AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-19, 20:34   Link #41
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
My two cents...

It feels like he is trying to do too much at one time with the two fights. By putting them both in the same chapters he has made it longer than if he would have put them in separate chapters.

He killed off rukia and chad quickly to give us this???

It also feels like his thoughts are all jumbled and he can't put them strait so that the story can progress.

Who is gonna save them now? I have to think it will be some luck because there is no espada that would save ichigo from death (on purpose).

Someone said something about Orihime not going back with ichigo. Where are you getting that? I know she wants to destroy the thing Aizen is using to make arankar (can't remember what its called) but I don't think she would stay, but then again I did not think that nell would revert back. I just want to know where you guys got that from?
Old 2007-10-19, 20:40   Link #42
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Ok this getting pretty ridicules. I will say this, if Inoue does not go with Ichigo then this will the most uninteresting thing i've read. Like come one, if she stays behind because she thinks she can do something, then were are going to have to go through this all over again. In Ichigo trying to go and save her (again). Just get back home and get it over with and move to the next stage.
IchOri, huh?

That's because this is not about Ichigo and Inoue.

She was just the catalyst...Her kiddnapping was just a plot device. It gave Ichigo a reason to go to HM, ahead of schedule.(Everyone was preparing for war...Even the Vaizard) It was also necessary that he go ahead of schedule, without mastering, his hollow transformation (this way he can't do it alone; he is not strong enough yet)...Just so we can be introduced to new characters like Nel.

Not to mention, the most important reason...To confront Aizen and his minions, and hopefully stamp them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post

But now, the two useless comic relief hollows are doing what Ishida and Renji couldn't. Out of nowhere. In the previous fights they did absolutely jack (besides the spit thing) and were made out to look like non-fighters, and suddenly they become these monsters superior to the main characters. Who the hell wants to see that?
Bleh. I should wait until the next chapters actually comes out though, maybe aren't as overwhelming as the summary implies, and the attack might not have had much effect in the end. I sure hope that's the case.Szayel just has great abilities, that's why I was fine with Renji needing Ishida's help to take him on. I hate Ichigo being so much stronger than everyone else, but even though he beat the Espada 6 by himself, I really don't see him winning against Espada 8. Szayel's abilities are just too dangerous and unpredictable, I see him as more of a threat than Grimm and maybe even Nnoitra.
First things, first...Ishida and Renji are not the main characters and just like, Ichigo They can't be stronger than every opponent they meet. They also need help. Plus, If they weren't there...Ishida and Renji would die. There is no way they can win, without aid. If they could then this really would be just another SS arc

I expected this to happen, I always believed that they were there for more than just comic relief. Ichigo, Ishida, and Renji could have handled that alone. (The comic relief)
If Nell was a #3, it stands to reason...Her Fracion would be pretty strong too. Also if you go by the former chapters, the way Szayelaporro and Noitora took Nel, Donde , and Pesshe out... I would like to think that one would, have come to the conclusion, they were strong as hell. Or else, there would have been no need for subterfuge.

Remember these guys are supposed to be stronger than the average Shinigami and Hollows (Captains and Menos <<All classes included>> ).

So if Ishida and Renji, and even MY DEAR Ichigo, just went in there and kicked major azz... Without any help! Then THAT would suck. Personally,I like the way things are going.

I like Nel's form...Centaurs kick ass! Or...should I say Goat-taur?

*Wonders what Noitora's release looks like. Visions of Edward Scissor Hands flashes through mind...Shudders at thought*

I said this before...Ichigo is about to get up, and pull out a new move (He may save the new move for Ulquiorra) or just Viazard/Bankai and beat the crap out of Noitora.

I am also expecting Shinji and Hyori...any day--minute now.

Umm...Why is everyone writing Chad and Rukia off so quickly? Rukia is not dead! She is currently being healed by the help that is arriving...We just didn't see it yet. Also I could swear Noitora didn't consider Chado worth killing...Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 2007-10-19, 20:47   Link #43
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

A boring chapter.

