AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-11-08, 02:07   Link #21
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

In just one chapter Ray becomes a very likable character to me.
I now can't bear to see all those death flags over Ray. Especially when he is mostly likely going to die because of Emma's I am going to save everyone nonsense.
He totally will end up being the one who is going to sacrifice himself to bail Norman and Emma out; at least from this characterization in this chapter, there is no way he'll abandon his two friends for real. His 6 years will truly be in vein if he does.

Last edited by shmaster; 2016-11-08 at 05:01.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 04:19   Link #22
Insaint

Definitely liking this twist, ray is such a realistic character that makes him so likable in just 1 chapter.
Really hope the author don't go the cliche route of killing off ray/norman to make emma grow out of her naivety.
Insaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 17:12   Link #23
Wandering Soul

As of this chapter, Ray has become my favorite character in this series. I really hope he makes it out of that place.
Old 2016-11-14, 17:13   Link #24
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This chapter shows you shouldn't piss off Ema. I liked how quickly she figured out Ray had previously sacrificed one of their siblings to test whether he could disable the tracker.

There is no way anybody, even Norman, is going to be able to convince or manipulate her into leaving the kids behind.
Old 2016-11-14, 22:29   Link #25
Wandering Soul

Ema can be pretty scary when she wants to be. That will definitely cause Ray to think twice about abandoning everyone else.
Old 2016-11-15, 01:30   Link #26
Random14

Nice to see Emma can make scary faces too, as well as a few reminders that she's quite smart too (figuring out Ray sacrificed someone to test how to break the tracker). Though Norman is a bit distracted trying to balance between Ray and Emma. He wants to follow Emma's idealism, but trying to keep Ray on their side isn't going to be easy. Trying to fool both of them at once? Yeah, Norman's got his work cut out for him.

Not to mention Mother and the new Sister. Wonder if that room is where she reports in to the demons. And with Gilda and Don part of the group now, that makes things even more complicated.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-21, 13:26   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Don and Gilda are totally going to get caught because of the trackers. Don, you idiot!
Old 2016-11-21, 20:57   Link #28
Wandering Soul

Yeah, Don is definitely going to make thing more complicated. I highly doubt that Mama doesn't know that he snatched the key.
Old 2016-11-21, 21:22   Link #29
James Rye

Nobody wanna talk about the owl guy and what kinda books he might have marked inside a library of a plant made to create yummy smart kids for demons to feed on? Like this Owl mark could be what have lend Ray to find out the truth behind this orphanage given his bookworm role. In that case there might be several Owl marked books in all the libraries in all plants.
Old 2016-12-05, 17:13   Link #30
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by amasposu View Post
Chapter 18:

Spoiler for 18:
Spoiler for chapter 18:
Old 2016-12-06, 11:05   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh shit, that's about the worst thing that could have happened.
Old 2016-12-06, 14:02   Link #32
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Just caught up... and oh my. OH MY.
Now I pray she'll be a competent villain and does something truly despicable and horrifying.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-08, 17:12   Link #33
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

At this point, I'm hoping Mama will lay the smack down on Krone. Mama is really smart. I'm pretty sure Krone is just dancing in the palm of her hand.
Old 2016-12-11, 23:45   Link #34
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Sister Krone definitely up for something, she actually has an option to team up with mama to bust all of them, her chance is higher because they are on same side.

I think sister Krone is aiming for two pronged attack, she will use the children to kill mama on other plan she will bust the children herself.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 18:15   Link #35
Random14

Wonder what story she'll come up with for an alliance. I'm pretty sure they know Krone can't be trusted, but her "aid" would probably be too valuable to pass up. And she'll just be using them to get at Mother too.

They're getting closer to the escape, but just scouting outside (if they still can with Krone there) will be a big step.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 22:54   Link #36
Wandering Soul

I'm just curious as to whether or not Mama is telling the truth about the shipment being delayed. I'm sure she suspects something and is trying to trick Ray.
Old 2016-12-13, 10:25   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Personally, I can't shake the feeling Mama is secretly not such a bad guy. In my mind, she has been grooming her kids the best she could (her farm is said to be #1) so that one day, they could surpass her, escape, and become leaders of the rebellion in the outside world. She recognized our three heroes were diamonds in the rough and delayed their shipment as much as possible. She is not planning on helping them though, they must outsmart her with their own power if they want to stand a chance outside.

As for Krone, she is definitely completely rotten and just wants to take out both sides.
Old 2016-12-26, 23:07   Link #38
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Spoiler for Some info for possible future for this manga genre.:

Chapter 20
Certainly Krone has her own agenda but i can't ignore the fact her action was simply foolish to be overlooked, Krone explicitly has cleared Don and other doubt toward Emma group, in a way they are unified now thanks for Krone.
Krone actually has a chance to ambushed escaped group from shadow but she didn't used it i wonder if this all related with authority.
Maybe mama really has such authority for Krone so desperate to overthrown her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Personally, I can't shake the feeling Mama is secretly not such a bad guy. In my mind, she has been grooming her kids the best she could (her farm is said to be #1) so that one day, they could surpass her, escape, and become leaders of the rebellion in the outside world. She recognized our three heroes were diamonds in the rough and delayed their shipment as much as possible. She is not planning on helping them though, they must outsmart her with their own power if they want to stand a chance outside.

As for Krone, she is definitely completely rotten and just wants to take out both sides.
I also suspicious for this, based from Krone story Mama was originally cattle children then this mean Mama isabella also same history as well.
It's not surprise if Mama herself who encouraged from behind the children escape, she should be aggresive to corner Emma group but she did not, implying Mama indeed has something in her mind.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 18:47   Link #39
James Rye

Rest in peace, Krone. You lived a crushed and broken life in a cruel world void of hope and light. Hopefully the kids will manage to live a better, more fulfilling life outside the walls.
Old 2017-01-23, 01:49   Link #40
BPD Renegade

Was that flashback the "grandma" stopping Isabella from escaping? If so, does that mean that eventually, a "mama" will be chosen to replace the "grandma"? I'm also curious what plan the grandma and Isabella have, and whether they're in fact conspiring together to overthrow the system as well, in which case, the children's escape will throw a wrench in the overall plan's success.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote