AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-04-30, 01:25   Link #281
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Send a message via AIM to EphemeralDreams
Yeah, the wall scroll is probably the best looking item. But thats a matter of my preference. Theres nothing really special in America for anime related items. I been to a few stores, best I came was to a shop that was already selling what most websites were selling, PVC figures, english translated mangas, cards, that sort of generic bland stuff. But you can never find wallscrolls, alarm clocks or something that really stands out here. I'll be going to Japan sometime this year, hopefully I'll save enough money to make up for the lack of material here in America.

Also! If you see any of those specialize merchandise, any info would be nice to have. I would love to order some across seas.
EphemeralDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 12:22   Link #282
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

A rather... unusual find on image boards:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 14:27   Link #283
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

She has cat ears! :O
Old 2007-05-01, 20:11   Link #284
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Anyone know if 1/8 Nanoha StrikerS Fate is released yet?
Old 2007-05-01, 21:04   Link #285
Shin_Battousai

Ignoring that it's likely that there is going to be one of her, has it actually been revealed (eg. photos from a convention) that there will be a release in the first place?
Shin_Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 13:14   Link #286
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Battousai View Post
Ignoring that it's likely that there is going to be one of her, has it actually been revealed (eg. photos from a convention) that there will be a release in the first place?
I assume its just wishful thinking.
Old 2007-05-02, 23:06   Link #287
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
I just hope that the 1/8th StrikerS Fate blows the 1/8th Nanoha out of the water like how I view the A's figures... although maybe it's just a bias on Fate as a character; not to say that Nanoha is a bad character, but that Fate is just more appealing to me, among other characters. Or maybe model-wise it's just the pose. That resin Nanoha that was posted had a good pose with Rasing Heart Excelion; I'd get that if it was just a PVC.

But man, I would pay for a 1/8th Signum. Wonder why they don't make those for everyone...

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 23:34   Link #288
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkaichi View Post
I just hope that the 1/8th StrikerS Fate blows the 1/8th Nanoha out of the water like how I view the A's figures... although maybe it's just a bias on Fate as a character; not to say that Nanoha is a bad character, but that Fate is just more appealing to me, among other characters. Or maybe model-wise it's just the pose. That resin Nanoha that was posted had a good pose with Rasing Heart Excelion; I'd get that if it was just a PVC.

But man, I would pay for a 1/8th Signum. Wonder why they don't make those for everyone...
As for Nanoha's StrikerS figure, its the pose, I totally agree. Movic's and Kotobukiya's Nanohas are especially amazing, in my opinion. I sure hope for either of those manufacturers to make a StrikerS Nanoha.

And not just Signum, I would buy a Hayate, a ReinZwei, and a Vita without thinking twice.
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 23:48   Link #289
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Anyone know if 1/8 Nanoha StrikerS Fate is released yet?
Wow, where you get that info? I would surely like to hear about it! I havent heard anything other than Movic making a StrikerS Nanoha. The only thing I know where to find them so far is Movic and Reisin (expensive) figures. It'd probably take awhile for a Fate to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkaichi
I know someone who would pay her fortune for a Hayate >.> but i agree...they leaving out Hayate and the 4 knights..argh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
As for Nanoha's StrikerS figure, its the pose, I totally agree. Movic's and Kotobukiya's Nanohas are especially amazing, in my opinion. I sure hope for either of those manufacturers to make a StrikerS Nanoha.
Huh? what you talking about? Movic already is planning to make one:

http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV34919

edit: i did post the Movic Nanoha awhile ago if you guys checked....er....hm....somewhere back in this thread. *cant remember..too old to think which page...*
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 23:56   Link #290
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post

edit: i did post the Movic Nanoha awhile ago if you guys checked....er....hm....somewhere back in this thread. *cant remember..too old to think which page...*
My bad! I didnt know that figure was from Movic. Thanks for the link.

Quote:
Wow, where you get that info? I would surely like to hear about it! I havent heard anything other than Movic making a StrikerS Nanoha. The only thing I know where to find them so far is Movic and Reisin (expensive) figures. It'd probably take awhile for a Fate to come out.
Probably the StrikerS Fate custom figure I posted a few pages back. But, yeah, its custom, so no StrikerS Fate announced yet.
Old 2007-05-03, 08:54   Link #291
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

I would pay good money for a Max Factory, Good Smile Company or Alter StrikerS figure of any character, even though my money is technically going to the same company.

Kotobukiya and Movic A's figures were not impressive. Okay, GSC's A's Fate was horrible but their Nanoha was awesome with the Starlight Breaker firing pose.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 22:35   Link #292
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post

For some reason I want to paint the hair blond and put visible odangos on her head. Something just doesn't appeal to me about this particular figure...

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 23:21   Link #293
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i dont like the pose to be honest and the body shape >.>. maybe i prefer Fate-Chan's instead. The only figures that interests me are from Alter or GMC so far. I probably wait and see what they have in store for us before making a decision on buying other stuff.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 08:38   Link #294
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
A rather... unusual find on image boards:

I think the cat ear can be taken out ... Seems like a limited item right ? From the line written there ...
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 10:05   Link #295
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
May's Megami and Seiyuu Anime*something* Nanoha StrikerS accompanying covers side by side

On the left is the May's issue "Seiyuu Animedia" magazine, and on the left it is May's issue "Megami magazine". Although they are 'May's issue', they was on sale from end of March.

I bought May's issue of Megami magazine, and it comes with a StrikerS drama CD and a 'CD jacket' for the drama CD, which you can't get anywhere else.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 14:03   Link #296
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Just posted these on the DGz board, so meh, why not post them here? StrikerS DVD release dates!

Quote:
Subject to change most likely, but I've been checking Amazon JP every other day for these and they're finally up.
Volume 1 - 25th July
Volume 2 - 22nd August
Volume 3 - 26th September
Volume 4 - 24th October
Volume 5 - 21st November
Volume 6 - 26th December
Volume 7 - 23rd January
Volume 8 - 27th February
Volume 9 - 30th March

And in case it needs repeating, yeah, we'll be adapting the subs for them when they're out
Too... far... away...

Last edited by Varion; 2007-05-12 at 07:23. Reason: Thanks to relentflessflame for pointing out the volume 9 release date =]
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 15:46   Link #297
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Just posted these on the DGz board, so meh, why not post them here? StrikerS DVD release dates!

Too... far... away...
Well at least that means we'll be able to enjoy a rewatch of the series in DVD quality for 6 more months after it finishes airing. It should ease the pain of waiting for season 4 a bit.
Old 2007-05-09, 16:08   Link #298
ichibaka
NSFW leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Well at least that means we'll be able to enjoy a rewatch of the series in DVD quality for 6 more months after it finishes airing. It should ease the pain of waiting for season 4 a bit.
are we even certain that there'll be a fourth season?

2) "Is this really Mahou Shoujo?" "No, its Ma(Demon) Hou(Cannon) Shoujo(Girl)"
ichibaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 16:14   Link #299
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichibaka View Post
are we even certain that there'll be a fourth season?
It doesn't really matter.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 11:47   Link #300
relentlessflame

*Administrator

By the way, Valdra, it's not posted on Amazon for some reason, but there are indeed 9 DVDs. The solicitation for the 9th is up on Animate among other places -- release date: 30th March.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote