AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-15, 14:53   Link #2821
LockeManuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
great, just when I thought I'm lucky, Ilost vol1 of this doujin... can you share the 1st volume of this doujin to me?, my HDD fry because a fight yesterday
(I slamming my PC to my opponent head since he so persistent to attack me, even when I'm in my room)
Man, you're really lucky, it's still online in a server
Check your PMs for DDL

Also, a request.
Can someone translate all 4komas? A group translated four 4koma's pages (which were published as preview on Pixiv), but there are many others in the doujin!
Old 2010-04-15, 14:59   Link #2822
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeManuel View Post
Man, you're really lucky, it's still online in a server
Check your PMs for DDL

Also, a request.
Can someone translate all 4komas? A group translated four 4koma's pages (which were published as preview on Pixiv), but there are many others in the doujin!
thank you so much. About translation, I think Baka-tsuki main contributor can help you, if not, try to ask stix in kampfer tread

edited:
damn! now my recovery software fail to restore doujin about Index become Mikoto cat while Mikoto and Kuroko have animal ears (Mikoto is Foxy girl while Index is....Mini Cat [???])

this one:

Last edited by surerman; 2010-04-15 at 20:13.
Old 2010-04-15, 21:00   Link #2823
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSamurai View Post
For those of you interested, if you use Google-translate on this page (translate the URL), it almost does a good job of translating the books to English. vol 2 to 8. in Chinese. (edit vol 1 is on the last page.)

http://www.520psp.com/xiaoshuo/index_9.html
awesome that you found this website thank, but where is it can you tell me where the To aru Majutsu no index novel are or copy the URL and paste it here. please
Old 2010-04-15, 21:02   Link #2824
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoED View Post
Sweet, thanks for this. At the title of what they call it...

Magic the Index.
awesome that you found this website thank, but where is it can you tell me where the To aru Majutsu no index novel are or copy the URL and paste it here. please
Old 2010-04-16, 00:14   Link #2825
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
The author needs to stay away for Nasu-san for awhile.

Neko Misaka vs Neko Arc
fixed

also, neco-arc > all

/thread.

personally, i think itsuwa or kaori have much bigger chances with touma than index or mikoto, they're more mature, but more importantly, index and mikoto are far too immature both physically and especially mentally for Touma to see them as anything more than friends...
Old 2010-04-16, 00:21   Link #2826
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

imouto 10032 has pretty good shot imo. In vol12 she was rather aggressive and certainly didn't cut mikoto any slack with her thundere act.
Old 2010-04-16, 00:23   Link #2827
tsunade666

that translation isn't accurate. But still good. Just what to expect on google translate
Old 2010-04-16, 15:16   Link #2828
Miraluka
Banned

Part 3 finished

Thanks for the translations Teh Ping .

Comments:
-Mikoto instead doing diets althought she has a thiny body, she really REALLY should obbey Misuzu-sama, a walking examples are Seiri-san and Misuzu-sama herlsef.
-lol, Touma staring at Misuzu when heard about developed breasts.
-lol x 2, Index doesn't dare to bite Touma and he who doesn’t feel comfortable when he’s not bitten by Index..... has he become "M" for her???
-Touma... you really have bad luck.... dealing with the magicians, his own family, Index and Mikoto' family at the same time.... D:.... fukou da.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-04-16 at 16:35.
Old 2010-04-16, 20:13   Link #2829
tsunade666

maybe mikoto grow vertically like misuzu said and not horizontally. That's why she's taller than average middle school girl but still pettan, pettan and another pettan.
Old 2010-04-16, 21:04   Link #2830
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
that translation isn't accurate. But still good. Just what to expect on google translate
are you talking about the website above your post?
if you are, can you please tell me where the novels is.
Old 2010-04-16, 23:39   Link #2831
Shadow5YA

Wow... Misuzu is really playful. She definitely knows how to tease a jealous girl and her crush...
Old 2010-04-17, 02:16   Link #2832
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Volume 13, chapter 9 is finally complete.

Alot of talks about Angels, both artifical and divine. As expected of a man-made Angel, even her Halo has a mechanical feel to it, and it seems like it's forcefully controlling her. Vent on the other hand sounds like she hate Fuse=Kazakiri simply out of principles, and not because she respects the actual Angels, describing them as 'without free will' and 'God's perfect Tools'... And literally refering to them like 'machines'. Though she really should stop acting all high and mighty considering she's the one dying.

Anyway, the stage is set for the big fight scene.

Accelerator vs Kihara.
Touma vs Vent.
Index/Mikoto vs Fuse=Kazakiri's core (?)
Old 2010-04-17, 10:39   Link #2833
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Volume 13, chapter 9 is finally complete.

