04:34   Link #101
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

this episode was really fleshed out from the manga and as a result it gets a 10 from me...maybe that new ED song influenced it a bit...oh well...
Old 2010-07-08, 05:23   Link #102
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

14 was fantastic. Mugi x Ritsu make a great combo. The new ED is excellent.
Old 2010-07-08, 05:56   Link #103
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Now that the materials from volume 3 of the manga are done, just wondering whether this season will cover volume four materials, or we'd be seeing anime original episodes for the rest of the series(next episode should be anime original material since...it's kind of due).
Considering that production time for an animated show would be a lot longer than a 6-8 page comic, the question is how far the manga had reached by the time that they wrote the final episode for the season. But then again, if Kakifly works close with the anime producers, they can have a large heads up on what going to happen in the future.

Whatever gave you that idea, Ui?
Old 2010-07-08, 08:24   Link #104
kitten320

I really liked the moment when Ritsu was about to hit Mugi and asked "I hope no bodyguards will crash me down" or something along those lines

Somehow after this episode the idea of Mugi/Ritsu seems quiet fun... might try to do a video with Mugi/Ritsu/Mio later...
Old 2010-07-08, 08:25   Link #105
coderlan
Student

great episode
Old 2010-07-08, 08:41   Link #106
firehawk12

What are the rules of that thumb game they played?
Old 2010-07-08, 08:57   Link #107
Pachael
原作通り

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk12 View Post
What are the rules of that thumb game they played?
In each round each of the players take turns in nominating the total number of thumbs everyone displays - that said, in each turn each player can put out one or two thumbs (which indirectly influences your guess).

The objective of that game is to correctly guess the number of thumbs everyone in the group displays - Mugi managed to win as she guessed 'two' and whilst putting one thumb up herself, Mio had one of hers up and the others didn't = total two. So she gets cake and the others continue playing until there's only one left (eg. Ritsu lol)

I note that Yui was singing from her pencil box in the OP (see later when she wakes up from her dream, said pencil box is on the table. And there's a protractor - handy huh).
Old 2010-07-08, 09:11   Link #108
Nerroth
NePoi!

"Just a Moment, Please!"
Old 2010-07-08, 09:46   Link #109
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Mugi's incredible strength can even outwrestle a mechanically operated arm.....that's scary. No wonder Mio is worried about Ritsu.

And Mugi....a dagashi store does not equate to price elasticity.

Spoiler for Yet Another Mugijacking of the script...:

And Mugi proceeds to seduce Ritsu the next day in a sundress and strapless bra, and later, a pair of spectacles that make her look totally pretty and ojou.

Azunyan's "wtf..." expression as she listened to Yui ranting about her strawberry is priceless. And for some reason...Yui gave Ui's photo to them.

And the win of the day.....a blushing Ritsu!

P.S Funny they took out the Drummania game......must have been copyrighting problems, but I am sure Konami won't mind having their game advertised this way.

P.P.S Why is only Mio and Ritsu the only ones wearing jackets in the ED? Perhaps a significance to their long time lesbian relationship?

P.P.P.S Azunyan got another ponytail! Now she looks more like a loli. Cuteness!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:51   Link #110
firehawk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachael View Post
In each round each of the players take turns in nominating the total number of thumbs everyone displays - that said, in each turn each player can put out one or two thumbs (which indirectly influences your guess).

The objective of that game is to correctly guess the number of thumbs everyone in the group displays - Mugi managed to win as she guessed 'two' and whilst putting one thumb up herself, Mio had one of hers up and the others didn't = total two. So she gets cake and the others continue playing until there's only one left (eg. Ritsu lol)

I note that Yui was singing from her pencil box in the OP (see later when she wakes up from her dream, said pencil box is on the table. And there's a protractor - handy huh).
Yeah, I figured out the game after I watched it a second time... it's like Liar's Dice, sort of.
Old 2010-07-08, 10:15   Link #111
brocko

Absolutely loved how one strawberry is able to cause so much fuss this episode

Biggest laugh I've had in awhile was thanks to that one scene where Mugi steals Mio's strawberry Words just can't express how much i laughed right when Mugi forks the strawberry away from Mio. I mean even just recalling it now for this post has me laughing

Yui bringing in Nadoka moments later was pretty damn hilarious too since i was expecting it be so Nadoka can sort the situation out, instead Yui just wanted to prove that one point she's been making all episode long. Funny how she even goes as far as to call Azusa up over it, ahahahahha Now that's what i call comedic build-up

New OP and ED were definitely nice too

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
Old 2010-07-08, 13:05   Link #112
Kon the Magnificent

Yui has never looked so epic in the beginning of an OP before, which was instant win for me. The ED was cool too, Mio was too cool for her own good, with the combination of Ritsu was just great.

The episode itself was awesome, because it animated my favorite chapter, and I've been on a high since watching it. Mugi is too cute, Ritsu is too awesome, Mio is too cutish, Azusa and Ui are too adorable, and Yui is the combination of all of it.

I never knew strawberries were the life of the cake, I'll take that into consideration next time
Old 2010-07-08, 13:57   Link #113
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I lol @ Yui use her sister's picture for the cram school ID
Old 2010-07-08, 14:51   Link #114
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

The scene where Mugi snatched Mio's strawberry just made my day :P Yes, you just can't hit Mugi >< Ritsu would've gotten a beating from Mio.

And Mugi's comment about Ritsu being popular if she was a guy.. Go go, RitsuxMio shipping !
Old 2010-07-08, 15:12   Link #115
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

what's messed up is mugi already had two slices but she goes on to snatch mio's strawberry and then turns to see her reaction.
Old 2010-07-08, 16:09   Link #116
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
what's messed up is mugi already had two slices but she goes on to snatch mio's strawberry and then turns to see her reaction.
Mugi's intention was to get hit, it doesn't matter how many slices she already has. And since she wants to get hit, she needs to see the reaction of the person in who she tried to trigger the agression.
Old 2010-07-08, 16:55   Link #117
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Yep, it's my favourite episode too !!!

The end was definitely my favourite scene in the whole series so far (you know, Mugi's line to Ritsu).

And that is all I have to say.
Old 2010-07-08, 17:13   Link #118
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

The new Op is by far the weakest. But the new Ed...I dunno whether it's better than Don't say lazy or not.

Glad Mugi fans got themselves the fan service. The good kind of rich person.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Old 2010-07-08, 17:31   Link #119
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Hahaha! Wow! Yui would go to great lengths to prove HER point! Such persistence...
Ritsu is such a charmer...

Last edited by shyezrylei; 2010-07-08 at 17:41.
Old 2010-07-08, 18:06   Link #120
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

ya i know, it's just hilarious when you take everything to account. Yui's expression and the waterworks.
Closed Thread