AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-08, 17:10   Link #41
lotus_lee

Haven't we forgotten how when Nagato attacked Konoha, we thought Naruto would be captured and came up with all sorts of ridiculous theories as to what would happen? I doubt many people thought Naruto would have won.

Sasuke won't give this up without a real fight, although it's stupid though since he should be fighting Danzou and not the Raikage! But since Madara has finished his conversation, it seems like he will interupt the fight.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 17:15   Link #42
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

It sounds about right for Madara to interrupt the fight. But what about Sasuke's comrades? I dont think Sasuke would abandon them behind just to save his skin with Madara. But he started casting susanoo which is kinda fast..Sasuke will probably be a real beast with Itachi's eyes and tailed beast chakra. Usually the guy who says 'this is the end' loses, but you never know..Raikage seems very strong for Sasuke, at least for EMSless Sasuke. Unless Kishi pulls some chakra card ala nine tails from Sasuke's hatred to give him the edge he lacks at the moment.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 17:26   Link #43
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viron View Post
I have the feeling that Madara will get Sasuke out there right before the Raikage smashs him with his landing.
That's the best reason I can think of, why Madara would leave his conversation so suddenly.
you right madara want sasuke to get strong with this fights so he can fight naruto
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 17:52   Link #44
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Why would he want Sasuke to fight Naruto? He intend to capture him while Sasuke is focused on getting his revenge on Konoha which = him helping Madara get back at Konoha too.
Old 2009-09-08, 18:07   Link #45
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Why would he want Sasuke to fight Naruto? He intend to capture him while Sasuke is focused on getting his revenge on Konoha which = him helping Madara get back at Konoha too.
but madara said to naruto you two have been chosen by fate

naruto and sasuke they will fight but idk why he want them to fight
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 18:19   Link #46
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
but madara said to naruto you two have been chosen by fate

naruto and sasuke they will fight but idk why he want them to fight
Well yeah they obviously will fight, but as far as WANTING them to fight... maybe, if it reflects a rematch between himself and Shodaime vicariously through Naruto and Sasuke. But Madara is no Don King.
Old 2009-09-08, 18:27   Link #47
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Time to Kirin the whole damn country, so kill 'em all .
Sasuke surely would have magical power if he can create thunderclouds in a contry where currently snow is falling
Did anyone see snow fall and thunders combined? But who knows, maybe the magical MS will make some ice-thunders
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 18:33   Link #48
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Sasuke surely would have magical power if he can create thunderclouds in a contry where currently snow is falling
Did anyone see snow fall and thunders combined? But who knows, maybe the magical MS will make some ice-thunders
Have ye not watched The Fellowship of The Ring? Blimey. The power of the Preciousgan will make it so, as soon as it finds its way back to Madaron at Mount Doomgakure.
Old 2009-09-08, 19:29   Link #49
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Have ye not watched The Fellowship of The Ring? Blimey. The power of the Preciousgan will make it so, as soon as it finds its way back to Madaron at Mount Doomgakure.
I lol'ed so much.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 20:34   Link #50
SMASHERJACKSON

man i hope raikage doesnt fall to sasuke that would be too much compromise for the fanservice of the sasuke fangirls imo, i mean the dudes back hand slapping the shizzle out of sasuke, he has indeed made e/MS his bitch.
SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 20:39   Link #51
Master Mold
Banned

Raikage = Zangief of the Naruto world. Ha
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 20:51   Link #52
james0246

For some reason (well, not some reason, it is obviously the appearance of Amaterasu and Susanoo that has taken up our time) we haven't mentioned the (brief) Madara v. Naruto conversation. It appears that the initial speculation of Madara using the combined beast to do "something" (whatever that may be) to himself was correct. Some translations have said that he wants to become "perfect", while others mention he want to become "complete" (though complete in this case also alludes to perfection). Whatever the case, even if this is something many of us have predicted; it is still an interesting development.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 21:36   Link #53
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
And about the Kirin. With all the lightning Raikage generates on his body, that may be sufficient for Sasuke to direct his own lightning through Raikage, in a way to use Raikage's own lightning against him. But, I highly doubt Kishi is capable of creating such a scenario without any holes in it.
Kishimoto wouldn't even write that lame idea to begin with to beat such a high profile player really.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 21:53   Link #54
james0246

High Profile? How can you be considered high profile if you don't even have a name in the series? He certainly has a high position in the world, but I have serious doubts that we will ever see him again (in a battle at least) after this fight (whether he wins or loses doesn't really matter to me).
Old 2009-09-08, 22:02   Link #55
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
High Profile? How can you be considered high profile if you don't even have a name in the series? He certainly has a high position in the world, but I have serious doubts that we will ever see him again (in a battle at least) after this fight (whether he wins or loses doesn't really matter to me).
Your bold explains his high profileness...and his power to dominate the Saskue Uchiha fandom shows it. Get outta here Amateratus get outtta here boned Susano'o...You may not know his name James but Saskue does...!!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 22:15   Link #56
james0246

^Well, I hope Sasuke tells us some day, cause right now I only see a big guy running around making a fool of himself with silly wrestling moves (next chapter, he is going to ask Sasuke if he "smells what the Lightning has cooked" before performing a Sharpshooter). Seriously, the Raikage is just a Sasuke clone with some Naruto sentimentalities, he has very little definition, and he only "looks good" - He's a pretty blonde with big tits and no personality (sorry if you like him, he just doesn't do anything for me...). I've been yawning through most of this fight (as well as the Kirabi fight), because it is relatively pointless, and is going to end in, presumably, a new power up for Sasuke, or Madara interfering (I don't know which I would prefer since both are kind of blagh options).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-09-08 at 22:29.
Old 2009-09-08, 22:19   Link #57
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think it's sort of dumb that Sasuke is apparently going to inherit all of Itachi's moves. My understanding was that Itachi only left him with the one shot of Amaterasu to deal with Madara. I guess it could be that they have the same powers because they're brothers, but it would be stupid if Sasuke has his own MS moves in addition to Itachi's now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
It sounds about right for Madara to interrupt the fight. But what about Sasuke's comrades? I dont think Sasuke would abandon them behind just to save his skin with Madara. But he started casting susanoo which is kinda fast..Sasuke will probably be a real beast with Itachi's eyes and tailed beast chakra.
Who said anything about tailed beast chakra? Pain never mentioned Akatsuki's plans involving making new Jinchuuriki. In any case, Sasuke becoming one would be too ridiculous, he's got enough superpowers on his side already.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 22:20   Link #58
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
(next chapter, he is going to ask Sasuke if he "smells what the [Raikage] is cooking" before performing a Sharpshooter).
Oh God, I hope so.
I'm caught up in Raikagemania right now.
Old 2009-09-08, 22:26   Link #59
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
I think it's sort of dumb that Sasuke is apparently going to inherit all of Itachi's moves. My understanding was that Itachi only left him with the one shot of Amaterasu to deal with Madara. I guess it could be that they have the same powers because they're brothers, but it would be stupid if Sasuke has his own MS moves in addition to Itachi's now.
It's been about 90% confirmed for several years that all MS-wielding Uchiha's have the same or similar techniques. Visit one of the many Sharingan based threads to read the many posts debating this issue, as well as the data book entries describing the almost proof of similar/same techniques being shared.

For those confused about Susanoo, The Tama Mirror was said to have the power to "reflect" all attacks, what Sasuke is doing in this fight is simply defending against all techniques (similar to how Itachi simply defended against the Kirin attack, but he did not reflect it). Whether this means that Sasuke has the Yata mirror has not been confirmed, and will not be confirmed until the full Susanoo comes out. That being said, I seriously doubt that Sasuke has the mirror or the sword.

That being said, Sasuke is seriously messing with his health by using both Amaterasu and Susanoo in this fight. Amaterasu alone is extremely chakra intensive, but adding Susanoo to the mix, which sucks out a person's life force in order to be used, is almost suicidal. Why Sasuke doesn't just retreat and attempt to find Danzou on the way back to Konoha is beyond me.
Old 2009-09-08, 22:34   Link #60
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

It seems that Itachi has to go through the ritual of using Tsukyomi then Amaturasu in order to summon the spirit wielding the sword and the blade. (As mentioned during his fight with Sasuke. *He also mentioned something about the Moon and Amaturasu during his escape from Jiraya in the first arc.) The question is.. did Sasuke used Tsukyomi on KillerBee, and the (lone) white guy in Raikage's team? If so then I think he has the ability/or already unlocked the technique.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion