AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-06, 13:28   Link #41
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Man I can't wait for this HM filler to be over so we can get back to Amagai Shuusuke's funeral, or Lurichiyo's coronation
Old 2008-11-06, 13:28   Link #42
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Hmmm well as was said we need more action and less talk. I'm all for dialog to improve character development and storyline, but the Ishida/Renji fight has had enough of that, we need some battling going on. Pesche and dondo are totally useless, hope they actually do something impressive for a change, I mean do they have any abilities besides Pesches super slick stuff lol. Just hope that ends soon so we can get back to Ichigo, Nel and find out to happened with Rukia chan.
Old 2008-11-06, 16:35   Link #43
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Pesche and dondo are totally useless, hope they actually do something impressive for a change, I mean do they have any abilities besides Pesches super slick stuff lol.
Blasphemy!!!!

Without them, Bleach would be a truly nightmare and full of "ICHIGO KUN" X 12313123423

Old 2008-11-06, 21:25   Link #44
rizz891

weeeee( uncreative titles ftw)

yea, ummmm, i cant rly say what i want to here as its a manga spoiler, but ummmmm, yea, next few episodes should be interesting..... but i honestly hate dondo and pesche, worst characters in the show imho. and in the manga, even though i only read that off and on.
Old 2008-11-06, 21:35   Link #45
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizz891 View Post
yea, ummmm, i cant rly say what i want to here as its a manga spoiler, but ummmmm, yea, next few episodes should be interesting..... but i honestly hate dondo and pesche, worst characters in the show imho. and in the manga, even though i only read that off and on.
Nah dude. Worst character ever in Bleach is that one guy who goes "BWAHHAHAHAHAH"
Old 2008-11-07, 00:17   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

don't be hatin on the Don well...okay...I only liked him when he was interacting w/ Ichigo, not so much the filler episode w/ him being the star
Old 2008-11-07, 00:23   Link #47
Fran~
floating away...

Pesche > Don
Old 2008-11-07, 11:05   Link #48
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Huh? Syazel episode? *skips* Sure, next week! Putting up with that wierdo was bad enough in the manga. Now it has... sound. Eugh
Old 2008-11-07, 16:01   Link #49
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
the Szayel fight isn't that painful in the anime iirc the whole fight took 1 full year in the manga(from when he met Renji until the epic finale) ... but Peshe always safes the day for me
Old 2008-11-07, 16:01   Link #50
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Without them, Bleach would be a truly nightmare and full of "ICHIGO KUN" X 12313123423

One minor correction... it's "Kurosaki-kun" and the number of times it's uttered by that sweet voice is 0/1. The number isn't a finite one.

Also, Don is greater than a penguin and nothing is greater than a penguin. *tiiiiiimmmberrrrr*
Old 2008-11-07, 17:08   Link #51
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

....is this thing on? .....

Ohh yeah.... I almost slept through the entire ep.. may watch it later.. the parts I saw were boring....

BTW.. those Ishida/Rengi dolls were kinda cool
Old 2008-11-07, 17:27   Link #52
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
One minor correction... it's "Kurosaki-kun" and the number of times it's uttered by that sweet voice is 0/1. The number isn't a finite one.

Also, Don is greater than a penguin and nothing is greater than a penguin. *tiiiiiimmmberrrrr*
My mistake... my punish will be to hear Orihime's dialogues over and over... i'm so dead

LOL, Don is like a christmas egg, with arms and legs...
Old 2008-11-07, 18:16   Link #53
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
the Szayel fight isn't that painful in the anime iirc the whole fight took 1 full year in the manga(from when he met Renji until the epic finale) ... but Peshe always safes the day for me
It isn't that painful is it? It really did take a year right? I wasn't sure if it did or if it just felt like it...

I can't understand.... Where is the Pessche love?!
He's funny as all hell! DC can be annoying at times but Pessche rules. OMG I love his seiyuu. I can see why he gets so many roles.
Old 2008-11-07, 18:22   Link #54
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
I can't understand.... Where is the Pessche love?!
Here Here!!!...

Quote:
He's funny as all hell! DC can be annoying at times but Pessche rules. OMG I love his seiyuu. I can see why he gets so many roles.
I strongly second that...
Old 2008-11-07, 20:55   Link #55
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Nah dude. Worst character ever in Bleach is that one guy who goes "BWAHHAHAHAHAH"
!!

Oh no you di-n't just disrespect the Don Kanonji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvKTAp9yYc

Old 2008-11-07, 22:06   Link #56
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphis View Post
!!

Oh no you di-n't just disrespect the Don Kanonji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvKTAp9yYc

"Bwahahahaha"

+ rep
Old 2008-11-09, 09:12   Link #57
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Im just watch this Episode.Seriously someyime i lol'ed or watch this seriously.I lol'ed very hard at Arrancar Encyclopedia
Old 2008-11-09, 13:29   Link #58
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Noitara is a funny guy.
His dialogue is good.
Old 2008-11-09, 18:21   Link #59
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, I liked how they jumped from one fight in the previous episode to this one.

Two fights happening concurrently at different places.

I admit that the fight with the clones was starting to get on my nerves, and I felt relieved that Syazel Aporro switched with the dolls since added on me some suspense factor, but the voodoo stuff with the organs wasn't at all that impressive.

What it drives me curiosity to keep on looking forward is Nell's former past with Nnoitora as a previous Espada.
Old 2008-11-10, 18:11   Link #60
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

This ep wasn't as good as the last, but still pretty good even with the annoying clone thing...But the puppet-organ thing was just sick! It's kinda tuff being me though, since I had predicted that Nel was an Espada, and that she'd be higher than Ulq, and that she would transform into a babe (all without flipping thru one manga page-early on when they first met her)...Not that it should have been hard, but just kinda nice to have my notions validated...Just hope they keep the focus more on Nel-Ichi's situation over Apporro's situation next week, because if I hear one more "Howwwwwl Zabimaru!!" I think I'm gonna pull out my own internal organs and squeeze them to death...