Alot of talks about Angels, both artifical and divine. As expected of a man-made Angel, even her Halo has a mechanical feel to it, and it seems like it's forcefully controlling her. Vent on the other hand sounds like she hate Fuse=Kazakiri simply out of principles, and not because she respects the actual Angels, describing them as 'without free will' and 'God's perfect Tools'... And literally refering to them like 'machines'. Though she really should stop acting all high and mighty considering she's the one dying.

Anyway, the stage is set for the big fight scene.

Accelerator vs Kihara.
Touma vs Vent.
the halo is probably a receiver, inputing commands with each extention into kazakiri.

as for vent... bias at it's worst. a racist isn't going to respect the race he despises even if they personally stuck a knife into his gut after all.
Old 2010-04-17, 12:43   Link #2834
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My bet is that this is Last Order. I predict that Index is will free LO with Misaka's help while Kihara is busy dealing with Accelerator.
Old 2010-04-17, 16:35   Link #2835
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
My bet is that this is Last Order. I predict that Index is will free LO with Misaka's help while Kihara is busy dealing with Accelerator.
I think misaka will deal with the hound dogs and index will help or find LO. Because even misaka tried to help......its an angel. She will be squashed in an instant. its most likely that mikoto will guide index to where LO is. If I remember it right on the pictures. Index is using a cellphone and giving instructions to someone. Probably she will meet up with accel becaue she did say that accel in dark wings mode is similar to the state of a saint. Unless she saw it personally. She wouldn't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
are you talking about the website above your post?
if you are, can you please tell me where the novels is.
No. I'm talking about the one you QUOTE on. The one with google translate. I also read their with babylon translation but I got tired and went on atlas translation.

Teh_ping's translation is great and awesome and most of all accurate and trusted by all. And we are gratefull for it.
Old 2010-04-17, 16:50   Link #2836
Ashaman

Could someone do me a favour and PM me info on Kakine and Gunha?

And I mean everything. Power, personality, apperence, as much as you can about them. THank you.

And yes, all hail Teh-Ping for the trusty translations
Old 2010-04-17, 22:29   Link #2837
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think misaka will deal with the hound dogs and index will help or find LO. Because even misaka tried to help......its an angel. She will be squashed in an instant. its most likely that mikoto will guide index to where LO is. If I remember it right on the pictures. Index is using a cellphone and giving instructions to someone. Probably she will meet up with accel becaue she did say that accel in dark wings mode is similar to the state of a saint. Unless she saw it personally. She wouldn't say that.
Index gets the info about AIM from Mikoto meanwhile Mikoto is dealing with the H.D. then Index follows the flow of AIM from Last Order and finds her, next she uses mental codes that hacks Last Order's mind rape by Aleister's control virus, at the same time Accelerator loses to Kihara and was almost killed by a grenade on his face thats when Accelerator awakens and Index saw this. Maybe Accelerator awakens because:
a) he heard Index's chant.
b) the resonance with Fuse Kazakiri
c) Both.(This is my chose)
Old 2010-04-17, 23:00   Link #2838
giorno

on the matter of resonance...anyone else thinks Touma may finally be able to awaken the full power of IB in a major battle with Fiamma, him, Accelerator, Acqua, fuze=kazakiri, gabriel and maybe aiwass and aurrelus? lots of angelic/divine powers all concentrated in one place should have quite and effect (assuming resonance would happen...)
Old 2010-04-17, 23:57   Link #2839
ellifeedn
Thinker

But what about Fiamma? He too might be affected by it.
Old 2010-04-18, 00:59   Link #2840
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Index gets the info about AIM from Mikoto meanwhile Mikoto is dealing with the H.D. then Index follows the flow of AIM from Last Order and finds her, next she uses mental codes that hacks Last Order's mind rape by Aleister's control virus, at the same time Accelerator loses to Kihara and was almost killed by a grenade on his face thats when Accelerator awakens and Index saw this. Maybe Accelerator awakens because:
a) he heard Index's chant.
b) the resonance with Fuse Kazakiri
c) Both.(This is my chose)

If it really goes down like that it'll make me question how does Index's chant affect a science/computer virus, as well as Accelerator's power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
on the matter of resonance...anyone else thinks Touma may finally be able to awaken the full power of IB in a major battle with Fiamma, him, Accelerator, Acqua, fuze=kazakiri, gabriel and maybe aiwass and aurrelus? lots of angelic/divine powers all concentrated in one place should have quite and effect (assuming resonance would happen...)
Cross your fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
But what about Fiamma? He too might be affected by it.
It really depends on what Fiamma intends to do with Touma's Imagine Breaker.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen