AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-18, 18:28   Link #421
Yoburi

Hey can anyone send me the pics too please i want to see what is all about lol

love Lucy what a badass maneater woman LN need more vamps like her and less lolis that can bring shame to walls.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 19:53   Link #422
Narberal
King of the Night

how many harem does schwarz have?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 19:56   Link #423
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphakobra View Post
Is Nonna the white haired woman on the LN cover?
That's Lucy the Vampaia....

The other vampaia is better... Brynhilde the legal loli~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 21:44   Link #424
Alphakobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
That's Lucy the Vampaia....

The other vampaia is better... Brynhilde the legal loli~
Wait, that's Lucy?! I thought she had a different hair color from the sketches that were posted way back. Btw, how did they get those sketches? Will there be more?
Alphakobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 21:58   Link #425
stardrago

Could you also pm me the illustrations of the light novel as well?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 23:59   Link #426
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Wait, that's Lucy?! I thought she had a different hair color from the sketches that were posted way back. Btw, how did they get those sketches? Will there be more?
Dats from the light novel... those from back then were the initial illustration from the illustrator... i think it's from the same dude doing the illustration for Lilith/Liquid eroge company
Old 2015-08-19, 07:31   Link #427
Alphakobra

Quote:
Dats from the light novel... those from back then were the initial illustration from the illustrator... i think it's from the same dude doing the illustration for Lilith/Liquid eroge company
So your saying the illustrator was releasing the sketches early to test the waters before he did the official LN art? or will there be more sketches periodically while we wait for Vol. 2 of the LN? I only ask because I wanna see the drawings for some more characters man! Btw, is it must me or do the sketches look better than the actual LN art?
Old 2015-08-19, 08:38   Link #428
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Those were specifically given to the author himself, then the author showed it to the readers along with the WN chapters... and he said there will be no more of those... I wanna see Seria's goddamnit... the rough sketches does look better though... maybe the complete form received others' touch, that's why...
Old 2015-08-19, 09:17   Link #429
Alphakobra

Quote:
Those were specifically given to the author himself, then the author showed it to the readers along with the WN chapters... and he said there will be no more of those... I wanna see Seria's goddamnit... the rough sketches does look better though... maybe the complete form received others' touch, that's why...
Damn it, guess we'll just have to wait till the next volume for new art like every other fanbase. Also, I remember earlier on someone said the LN wasn't doing so well, is that something to worry about or will it get better over time?
Old 2015-08-19, 10:45   Link #430
luffyxnami

Quote:
Damn it, guess we'll just have to wait till the next volume for new art like every other fanbase. Also, I remember earlier on someone said the LN wasn't doing so well, is that something to worry about or will it get better over time?
The amount of sale for the ln isn't looking promising, I don't know that exact number but I been checking the weekly ln ranking list and I have yet to see it anywhere so I figure it might get axed if this keep up.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 11:07   Link #431
wuhugm
Confused Shark

For a nation acknowledged by the world as the one with most imaginative power, it seems regarding hentai they requires an actual portrayal of the deed to actually immerse the pleasure... disappointing... when crap hentai the likes of Queen Bee's productions sells like Mosquito Repellent in hot summer day, we found the real masterpiece of literature such as Oukoku Michi being avoided... what a blasphemy...

another thing, did I tell anyone of you that Junai x Ryoujoku was about to be adapted by an eroge developer, but then abandoned the project entirely? They even ridiculed our great author and ignored him for a long time without giving any proper explanations!

I swear those goddamn nipp.....!!
Old 2015-08-19, 13:48   Link #432
Alphakobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
The amount of sale for the ln isn't looking promising, I don't know that exact number but I been checking the weekly ln ranking list and I have yet to see it anywhere so I figure it might get axed if this keep up.
But at the same time, you have to acknowledge other generic LN's that rarely show up on MAL rankings getting manga adaptions, anime's, etc. I've never seen any of those get axed for not getting high sales every week/month so why would Oukoku?
Old 2015-08-19, 15:03   Link #433
luffyxnami

Quote:
But at the same time, you have to acknowledge other generic LN's that rarely show up on MAL rankings getting manga adaptions, anime's, etc. I've never seen any of those get axed for not getting high sales every week/month so why would Oukoku?
You do have a point but I did said might, but still it's only volume 1 and it sale are not looking promising might not make the publisher happy. I also find it weird that it didn't sale as much as the other two 18+ nocturn title I saw before, once was the princess knight, and the other was Maou something that have to do with a dungeon and succubus. Guess I will try reading does to see if it's better than oukoku or not.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 16:12   Link #434
Alphakobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
You do have a point but I did said might, but still it's only volume 1 and it sale are not looking promising might not make the publisher happy. I also find it weird that it didn't sale as much as the other two 18+ nocturn title I saw before, once was the princess knight, and the other was Maou something that have to do with a dungeon and succubus. Guess I will try reading does to see if it's better than oukoku or not.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1
This means it's somewhat selling right? I don't usually order online so I wouldn't know.
Old 2015-08-19, 20:15   Link #435
Kirihara_R

Haha even if I read the sypnosis and saw the cover art (most likely the girls) of the book for the first time, I will still have a second thought on buying the book. I think some of the readers first reaction after seeing the mc illu will be like this " waaa a mc who is like an old man and a rapist ..should I buy this .? "
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 20:27   Link #436
Yoburi

I read and liked but i hate the fact that Lucy isn`t part of the plot anymore the very best woman was show so it`s hard to go on since the bar was set so high.

Maybe it`s a fetish but i wanted more monster girls like ghouls or dragons to replace our fav vamp don`t care too much about normal humans lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 20:40   Link #437
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Ooo ooo, read some chapters, 1st girl showed up = best girl forever waw~
Old 2015-08-19, 23:29   Link #438
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
For a nation acknowledged by the world as the one with most imaginative power, it seems regarding hentai they requires an actual portrayal of the deed to actually immerse the pleasure... disappointing... when crap hentai the likes of Queen Bee's productions sells like Mosquito Repellent in hot summer day, we found the real masterpiece of literature such as Oukoku Michi being avoided... what a blasphemy...

another thing, did I tell anyone of you that Junai x Ryoujoku was about to be adapted by an eroge developer, but then abandoned the project entirely? They even ridiculed our great author and ignored him for a long time without giving any proper explanations!

I swear those goddamn nipp.....!!
erotora can u link me to junai?
Old 2015-08-20, 01:11   Link #439
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
erotora can u link me to junai?
Hai desu~
If you sort Nocturne's works by rating and word count it will be up there with Oukoku

auuu~ I really wanna create the thread for it, but it will be against the law
For Oukoku, ero is merely a side business, but it's main business for Junai, at least the first part... and rape at that... so no go
Old 2015-08-20, 01:14   Link #440
Narberal
King of the Night

thanks erotora

Tags
big tits, children making machine, cuckold mc, harem, harem king mc, manliest man in wn, ntr, webnovel