AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-25, 01:07   Link #1
mlau

[Manga] Possible Akatsuki members?

Anyone else has this deep inner feeling inside them that Obito is still alive and a member of Atasuki? I just keep thinking that... but mind me, i'm just a new poster here.
mlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 01:19   Link #2
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
What in the world would make you think that?
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 01:35   Link #3
velocd
Witcher, with tenure

This Kakashi gaiden seems it could open the present series to new characters or plotlines. This doesn't seem like a mere filler side story. Somebody from Kakashi's past is likely to reappear again; perhaps Obito (unless I missed somewhere that he dies for fact).
velocd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 01:53   Link #4
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlau
Anyone else has this deep inner feeling inside them that Obito is still alive and a member of Atasuki? I just keep thinking that... but mind me, i'm just a new poster here.
Well Kisame mentioned that Itachi is the only one he has seen with the sharingan. And they do meet each other occasionaly so I doubt it.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 04:05   Link #5
Dokuganryu
motorcycle boy

Send a message via MSN to Dokuganryu
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocd
This Kakashi gaiden seems it could open the present series to new characters or plotlines. This doesn't seem like a mere filler side story. Somebody from Kakashi's past is likely to reappear again; perhaps Obito (unless I missed somewhere that he dies for fact).
yeah i think you might be right, someone's gonna return from the past. We are to only assume Obito's dead because his name is on the monument of Konoha's fallen hero's. I hope it might be Rin, but we'll have to wait an see.
Dokuganryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 22:49   Link #6
sasuke2388

Kakashi's father an akatsuki member ?

Could Kakashi's father be a member of the akatsuki organization ?
assuming that he didn't really die.
sasuke2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 23:05   Link #7
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Spoiler:
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 00:01   Link #8
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
Spoiler:
I'm pretty confident it's not a coincidence that Kakashi's father suddenly popped up in the title of this guy's thread. I will have to merge this bad boy with some Akatsuki Discussion thread.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 04:53   Link #9
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

How do you all know that Ibito is a member of the Uchiha ? We don't know anything about him. maybe later but th only thing we know is what he looks like and he was Kakashi's best friend but nothing more. And about the eye this part hasn't been shown either. So the info about ibito and the akatsuki are nothing more but speculations.
Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 06:43   Link #10
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

It is rather amusing that every new character introduced causes people to put him down as a possible leader for Akatsuki, first we had Rin,then Obito was a member or something and now Kakashi's father.

Get real please, Obito is dead and in his grave, the 4th is dead and in his grave, kakashi's father commited suicide and is dead and guess what? in his grave.

And Rin..god knows what happend to rin, chances are big she's dead and in her grave.
Old 2004-11-28, 06:56   Link #11
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
It is rather amusing that every new character introduced causes people to put him down as a possible leader for Akatsuki, first we had Rin,then Obito was a member or something and now Kakashi's father.

Get real please, Obito is dead and in his grave, the 4th is dead and in his grave, kakashi's father commited suicide and is dead and guess what? in his grave.

And Rin..god knows what happend to rin, chances are big she's dead and in her grave.
NOES OROCIMARUH EDO TENSEIZORED THEMZ AND HE WAS LIEK WHOA TEHY SO SRTONG SO I MAEK ORGANASTION!111 CALED ATAKTUSUKI LOLZZ ZOMG)??!1111
Old 2004-11-28, 07:03   Link #12
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle

But what about Konohamaru? He's been acting suspicion from the beginning! OMG he must be the Akatsuki big boss in permament Henge spying in Konoha. Oh the drama! Or should I have put that in spoiler tags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel
How do you all know that Ibito is a member of the Uchiha ? We don't know anything about him. maybe later but th only thing we know is what he looks like and he was Kakashi's best friend but nothing more.
I'll use spoiler tags in case you didn't notice that this thread became a [Manga] thread:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel
And about the eye this part hasn't been shown either. So the info about ibito and the akatsuki are nothing more but speculations.
Yeah, wouldn't it be funny if:
Spoiler:
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 09:21   Link #13
Yoska
フランキー

It could be pretty much like what happened in Rurouni Kenshin's Enishi arc, villains from the youth flashback reappared in the main story afterwards. Though this is a gaiden not a flashback (in this case they are pretty much same to me but...) and all gaidens I have ever read haven't influenced the main story in any way really, just gived interesting insights on characters and settings. But I would love if it happened, especially if it's someone from Akatsuki and related to Obito.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 08:15   Link #14
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

I think they've made it pretty clear that both Obito and the father of Kakashi are dead...

I really don't think that both of them are with Akatsuki
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 09:12   Link #15
M.G.

So they actually revealed Obito's past in the manga? What chapter? I'm a little behind.
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 11:35   Link #16
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.G.
So they actually revealed Obito's past in the manga? What chapter? I'm a little behind.
The Kakashi Gaiden started at chapter 239.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 16:43   Link #17
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
about obito being an akatsuki member

i dont think that obito would be an akatsuki member for many of the reasons that have been posted before me . And that since Itachi was supposed to wipe out the whole clan... and left one to avenge(sasuke), im sure he would of killed obito as well. Obito being in the akatsuki would be dumb lol
SOmbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 03:04   Link #18
f00l

in my opinon it could be either of these two options

1) the person who killed obito is a part of the akatsuki

2) obito is apart of the akatsuki....we can't just rule out obito is dead untill its confirmed...in terms of we see it in the manga because for all we know he could of just fell of a cliff besides there have been many shows that have a character that is supposed to be dead but ends up showing up later in the story.
f00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 03:55   Link #19
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l
in my opinon it could be either of these two options

1) the person who killed obito is a part of the akatsuki

2) obito is apart of the akatsuki....we can't just rule out obito is dead untill its confirmed...in terms of we see it in the manga because for all we know he could of just fell of a cliff besides there have been many shows that have a character that is supposed to be dead but ends up showing up later in the story.
it wouldnt make sense though... then there would be 2 sharingan/uchiha in akatsuki... and there is supposed to be only 1 left alive.. sasuke .
SOmbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 05:20   Link #20
<xellos>
As a WHM I help people

i havent posted in awhile...

but...isnt it a fact that kakashi got his eye from Obito, and if so...did he just assume Obito was dead and take it? otherwise i cant see Obito being alive at all
<xellos> is offline   Reply With Quote