Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-06, 00:08   Link #4101
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
We don't know if she deserve a slap (at least for this). We don't know how well informed she is about Kazama situation.

It doesn't proof anything, except Kiyomi feelings for Kazama. Lets imagine a situation: you're very ill, you will die withing a year. There is a treatment, which could save you, but it has only 50% chances of success, and 50% chances of immediate death. In other words a 100% chances to live for a next year against 50% chances to die instantly. It's not an easy choice, and only you could choose. People around you don't risk their lives, like you are. So anyone close to you, should support yours decision - even if it's different from their wishes.
agreed, also can we really be mad at her for not wanting the guilt on her hands? she became his GF to alleviate the guilt she would have had if she refused his request and if she told him to do the dangerous surgery she might get him killed that would suck for her guilt wise haruto is already at a loss and he just found out he said the same almost thing yuzuki said on page 12

i feal the slap was for the wrong reasons, and kyiomi had no right to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
yes, what she said is not wrong, but the problem is that she is not playing the role of a gf..as I said, I can't imagine Eba to say the same thing to Haruto if Haruto is the one who gets the disease...

That's why Kiyomi is mad, because Kiyomi hates the indifference from Eba
this goes to show that she does not want to be his girlfriend and was guilt tripped into it, she doesn't love him like she does haruto and doesn't want his blood on her hands, like she would have if she told him to do the surgery and he died on the table...

Last edited by ElvenPath; 2010-07-09 at 08:42. Reason: Link removed.
disposablehero92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 04:39   Link #4102
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

What's the matter with the slap anyway? It was just an impulsive act coming from a woman scorned.
No one particularly deserves such a slap but you can't blame anyone for dealing them out either. They're acts of temper not general spite so I don't really see this one as spectacular and ground-breaking as some make it seem to be.

I do however think it was good for Eba to receive it for it can become the needed impact for her to leave this state of lethargy and actually start working on solving this mess although she's barely at fault for it.
That's right, to be fair it's Kazama that has the most work to do since he was the one that created the whole mess in the first place and...

Spoiler for chapter 96:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 08:25   Link #4103
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I still need to read ch 96 to confirm, but I think at the very least, Eba knows:
1)Kazama will die within a year
Yup. That was obviously the decisive reason for her to agree to date Kazama.

Quote:
2)The surgery could save him
That remains to be seen. It could also be that she thinks the surgery might merely prolong his life, but be high-risk. Because if so, it should REALLY be left to the sick person to decide whether or not to take the risk. I'd find it a bit out of character for Eba to stay neutral if she knew that there _was_ a realistic chance to save Kazama's life for real. But I guess we'll find out.

Quote:
Frankly, I think Kiyomi knows not too much more than Eba
Kiyomi is both bursting with jealousy and openly admits that she has no clue what's really been going on with Eba - she's merely jumping to conclusions and relieves her frustration on her.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 13:23   Link #4104
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Kiyomi is both bursting with jealousy and openly admits that she has no clue what's really been going on with Eba - she's merely jumping to conclusions and relieves her frustration on her.
She really is bursting with jealousy. I don't' remember seeing a character of Seo's this jealous before.
Old 2010-07-06, 13:47   Link #4105
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
She really is bursting with jealousy. I don't' remember seeing a character of Seo's this jealous before.
Suzuka was when Yamato was dating Honoka. Even went out of her way to wait for him and give him an umbrella. She just wasn't as aggressive (and realized it was her own fault).

Kiyomi is definitely jealousy taken to the extreme. Then again, the characters all seem to be caricatures and exteme personalities right now--- Eba the weak, gloomy girl, Haruto the obsessive guy with a hero complex, Kazama the manipulative sick guy, Asuka to tsundere and now jealous girl Kiyomi. Put the all together and you've got a cluster**** of personalities that can't lead anywhere good.
Old 2010-07-07, 17:39   Link #4106
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I too agree with the assessment of Kiyomi's behavior. A Jealous girl is scary one when you put a girl like her in the same room as Eba its usually not good. Im sure no one was surprised by this if you have surgery you might live addition it was only natural for Seo to play this card.

The chapter was interesting just for the new addition alone. But my favorite part was still the slap even though Eba really didnt deserve it. I laughed my ass off when i saw it.
Old 2010-07-09, 04:57   Link #4107
cyberdemon

chapter 97 spoilers and translation already out. Thank Mahou on onemanga for the translation:

Spoiler for 97:

also chapter 96 has been scanlated
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 05:23   Link #4108
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
chapter 97 spoilers and translation already out. Thank Mahou on onemanga for the translation:

Spoiler for 97:

HAHA! new development! how will you react now Haruto?!
Old 2010-07-09, 07:15   Link #4109
triple-s83

Quote:

Spoiler for 97:

well

i wonder if it real or fake

but i think its too short to be real,guess i'll wait till i see if there any other spoiler

thnx for the translation^_^
triple-s83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 07:49   Link #4110
Noblesse

mix reaction in my view of this chapter but hopfully there going to be intresting chapter later on.
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 07:54   Link #4111
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:

Spoiler for 97:

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 10:54   Link #4112
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

96 is out!

Hmm....I don't' know what to think. This doesn't feel like a shonen romance anymore, lol.
Old 2010-07-09, 10:56   Link #4113
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Chap 96

Ok seriously i have no idea what im reading anymore. This chapter was terrible it goes without saying that the main character are completely twisted. But they go and add another one. On a whole the whole pacing of this chapter was off. It felt like something just thrown together. Im trying to stay optimistic but honestly its starting to get harder to do so.
Old 2010-07-09, 15:06   Link #4114
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Apprently, there's a second spoiler out for 97 and it looks like it's by the same guy who released the two accurate ones for the past couple of weeks. It's different from the previous spoiler:

Spoiler:

As for 96, I did a big facepalm when Haruto said "No mate the reason, I won't forgive anyone who raises a hand to Eba." Which is basically him saying that Eba could murder an entire family and he'd still defend her. Dude has some issues.
Old 2010-07-09, 15:50   Link #4115
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Apprently, there's a second spoiler out for 97 and it looks like it's by the same guy who released the two accurate ones for the past couple of weeks. It's different from the previous spoiler:

Spoiler:

As for 96, I did a big facepalm when Haruto said "No mate the reason, I won't forgive anyone who raises a hand to Eba." Which is basically him saying that Eba could murder an entire family and he'd still defend her. Dude has some issues.
Spoiler for 97:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 16:14   Link #4116
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Spoiler for 97:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-09, 23:00   Link #4117
shinmai

This story is going nowhere. Kirishima is gradually but constantly becoming one of the most annoying male protagonists I have ever seen (or read). I mean come one, however you look at it, his actions are plain insane no one would be like that in reality.
shinmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 23:02   Link #4118
shinmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post

I completely agree. The dude is sick.
shinmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 23:56   Link #4119
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Ok seriously i have no idea what im reading anymore. This chapter was terrible it goes without saying that the main character are completely twisted. But they go and add another one. On a whole the whole pacing of this chapter was off. It felt like something just thrown together. Im trying to stay optimistic but honestly its starting to get harder to do so.
rofl, i guess i'm not the only one

he keeps adding in characters that for the most part don't serve any purpose but to create spontaneous events that distract us from the main story.

honestly it went from a love triangle, to a square, then pentagon, and now hexagon
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 01:15   Link #4120
triple-s83

i think this is the real deal

its in chinese,i'll try to get what ever hint from it

Spoiler for ch.97 chinese:

Spoiler for hint from the chinese spoiler for ch.97:

Last edited by triple-s83; 2010-07-10 at 01:41.
triple-s83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life