The only thing redeemable in this chapter is when Pesshe pulls his zanpaktoh out from 'that' area
Old 2007-10-19, 20:56   Link #44
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Just to be sure I was understood correctly, When I said: He killed off rukia and chad quickly to give us this??? I meant That he finished their fights not that he killed them for good. Hope I cleared up any misunderstanding.
Old 2007-10-19, 22:59   Link #45
Vicious108

First thing, first... Series have a bunch of characters that get more screentime than others, the ones that stick close to the protagonist, what do you call them? Main characters. In Bleach the main characters, besides Ichigo himself, are Rukia, Orihime, Chad, Ishida and Renji.

They need help, well there are plenty of more credible and interesting already established characters that could take care of that, Vaizards, Soul Society, Team Urahara, you pick. No need for two stupid hollows to get that spotlight.

I really don't mind having Team Jobber go out there and lose most of their battles against the Espada, but if somebody is gonna save them, then make it someone strong and already established that won't make them look ridiculously weak in the process. Who would most people rather have save them? Byakuya and Kenpachi... Urahara and Yoruichi... Shinji and Hyori... or freaking Pesh and Dodonchakka?

Last edited by Vicious108; 2007-10-19 at 23:22.
Old 2007-10-19, 23:18   Link #46
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Yeah I could care less about hollows too, I would really like to see isshin in action... Kenpachi in action... Uraharra in action... You know people who actually matter...

Anyway, I hope he is going somewhere with all this.
Old 2007-10-20, 00:56   Link #47
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
I have no complaints about this chapter other than that Nel's release form is disturbing looking. All that work done to make her appear incredibly attractive, just tossed out the window!

I'm reminded of the Futurama episode The Deep South, in which Fry laments, "Why couldn't she have been the other kind of mermaid, with the fish part on top, and the lady part on the bottom?"
Old 2007-10-20, 01:29   Link #48
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i was just thinking, when anime comes to theses fights we can't complain that they dragged the fight out

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-10-20, 01:35   Link #49
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
I'm reminded of the Futurama episode The Deep South, in which Fry laments, "Why couldn't she have been the other kind of mermaid, with the fish part on top, and the lady part on the bottom?"
Ha! I thought I was alone in my love for futurama but I guess not. Yeah I though nell would have had a bit sexyer release.
Old 2007-10-20, 02:32   Link #50
Rewritten Sin

There really isn't any hope left unless Ulquiorra decides to re-emerge and slap around Noitora for beating or almost killing Grimmjow after Grimmjow sealed ulq... Other then that, I don't see anyone coming to save the day unless Ichimaru or Tousen step in to tell Noitora to withdraw.... Or the under dog wins... Orihime using a Soten Kisshun on Neliel's reversion to Nel....
Old 2007-10-20, 04:06   Link #51
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Well, putting all the Nel parts aside...

and putting aside the neverending predicament that Kubo insists on keeping Ichigo in...

even putting aside that Noitura started out awesome and is slowly becoming annoying due to repetition...

i have to say that Pesh is now my hero! his zanpakutou was his #$%@!! Pesh FTW!!! it even squirted some kind of liquid out all over Szayel!!!! I hope the next Bleach game allows us to play as Pesh!!!!! (the translation i read said, "This well-hung blade..." ZOMG!!!!!!

okay, back to reality: Ulquiorra better come out and slap somebody around. please tell me that Ulqui was hot for Nel back in the day. please tell me that his horned release makes him some kind of stag and they shag!

oi vey
Old 2007-10-20, 04:10   Link #52
Rewritten Sin

Or Halibel's re-appearance as Nel's Fraccion... Don't Fraccion still feel ties to their former? It'd make somewhat of sense....
Old 2007-10-20, 09:56   Link #53
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Seeing as Ulquiorra always has a cool and collective demeanor, it'd be cool to see him come out pissed as hell.
Old 2007-10-20, 10:17   Link #54
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
First thing, first... Series have a bunch of characters that get more screentime than others, the ones that stick close to the protagonist, what do you call them? Main characters. In Bleach the main characters, besides Ichigo himself, are Rukia, Orihime, Chad, Ishida and Renji.
Ichigo is the main character, period. Rukia and the others are what I like to call Major-Minor characters.
Quote:
never said I wanted them to suceed on their own so don't put words in my mouth. Kthx.
I wasn't putting words in your mouth. If I misconstrued what you said...I apologize. But... you kinda inferred that you did with this...
Quote:
ut now, the two useless comic relief hollows are doing what Ishida and Renji couldn't. Out of nowhere. In the previous fights they did absolutely jack (besides the spit thing) and were made out to look like non-fighters, and suddenly they become these monsters superior to the main characters. Who the hell wants to see that?
But if that's not what you meant...I'll take your word for it (No sarcasm intended)

