AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-03, 06:47   Link #2201
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

next Episode

GUYS READY YOUR BLOOD PACKS

w8 wrong

READY YOUR ANGER MANAGEMENT TOOLS

im pretty sure there will be a TON of

Censor
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 07:02   Link #2202
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post

Censor
Speaking of that.

Spoiler for Censor:
Old 2010-08-03, 07:26   Link #2203
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Speaking of that.

Spoiler for Censor:
You really love that Doujin
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 07:27   Link #2204
ZeKeR
Superbad

shizuka sensei looks like a mahou shoujo maid
Old 2010-08-03, 07:38   Link #2205
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

TBH.. Not to fond of that doujin.. the face lack of a certain sexiness especially Saeko. Made her moe >,<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 07:48   Link #2206
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
TBH.. Not to fond of that doujin.. the face lack of a certain sexiness especially Saeko. Made her moe >,<
actually the manga reminds me alot of "Tama hiyori"
Old 2010-08-03, 07:54   Link #2207
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ah KLAC this ep was so good.

really this some good stuff from hirano being hirano, hinaro almost blasted shido(really if would beat up that shido with no 2nd thought), fight in bridge, doobi, & the f-service.

now next ep oh KLAC it's doobi time.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 08:02   Link #2208
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
thats because hiyohiyo DREW it..... i forgot the author real name as pseudonym is hiyohiyo
Old 2010-08-03, 08:03   Link #2209
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I agree. What we need is a doujin by Inazuma himself, but I guess he's not allowed to or else he would have done it already. Or maybe he doesn't want to defile his own characters (yeah, right).

Quote:
It's only natural since the artist is the same.
Old 2010-08-03, 08:55   Link #2210
Dark Wing

Now I don't know if this has been brought up yet but didn't Shizuka-Sensei say that her friend worked overseas a lot at an Airport...I got the feeling that the sniper lady Rika Minami i believe is her name in the manga is Shizuka's friend...
Old 2010-08-03, 08:59   Link #2211
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Now I don't know if this has been brought up yet but didn't Shizuka-Sensei say that her friend worked overseas a lot at an Airport...I got the feeling that the sniper lady Rika Minami i believe is her name in the manga is Shizuka's friend...
Well yeah, it's obvious enough.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:25   Link #2212
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 5 was solid in my book especially the ending with the team working so well together even though they have not been together long. They all trust each other which is the most important part of being a team. If you cant trust the person watching you back you can fight effectively. I was actually impressed by Takashi's bike-fu his combination with Saeko (WIN) was damn cool and must have taken a lot of arm strength lol. I was also quite impressed with the Takashi monologue at the end. Since the beginning they had been running away this time they took "Them" head on no regrets, no hesitation, no fear. To survive they need they need to do all they can do and leaving shit-do's indoctrinated group was the best thing they could have done, that mans face sends me into fits of rage and the way he was touching the girls disgusted me, but im going to hold off on his bashing till we get to a certain part then im going all out. But one thing is sure going with his group is the best way to get yourself killed.

Some other points i noticed i believe the scene where Hirano asked Saya if she likes Takashi on the bus. I do not remember that scene in the manga i believe it was new material they added to the anime.

Sniper chan FTW when she unzipped that suit i nearly fell out of my chair. At least we know what we have to do to get with her. Be a better shot than she is and a better officer. Shes one of the top 5 in the country so good luck. BTW was that 50 caliber barrett she was using?

Im not sure if it was the subbers taking liberties but Hirano speech to Shidou felt wrong compared to the manga. The way they made him sound in the episode just made it seem that was a violent person that suppressed. They didn't touch on the points on why he hated Shit-do and the ones on the bus. They just made it seem like it was ok for him to kill now, which was not the case. He was obviously bullied and by the very people on the bus and Shitdo let it happen. I wish they would have kept the original dialogue it added so much more to Hirano's character and gave more of glimpse into his psyche. I believe they also changed what he said after he fired the nail. From what i remember it was the reverse of what was stated in the anime. Regardless great scene to watch that coward squirm.

We also got quite a little show of jealously from Rei and from Saya when it seems Takashi and Saeko seemed to be in their own little world after the reunion. That face Rei was making was funny as hell and Takashi couldn't see it which made it funnier. Saeko had quite the smile there after seeing Takashi again and i dont think its just because she was able to keep her promise lol. Its pretty obvious by now whats going to happen.

Oh joy oh joy the long awaited scene is coming up in the next episode and we also get some other very ecchi scenes. Im not sure if it will be in this episode or the next but we will get some interesting lines from Rei. Also. we are fast approaching the arrival of the newest and last member of the group she in the OP so its not hard to figure out.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:34   Link #2213
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ The line where not only Takashi, but all of us guys, answered, YES I DO?

No.. the line wasnt will you marry me?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 10:23   Link #2214
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Let me correct (let's say the aspect of the doujin of this anime compared to the actual anime we are watching of that I think).....the lack of animated scenes and color makes it less appealing but I will admit one thing with the manga compared to the anime it has more info and is less annoying in the sense of pause to repeat a scene or just for the subs is all I will add to that.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 10:31   Link #2215
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I may have mentioned this here already but from what I've seen, the character on the OP who's name is still spoiler material at this point will apparently be voiced by Ayana Taketatsu.

Yes. Azusa Nakano of you know what. Nyark.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 10:33   Link #2216
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I agree. What we need is a doujin by Inazuma himself, but I guess he's not allowed to or else he would have done it already. Or maybe he doesn't want to defile his own characters (yeah, right).

It's only natural since the artist is the same.
sorry for bee a noob >_< but due to tress and lack of sleep i i am failing to recognize the artist
Old 2010-08-03, 10:36   Link #2217
dee32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Episode 5 was solid in my book especially the ending with the team working so well together even though they have not been together long. They all trust each other which is the most important part of being a team. If you cant trust the person watching you back you can fight effectively. I was actually impressed by Takashi's bike-fu his combination with Saeko (WIN) was damn cool and must have taken a lot of arm strength lol. I was also quite impressed with the Takashi monologue at the end. Since the beginning they had been running away this time they took "Them" head on no regrets, no hesitation, no fear. To survive they need they need to do all they can do and leaving shit-do's indoctrinated group was the best thing they could have done, that mans face sends me into fits of rage and the way he was touching the girls disgusted me, but im going to hold off on his bashing till we get to a certain part then im going all out. But one thing is sure going with his group is the best way to get yourself killed.

Some other points i noticed i believe the scene where Hirano asked Saya if she likes Takashi on the bus. I do not remember that scene in the manga i believe it was new material they added to the anime.

Sniper chan FTW when she unzipped that suit i nearly fell out of my chair. At least we know what we have to do to get with her. Be a better shot than she is and a better officer. Shes one of the top 5 in the country so good luck. BTW was that 50 caliber barrett she was using?

Im not sure if it was the subbers taking liberties but Hirano speech to Shidou felt wrong compared to the manga. The way they made him sound in the episode just made it seem that was a violent person that suppressed. They didn't touch on the points on why he hated Shit-do and the ones on the bus. They just made it seem like it was ok for him to kill now, which was not the case. He was obviously bullied and by the very people on the bus and Shitdo let it happen. I wish they would have kept the original dialogue it added so much more to Hirano's character and gave more of glimpse into his psyche. I believe they also changed what he said after he fired the nail. From what i remember it was the reverse of what was stated in the anime. Regardless great scene to watch that coward squirm.

We also got quite a little show of jealously from Rei and from Saya when it seems Takashi and Saeko seemed to be in their own little world after the reunion. That face Rei was making was funny as hell and Takashi couldn't see it which made it funnier. Saeko had quite the smile there after seeing Takashi again and i dont think its just because she was able to keep her promise lol. Its pretty obvious by now whats going to happen.

Oh joy oh joy the long awaited scene is coming up in the next episode and we also get some other very ecchi scenes. Im not sure if it will be in this episode or the next but we will get some interesting lines from Rei. Also. we are fast approaching the arrival of the newest and last member of the group she in the OP so its not hard to figure out.
I really liked ep.5 five but after reading the manga ep. 6 is one of the ones I'm really waiting to see. The more I see Father Shido the more I hate him. His flock to me seem to be the biggest bunch of dumb a**es I've seen in any anime or manga.

Shido had some nerve telling Shizuka-sensei that she couldn't leave the bus. I was glad Kohta gave him a beauty mark before he left. Though I wished he aimed for Shido's forehead instead. Now that Takashi's group is gone its not shown or stated whether or not does any of Shido's flock have any relievent skill or abililties they could use to survive and the only good thing going for them is the bus. Each member of Takashi's group has a relievent skill or abitlity that the group could use to survive. Using 4ed D&D

Takashi- Warlord his ability is keeping everyone together and focused
Rei - Polearm fighter
Saeko- swordmage- the way she handles a sword seems magical
Kohta - Ranger - skilled marksman and knowledge of miltary hardeware and equipment
Saya- Wizard- because of her keen insight and intelligence
Shizuka- cleric - because of her medical skills

I don't know maybe Shido's flock is just as skill as Takashi's group. But as of right now the only thing keeping Shido and his flock from becoming one of them is the bus. Maybe Kohta has as a chance with Shizuka-sensei police friend. Since his shooting skills seem to be just as sharpe as hers.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 10:36   Link #2218
Francismeunier
Banned

Cool

Quote:
the way he was touching the girls disgusted me, but im going to hold off on his bashing till we get to a certain part then im going all out.
Yeah me too it disgusted but what it was more was the girl reacting to him like that it was just pretty much. Once you will go all out....I will be with you too
Quote:
Yeah I admit that too but also you got to love how Takagi reacted at that part, which reminds of doing a GIF of part but first I have other things to do too.
Quote:
Sniper chan FTW when she unzipped that suit i nearly fell out of my chair.
Well I for one was wondering if her breasts are comparable to Shizuka in size. I also wonder if she is bi but not a chance I assume.
Quote:
We also got quite a little show of jealously from Rei and from Saya when it seems Takashi and Saeko seemed to be in their own little world after the reunion. That face Rei was making was funny as hell and Takashi couldn't see it which made it funnier. Saeko had quite the smile there after seeing Takashi again and i don't think its just because she was able to keep her promise lol. Its pretty obvious by now whats going to happen.
Yeah that face of Rei was good! Takagi I was most liking when she made that face asking for Takashi to worry if she was ok too. That was a good one. I am still wondering why is Takagi disgusted at one point with Hirano after he saved her life from zombies so many times and Saeko said that he is a fine man? Let me guess......Hirano is not her type at all.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 11:35   Link #2219
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I may have mentioned this here already but from what I've seen, the character on the OP who's name is still spoiler material at this point will apparently be voiced by Ayana Taketatsu.

Yes. Azusa Nakano of you know what. Nyark.
God help us all, and I mean this in the best way possible of course.
Old 2010-08-03, 11:40   Link #2220
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
God help us all, and I mean this in the best way possible of course.
When I first read that Ayana Taketatsu would be voicing her, my first mental impression was of Azu-nyan gunning down hordes of zombies with a guitar-shaped gun, despite of course my knowledge of the character's personality and age in the manga.

Whether or not Azusa was wearing cat ears in this mental image is a fantasy best left to Saintess to explore as I am and will forever be a follower of Yui's Church of Rock, the Goddess of Fucking Rock.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse