Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-12, 17:34   Link #1
lommm
l'homme de lommm

[Manga] Chapter 291 Discussion

~Bleach 291- Thank You For Defend Me~

(that's what the source says... i sure hope the grammar is better on the actual page and it says defending, but for now, i'll stick with what the source says...) EDIT: nope, that's the on-page grammar... nice going kubo!

Spoiler for 291 lengthy summary:

scroll down for many spoiler pics!

ORIGINAL POST:
Early spoilers are out and it seems legit. It's from Spacecat and Himajin...

no title yet. i'll update this as i find out more, but it's a good one i think!

Spoiler for 291 early spoilers summary:

Last edited by lommm; 2007-09-16 at 04:49.
Old 2007-09-12, 18:06   Link #2
seiji_kun

former nr 3. That ain't bad, still no revelation why she is a former espada which is what I wanna know the most and why are those other hollows so panicing cause she transformed.

Ichigo gets his but saved again ./golfclap :<.
Old 2007-09-12, 18:27   Link #3
tacobueno

Joe Pesche and Dondechaca were her slave-hallow guys when she was an espada most likely. Spoon guy may have tried to bump her off in the past who knows.
Old 2007-09-12, 19:18   Link #4
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

It amuses me that Ichigo always seem to get saved by girls half the time.

Nell No. 3. How fun.
Old 2007-09-12, 19:47   Link #5
striderm
Adusa #1

And she swallowed Noitora's cero and threw it back at him, how cool.
Old 2007-09-12, 19:51   Link #6
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
hope noi gets what he deservers!
Old 2007-09-12, 21:44   Link #7
FullMetalKid

Interesting, Nell is more mysterious than i originally thought.
Old 2007-09-13, 00:16   Link #8
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Wow, ichigo lucked out, his new crush is not only the 3rd espada, she can swallow amazingly large things too!
Old 2007-09-13, 01:17   Link #9
tbl
Affably Evil

It would be good if Nell wasn't kicked out due to lack of power, but a falling out with Aizen and co.

Is it possible that Kubo is trying to draw parallels (very strong one parallels) between the SS and HM arcs on purpose, rather than a lack of originallity?
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-09-13, 02:25   Link #10
tacobueno

Well uh... from my point of view, whether or not its intentional, copy and pasting the previous story arc demonstrate of lack of originality.
Old 2007-09-13, 03:02   Link #11
Rehwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalnight View Post
Wow, ichigo lucked out, his new crush is not only the 3rd espada, she can swallow amazingly large things too!
Unfortunately she launches them right back at you.

Anyways, looking forward to this release.
Old 2007-09-13, 04:06   Link #12
Ichimaru

if shes former no.3....then that means the current 4-10 stand no chance against her??

then again why dont aizen kill her off instead of lettin her go, which could come back and haunt him if the other espadas cant touch her and ruins his plan in the future.....there has to be something between nell n aizen....maybe entrapment of shinigamis...
Old 2007-09-13, 04:15   Link #13
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

How was the 3 revealed? Through tattoo or what? Nell can probaly take on even ulquiorra if he comes, since by right, if nell was 3, ulquiorra would have been 5. ( then again, luppi messes the whole thing up )

edit: Found a image.
Old 2007-09-13, 04:27   Link #14
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

So Nell's either number 3 or a former number 3? if she's the latter I wondr who took her spot.
Old 2007-09-13, 05:40   Link #15
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Nells complete mask

Should i ask where she was hiding that?

Also does Nell have a hole in this form? (not that hole you perverts)
IIRC only the new espada have holes on thier bodies, could this be the why the former espadas seem to show more emotion and compastion towards thier oponents?
Icis and Chads oponents warned them and helped them after they were defeated and Chirucchi (i think that was her name) started to cry when she was put down.

Could the reason for her demotion be because she was too close to being human/shinigami
________
Upskirt Japanese

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:11.
Old 2007-09-13, 07:00   Link #16
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
How was the 3 revealed? Through tattoo or what? Nell can probaly take on even ulquiorra if he comes, since by right, if nell was 3, ulquiorra would have been 5. ( then again, luppi messes the whole thing up )

edit: Found a image.
It is likely that she could take on Ulquiorra, but who said he was 5 when she was an Espada? Where exactly is that tattoo?

You know how several people think Halibel could be #3 Espada despite her being female? This is proof that it is possible and something tells me she and Halibel may meet up (and who wouldn't want two hot chicks fighting it out?)

Last edited by ellifeedn; 2007-09-13 at 07:10.
Old 2007-09-13, 07:44   Link #17
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Someone please add nell X ichigo in the favourite bleach couple thread.

or ichigo X nell X orihime X rukia is fine too

the 3rd espada's mask certainly don't look vasto lord, strange.
Old 2007-09-13, 09:05   Link #18
Ichimaru

imo if nell was former number 3,

then those guys who were either born after her that are strong could trickler her ranking down the order

every now and then if a new espada is born, and he/she is strong wouldnt aizen just slot them into the 10 espadas and everyone gets demoted down rankns...who knows if guys like noitera/ulquiror can take her on etc....
Old 2007-09-13, 09:09   Link #19
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
It is likely that she could take on Ulquiorra, but who said he was 5 when she was an Espada? Where exactly is that tattoo?

You know how several people think Halibel could be #3 Espada despite her being female? This is proof that it is possible and something tells me she and Halibel may meet up (and who wouldn't want two hot chicks fighting it out?)
I have a feeling that Halibel will be Hueco Mundo's Soi Fong and Nel is Hueco Mundo's Yoruichi.
Old 2007-09-13, 09:23   Link #20
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
Nells complete mask

Also does Nell have a hole in this form? (not that hole you perverts)
IIRC only the new espada have holes on thier bodies, could this be the why the former espadas seem to show more emotion and compastion towards thier oponents?
Icis and Chads oponents warned them and helped them after they were defeated and Chirucchi (i think that was her name) started to cry when she was put down.

Could the reason for her demotion be because she was too close to being human/shinigami
All hollow and arrancar have holes don't they? It's just that sometimes they are covered with clothing and such so they don't show.

But I would guess that Nell isn't a Privalon.They were all really weak when compared to the current Espada. Dol Doni was supposed to be the strongest of them being #101 and he didn't seem any stronger than Yami. Nell was probably created with the hougyoku, but was cast out of the Espada for some reason like Grimm was, only permanently.

The ram's horns were a nice touch for Nell's mask, because even with the different eyesockets the mask was too cutesy for an Espada. I have no idea where Nell's sword materialized from. The swords are supposed to represent sealed state of the arrancar's true form so that would suggest that Nell's toddler form was maybe her natural self.
Closed Thread