They also stated they didn't use their powers because Nel-Sama lost her memories of the time when she was an Espada. She obviously wasn't happy, because they said they didn't want to remind her of that time. Now that they felt her change...They could do so. Besides, like I said before...Didja really think they were, just for comic-relief?
Quote:
I really don't mind having Team Jobber go out there and lose most of their battles against the Espada, but if somebody is gonna save them, then make it someone strong and already established that won't make them look ridiculously weak in the process. Who would most people rather have save them? Byakuya and Kenpachi... Urahara and Yoruichi... Shinji and Hyori... or freaking Pesh and Dodonchakka?
I agree. I would like to see Zaraki...But both he Byakuya lost to Ichigo. They couldn't beat Ichigo and he is having a hard time...So they would get slaughtered in HM. Unless Zaraki suddenly develops a shikai. (Besides do you really want to see your fave's get a beat-down?)

I want to see Urahara and Yourichi too, but I doubt they will make it. to Hm. Shinji and Hyori...I expect, will make an appearance in this arc.

Even I though I would like to see them (Already established characters), at the same time I do not.

For one thing these guys are supposed to be stronger then the previous adversaries. So most of the beloved characters from SS arc, would get owned in minutes. Not only that, if the already established characters make an appearance... Then then this would just be another...SS arc. I sure as hell don't want to see that. Also In SS arc, we learned more about Shinigami...It's the Hollows/Vaizard/Arrancar's turn now

One more thing...Naruto has a ridiculously large cast, and it doesn't take away from the story...So I don't think the addition of new characters...will hurt Bleach, one bit. If anything I think Bleach is just getting better. I am even happy with Renji,Ishida, and Szayel's battle (I was previously bored to tears with it...)
Old 2007-10-20, 10:42   Link #55
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
the main thing i want to ask
after reading endless threads on bleach manga chapters is ,
why the hell do you guys read them?
you come on here and bitch and moan about them all day? noone sed you have to like them or read them so whats the problem?
all becuase the story doesnt go exactly how you thought it might
Old 2007-10-20, 10:54   Link #56
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

I'm envisioning... Parents saving their children... Kin saving kin... (Ishin, Ryuken, Byakuya)...

then again.. I'm not the author... XD

and.. I lol'd at Ulquiora the Stag... hahahahaha
Old 2007-10-20, 11:41   Link #57
Lendial

she looks like isley from claymore.pretty damn cool.
Old 2007-10-20, 13:19   Link #58
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Send a message via Yahoo to adevilinthedark
Pesche pulled a lightsaber out of his pants... :|
Old 2007-10-20, 13:54   Link #59
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davitz View Post
you come on here and bitch and moan about them all day? noone sed you have to like them or read them so whats the problem?
Umm....Didn't you see me say I was happy with it? I even like Nel's form. I was caught of guard a bit but,...
Spoiler for is this still a spoiler since it's already out?:
Again...I am happy with the way things are going. I will be even happier...When Ichigo gets up and shows...He is more than just a "One trick pony!" *Narrows eyes at person who said that*
EDIT
Spoiler for DONT KNOW IF A SPOILER TAG IS NECESSARY OR NOT...:

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-10-20 at 14:53.
Old 2007-10-20, 15:10   Link #60
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davitz View Post
Well we read them, then we have thoughts, questions, opinions and such. The complaining is pure human reaction.

We or at least I come here to share in my hobby with people whom like the same thing.

You are right about one thing though, we are not the author, and no one told us we have to read Bleach. Though we ARE the audience and we do have a right to an opinion and we DO have the right to talk about our feelings towards it.

I am not trying to argue with you, but if you don't like what people say then don't read these forums. Thats all, nothing else. Just don't complain about complainers because that puts you in the same category. No hard feelings I hope.

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-10-20 at 19:03.
Closed Thread