AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 44 24.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 64 34.97%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 43 23.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 10.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 3.83%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.55%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 2.19%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-09, 04:52   Link #21
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Call me an evil bastard if you want, but...

I demand we get the cliche~ish "Boo Farewell of a Leader" and the "Rock Throws till the Forehead Bleed" scene!!!!!!

Just a mere Aoi "Goodbye with Tears" scene is...too plain.
Oh, don't worry about that. Mashiro is escaping with a bunch of other refugees, and they would be swearing and cursing about their useless ruler every step of the way.
Old 2006-02-09, 07:54   Link #22
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Spoiler:

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-02-09, 08:02   Link #23
Qbi Sannin

I think Aoi is in tears because Mashiro told her to leave due to the fact that since she isn't queen...she doesnt need to take orders from her ANYMORE. And Aoi is CRYING because I think she does care for Mashiro...PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE who cares for Mashiro in that whole place.
Old 2006-02-09, 08:16   Link #24
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

I'm looking forward to this episode because Mashiro (hopefully) will get center stage. I love how she reacts when she realizes she's done things the wrong way, in the case being a not so good leader. Poor Mashiro having to forgo her childhood for the sake of ruling a country, having to growup so fast so soon.
Old 2006-02-09, 10:09   Link #25
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbi Sannin
I think Aoi is in tears because Mashiro told her to leave due to the fact that since she isn't queen...she doesnt need to take orders from her ANYMORE. And Aoi is CRYING because I think she does care for Mashiro...PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE who cares for Mashiro in that whole place.
I'm thinking the same as you.

Sergey's sudden disclosure to Nagi coupled with the explosion of the two Meisters: Arika + Nina will pay some trauma on little Mashiro.

Mashiro had that complex of the 'fake princess' ever since little Nagi insinuated that. Her depression level should rise to the roof after witnessing her homeland in partial shambles.

Aoi will try to cheer her or give some hope, but Mashiro rude and violently will slap them away yelling that she's no queen ever.

By the way, I'm wondering what kind of bureaucratic process or political scam Nagi should pull out to justify Artai's troop occupying Windbloom to the rest of the countries.
Old 2006-02-09, 10:13   Link #26
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
I'm thinking the same as you.

Sergey's sudden disclosure to Nagi coupled with the explosion of the two Meisters: Arika + Nina will pay some trauma on little Mashiro.

Mashiro had that complex of the 'fake princess' ever since little Nagi insinuated that. Her depression level should rise to the roof after witnessing her homeland in partial shambles.

Aoi will try to cheer her or give some hope, but Mashiro rude and violently will slap them away yelling that she's no queen ever.

By the way, I'm wondering what kind of bureaucratic process or political scam Nagi should pull out to justify Artai's troop occupying Windbloom to the rest of the countries.

Hum, maybe the pact between Arika and her?
Arika has no right to become a Meinster.
The fact she doesn't represent a particular country could be use by mashiro to "increase" her kingdom power.

Nagi could lie, assuming that Mashiro was ready to take over Artai?
Old 2006-02-09, 10:21   Link #27
Kenji_Chaos

i am still putting my bet that mashiro might b the princess..
i just dont know y...
hmm do u think arika and mashiro will get to meet bacn one another in thie epi?
Old 2006-02-09, 10:23   Link #28
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

hopefully sergey makes a great mistake in his investigation for who is the real queen, i still speculate mashiro is the real qreen(believe strongly ), as for starting of the 2nd opening theme , it shows that mashiro had approve arika to materialise, this scene still remain to me as the queen(mashiro) and her otome(arika) but not the otome/queen(arika) wif a android(mashiro) or something...

btw talks about sergey..this guy are really a pain to me watching mai otome..his "yashashi" charactistic attitude create chaos between the person he had cared and also the ppl who loved him..
He seduce two naive kids for his own gd..by consiously or unconiously,directly or indirectly.he is the first person attend to be kind towards nina and saved her, and he is also the first "male" who being kind to arika and saved her too in 2 cases...

i agreed partially from peston theory,he is not defending nina, as many ppl had comment on nina from being vicious out of sudden jealousy, right at start she didnt treat arika as friend ,she is still 15 and the feeling of being betray and went berserk is inevitable..
all i can blame is sergey...all his fault..his fault...

u can say am being bias towards the otome but extremely nagetive toward sergey i would admit that..wont deny..maybe the reason lays on me as i don like guys..o_0
everyone had their stand,if u like this person , no matter how bad this person is, u will dig out whatever virtual the person have at least, if u hate the person , no matter how wiseman he is , u will dig out all the defect he has and voice it..this is an psycology thought..

and lasty...plz let mai appear... hope that he is on the side of windbloom and garderode
Old 2006-02-09, 10:43   Link #29
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Possesion is 9/10 of the law. He can make some lame excuse like mashiro is missing and wanted to create political stability. Of course none of it explain how the Artai Army just happen to streaming toward Windbloom in the first place. And most countries probably he is in league with Schwartz. They aren't likely to free windbloom form Artai until they have a alliance in place and have some idea of the actual strength of Schwartz and Artai.
Old 2006-02-09, 10:51   Link #30
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Possesion is 9/10 of the law. He can make some lame excuse like mashiro is missing and wanted to create political stability. Of course none of it explain how the Artai Army just happen to streaming toward Windbloom in the first place. And most countries probably he is in league with Schwartz. They aren't likely to free windbloom form Artai until they have a alliance in place and have some idea of the actual strength of Schwartz and Artai.
That's what I wanted to politically conveyed.

Wouldn't seem suspicious that Artai's happen how they knew Windbloom was under Schwarz attack?

More suspicious would be why did Schwarz troops backed down easily when Artai commenced to deploy their troops throughout Windbloom?

Those concerned the most with Artai's occupation of Windbloom will be the countries having political bonds and good relations with Windbloom.

However, other countries like Carltreya and Florence will just stand by and watch to gather any useful information for them to be advantageous and waiting for the moment to be ripe to seek for a convenient alliance.
Old 2006-02-09, 10:51   Link #31
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattAlchemy
Did you see her face? It looks like if someone stabbed her and she had her last words with a smile"I'm sorry" Or"Bye..." And yes, with a smile like most I seen before.

Or either she's crying because Mashiro died. NAH NEVER.
Oh come on! Don't say that, if she died.... what will happen to Chie...TT_TT
Old 2006-02-09, 11:10   Link #32
lilith1013

Crap, voted in the wrong poll. Any one know how I can change a ballot for an episode rating?

I thought I was in the Episode 17 discussion forum.

SIGH...that's what I get for missing out on my morning cup of java.
Old 2006-02-09, 11:13   Link #33
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith1013
Crap, voted in the wrong poll. Any one know how I can change a ballot for an episode rating?

I thought I was in the Episode 17 discussion forum.

SIGH...that's what I get for missing out on my morning cup of java.
All I can do is remove the number (the vote count), but your screen name will remain. It might interfere with your ability to revote in this poll. I'll check with an Admin and see what I can do. Cheers.
Old 2006-02-09, 11:17   Link #34
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
That's what I wanted to politically conveyed.

Wouldn't seem suspicious that Artai's happen how they knew Windbloom was under Schwarz attack?

More suspicious would be why did Schwarz troops backed down easily when Artai commenced to deploy their troops throughout Windbloom?

Those concerned the most with Artai's occupation of Windbloom will be the countries having political bonds and good relations with Windbloom.

However, other countries like Carltreya and Florence will just stand by and watch to gather any useful information for them to be advantageous and waiting for the moment to be ripe to seek for a convenient alliance.
True except it's as Xello's has explained. Artai's military is no doubt extensive as noted by Nao, add to that with the fact they have a strong Otome as well.

Artai is also in control of Windbloom, so if they want to fight back they'll need an alliance and a strong military to counter him. So in other words, they'll wait until the moment to strike is right.

I'm not so sure of Schwarz assisting publicy either because then that would undermine the people's trust in Nagi when they find out the truth.
Old 2006-02-09, 11:23   Link #35
lilith1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
All I can do is remove the number (the vote count), but your screen name will remain. It might interfere with your ability to revote in this poll. I'll check with an Admin and see what I can do. Cheers.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Coffee: Don't leave home without it.
Old 2006-02-09, 11:25   Link #36
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

More to come....
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2262626.htm
Old 2006-02-09, 11:26   Link #37
Efreeta
Secret gardener

One of the links for today's episode:

Edit: EnseiSong, I posted my message a minute after you, I hadn't seen yours... Gomen
Old 2006-02-09, 11:34   Link #38
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
No offense really but those two windbloom soldiers look like their excercising on bikes (The ones that don't move) in the middle of the desert.
Old 2006-02-09, 11:35   Link #39
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efreeta
One of the links for today's episode:

Edit: EnseiSong, I posted my message a minute after you, I hadn't seen yours... Gomen
mah, it's cool.... do you know the other one from 2chan? I know there is another one... but I forgot where...
Old 2006-02-09, 11:38   Link #40
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Haha, Nao and Natsuki and Haruka are awsomein this episode, very funny!

My fave pic so far
Spoiler:

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Closed Thread