Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-13, 03:35   Link #21
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Hey hey! It's that time of the week. Yes it is. Sorry, I just had to do it. Naughty people such as KiNa has totally corrupted me with their uberly naughty sigs and avies over the years in the forum. Bad influence, those people. To be on topic again... ...Go Ulquiorra!
Cheh.. Blaming my echiness effect rather then your loli marathon

>.>

<.<

I'm out of word for this episode .. Thoroughly enjoying it, so I just gonna summarized it instead with ...

GO SHINJI! GO SHINJI GO!!!

Totaly awesome!!!

Wonder how Hiyori fared up if going against Grimmy >_<!!

Mission accomplished but Orihime still healing those shinigamis D: ...

Oh, I love the BGM for Uruhara... so him

And lol @ end.. somebody got a new pet
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-09-13, 04:25   Link #22
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
GO SHINJI! GO SHINJI GO!!!

Totaly awesome!!!

Wonder how Hiyori fared up if going against Grimmy >_<!!
Yep, those Vizards really got me into Bleach again. Shinji looks like he's the leader ( more like a big brother since he always gets beat the hell up ) so he might be the strongest one. Who knows..
Old 2007-09-13, 04:36   Link #23
GoTz
Deleted

Could they have picked the worst sound for the bara blast? I seriously thought my neighbor was banging on a big drum and doing a dance (white boy Drumline scene).

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
Old 2007-09-13, 05:19   Link #24
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Oh man, that music that came out when shinji came out was pure awful. The first part when he first appeared was terrible. The second part when he started fighing was better, but i thought a more climatic song would have been nicer.

Anyway, animation quality was amazing compared to the last episode. Sennen hyoro and rukia's byakuren was done really well. Bara... yea the sound sucks. I'm quite sure Grimmjow said the opening word for his release, but apparently it was cut out in the anime. Hmm =/
Old 2007-09-13, 05:24   Link #25
lommm
l'homme de lommm

ZOMG the shinigami cup with wonderwyce was hilarious!
"Hau! Hau! Hooowowuh!"

and that shinji music... it reminded me of cowboy bebop... which was okay in bebop but horrible here... why didn't they hust use some of the normal action music??? you know what i do love though is the sound the cero makes!

anyone can tell me...?: was grimm's blade always chipped and i didn't notice it or did shinji kick his ass that much that he chipped his blade hamon all to hell?

and i agree, it was better in the manga when he said the first word of his release. it really did sound like ulquiorra saved shinji then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarugaki View Post
Yep, those Vizards really got me into Bleach again. Shinji looks like he's the leader ( more like a big brother since he always gets beat the hell up ) so he might be the strongest one. Who knows..
well, this is not spoiling anything from the manga by telling this since there is nothing to spoil, but in the manga threads we've had this discussion a lot and most people came to the conclusion that hiyori is the leader but shinji is 'really' the leader, if you get what i'm saying. it's a 'he let's her be the leader but he really calls the shots' kind of thing. i guess that is probably what a big brother would do anyway... so your "more like a big brother" thought is probably right...

Last edited by lommm; 2007-09-13 at 05:35.
Old 2007-09-13, 05:34   Link #26
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Even if shinji didnt do it, grimmjow's swordfight with hollow ichigo probably did it. See how grimmjaw was forced to block all the hits. Or it could simply be because of his character, like how zaraki's sword is always chipped too.
Old 2007-09-13, 05:48   Link #27
lommm
l'homme de lommm

yeah, i'm gonna have to go look in the more recent manga chapters and see what his sword looked like there.

also, i just realized that uruhara's benihime has a broken chain hanging off the end like zangetsu. you can clearly see it in the scene where he stops turdblossom's bala attack by analyzing it and reversing it (or whatever he did).
Old 2007-09-13, 11:43   Link #28
lequory
People hate good theories

Grimm's sword was chipped up since the beginning of the fights and benihime doesnt have a chain. Its more a braided something coming off the ribbon.
Old 2007-09-13, 12:24   Link #29
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Wonderrice is super weird.
Old 2007-09-13, 12:37   Link #30
DarkHollowIchigo

Hmmmzzz Cool Epi but.

When Ulquiorra comes to the "real world" and "saves" grimmjow from Vizard Shinji Hirako (with mask)
But Shinji Hirako seems to be overwhelmed by the "force or speed"of Ulquiorra .

I Assume Hirako is the Group leader...and the strongest of the Vizard Group.
Ulquiorra = Stronger than Hirako ?

And why does Ulquiorra look @ the development of Ichigo?...Does Aizen have plans with Ichigo>?
Aizen know's Ichigo got potention....but why create a powerfull opponent who is going to be a threat?
Old 2007-09-13, 12:42   Link #31
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
And why does Ulquiorra look @ the development of Ichigo?...Does Aizen have plans with Ichigo>?
Aizen know's Ichigo got potention....but why create a powerfull opponent who is going to be a threat?
They want to know that Ichigo isn't a threat since they kidnapped Orihime, he's going to try to save her just like he did with Rukia.
Old 2007-09-13, 12:49   Link #32
Beastyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Hmmmzzz Cool Epi but.

When Ulquiorra comes to the "real world" and "saves" grimmjow from Vizard Shinji Hirako (with mask)
I dont think grimmjow needed to be saved from the vizard. The vizard already was on fullpower because he said "you seem strong, then i wont hold back" and grimmjow still didnt think it was necessary to go into his final release form.
So i assume he was only playing with the vizard.
Old 2007-09-13, 12:57   Link #33
medigo

actually, GJ was about to 'release' against Shinji, he sure as hell was not playing, more like struggling to stay alive
Old 2007-09-13, 12:59   Link #34
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
They want to know that Ichigo isn't a threat since they kidnapped Orihime, he's going to try to save her just like he did with Rukia.
So.....why dont they kill Ichigo....than they dont have to be worried about him
Old 2007-09-13, 13:03   Link #35
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Really have wondered why Grimmjow didn't release his form. Well could've been he was overwhelmed by Hirako and just didn't have an opportunity. Since there is a time limit with the Vizard power there isn't time to stand around. Which of course helps to cut down the chatter . Could just be he was about to pull that out when the fight got called off.

Hitsugaya owned this time against Luppi. The ice looked really sharp this time and that was one hell of a move to crush him with all that ice. Didn't notice the stars around him though. Luppi certainly chats quite a bit and just leaving the captain alone for so long was a bad idea.

No doubt can't wait to see when they find out Inoue has been captured. We'll have a rescue plan of course coming up. One thing with Ishida anyways, how is he going to even know she's captured? We haven't seen much of him at all other than that little bit in the opening when they remind us (in case we forget) everyone has been training.
Old 2007-09-13, 13:49   Link #36
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Well Shinji didn't release his Zanpaktou's either, let alone his bankai if he has one.
Shinji with mask alone was equivalent to Ichigo with mask + bankai.
Old 2007-09-13, 14:10   Link #37
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well yea thats the million dollar question...Do vaizards do releases? If they do is it like shikai/bankai with more then one level or more like their hollow relatives with the full body transformation release since they already showed this episode they use some of their abilities?

Well either way fun fights...I personally liked the BGM for shinji and also the sfx for yammys attacks. Guess im tired of the same old music and sfx that seem to feel recycled in other shows. *shrug*

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-09-13, 14:20   Link #38
Arsanii

Hitsugaya really is amazing, considering his age and just overall. =). Luppi got TRASHED!!

Wonderwice is so weird. lol. I wonder, does he have a big part in the whole story or is he just a minor charactar? And why was he allowed to go the real world? He's not an espada.

I'm not sure how fond I am of Shinji, but seeing him so powerful is pretty awesome. =). Ichigo's gotta get stronger. Geeez!
Old 2007-09-13, 14:22   Link #39
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

To me it really looks like there's no difference between Ichigo and other Vizards so they should be able to release their Zanpaktou... so it might be a pride thing since they're Soul Society outcasts. Or maybe after a while the hollow inside completely takes over the Zanpaktou and they're not able to use shikai or bankai anymore, well this has probably been discussed to death already...
Old 2007-09-13, 15:11   Link #40
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Cheh.. Blaming my echiness effect rather then your loli marathon

>.>

<.<

Leave my lolis out of this! *shakes fist at KiNa*

And here I thought Uliqi would be the main attraction, and it seems Shinji is the star of the episode. Well, ok. I'm sure to find out more about it on this weekend when I get to digest the episode. Oh yeah!

P.S. Judging by the reaction in this week's episode discussion thread for Naruto, it seems Naruto has crapped out... uhmm.. again.. hehehe..! *ahem* Bleach rules!
Closed Thread