Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 06:55   Link #1
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

[MANGA] Chapter 290

Images from spacecat

If there was any lingering doubt over Nell's gender they have now been but to rest...our little Nell has blossomed into a woman!

There is no spoiler as of yet that doesn't explain what is already obvious by the pictures, Nell transforms into her true form. Presumably, she will help Ichigo against Noitora. There's no mention of Ishida, Renji or the others.

Of course, I'm sure the question everyone's will ask is what caused her to transform? If it was merely seeing Ichigo in danger how come she didn't transform against Ulq or Grimm? Maybe Noitora himself actually changed her back just to have more a challenge? Hopefully we'll find out when this chapter is fully summarized along with the rest of Nell's origin, like her rank in the Espada, why she was banished and of course, the cause of her scar.

Full summary has appeared. A little verbose, but should be accurate. Judging from it, Noi is the one who gave Nell her scar.

Spoiler for 290 summary:

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-09-06 at 14:19.
Old 2007-09-06, 07:07   Link #2
uchiha_shinobi

Send a message via MSN to uchiha_shinobi
I think that Ichigo was about to be killed by Noitora when Nell changed, i doubt that Noitora changed her, if Noitora wanted a more interesting then he would just let Inoue heal Ichigo again.
Old 2007-09-06, 07:14   Link #3
Rahan

so, Nell is really this arc's Yoruichi ...

Someone help Kubo and buy him shounen mangas ...
It would be better if the manga he is currently ripping off was not his
Old 2007-09-06, 07:45   Link #4
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Interestingly enough, Nell's official spelling seems to be Nel. I dont think Nel changed form to help ichigo. If you look at her transformation pose, she seems to be just sitting there as dazed as always. Or is she? Cant see clearly. Whats the black stuff behind anyway.
Old 2007-09-06, 08:29   Link #5
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
so, Nell is really this arc's Yoruichi ...

Someone help Kubo and buy him shounen mangas ...
It would be better if the manga he is currently ripping off was not his
LOL, funny but true. Well, at least people can't call him a copycat. And Nell doesn't seem to be as pretty as Yoruichi. I wonder if she'll be as popular?
Old 2007-09-06, 08:42   Link #6
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

I like how this arc is mirrored to the SS one, it's clever and kinda fun matching the similarities.
But what's disturbing is now people are going to think i'm some crazy pedo when I go around saying Nell is freaking hot.
Old 2007-09-06, 09:00   Link #7
ipernorris

Aren't Nell's legs a little too big?
Old 2007-09-06, 09:01   Link #8
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_shinobi View Post
I think that Ichigo was about to be killed by Noitora when Nell changed, i doubt that Noitora changed her, if Noitora wanted a more interesting then he would just let Inoue heal Ichigo again.
I think you're right. Ichigo's laying on the ground beaten. That probably triggered the transformation. I was just wondering why she had never transformed before against Dol, Ulq or Grimm. But this is the first time she's seen Ichigo beaten to the brink of death (she was unconscious when Ulq impaled Ichigo).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
I dont think Nel changed form to help ichigo. If you look at her transformation pose, she seems to be just sitting there as dazed as always. Or is she? Cant see clearly. Whats the black stuff behind anyway.
It's because it's only a moment after she transformed, so she's still in the same crouching position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderscoreX View Post
But what's disturbing is now people are going to think i'm some crazy pedo when I go around saying Nell is freaking hot.
No sense in calling you a pedophile when Kubo obviously drew her new form to be hot. Even so, I actually like her chibi form better, because it would make the things she said so funny: claiming to be a masochist, calling Ichigo a virgin, referring to the uvula as a "throat penis" and giving Ichigo advice about how to talk to women was some of the series' best comedy. Bleach is full of busty women, but a foul-mouth toddler is something special.
Old 2007-09-06, 09:33   Link #9
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Oh well, lets see the response of the anime watchers when we post in the "who is the hottest female shinigam i thread" after she's introduced in the anime and scream "NELL IS HAWT".
Old 2007-09-06, 10:17   Link #10
aLact

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Aren't Nell's legs a little too big?
by now you should know that japanese people are pervert
Old 2007-09-06, 11:54   Link #11
Ryuk

Hahah, I wonder if she is going to heal Ichigo with her "drool" in that form.....
Old 2007-09-06, 13:07   Link #12
Jehuty

*tries to wait patiently for chapter*

arg... >>

I don't find it surprising that Nell turned out to be the Hollow equivalent of Yurouichi. What I DO find surprising is that, she's got boobs! notice how kubo has been really making sure womens boobs stand out?

>>...

<<...
Old 2007-09-06, 13:53   Link #13
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLact View Post
by now you should know that japanese people are pervert
Lol like every other nationality isn't

Too bad Nell wasn't like a talking dog who turned into a hot chick, but oh well close enough to the SS arc.
Old 2007-09-06, 14:07   Link #14
tacobueno

See I think Tite wanted to do this with Kenpachi's pink haired shoulder-monkey... moe thing but never found the right opportunity until it was too late.
Old 2007-09-06, 15:00   Link #15
lommm
l'homme de lommm

wow, i went out of town for three weeks and suddenly Nell is spelled Nel and Nel is an espada (ex) and Nel the ex-espada is a tall busty woman!

Kubo, you livened up the manga just when i was getting tired of it!

btw, since everyone is comparing to SS arc, i wonder...

if Grimm was Renji, NoiNoi is Kenpachi, and Nel is Yoruichi, then who will be Byakuya??

also, since Halibel is a chick and is watching, i wonder if she will side with Nel against the uber-pervert NoiNoi and his sickeningly long tongue...???
Old 2007-09-06, 15:04   Link #16
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
if Grimm was Renji, NoiNoi is Kenpachi, and Nel is Yoruichi, then who will be Byakuya??

Ulquorria = Byakuya
Old 2007-09-06, 15:33   Link #17
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Ulquorria = Byakuya
Syael Pollo = Mayuri
Old 2007-09-06, 15:51   Link #18
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Nel both loli and a bust girl in one package, nice.
Old 2007-09-06, 16:07   Link #19
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
btw, since everyone is comparing to SS arc, i wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Ulquorria = Byakuya
Then who is the Aizen of this arc? It can't be Aizen, since Aizen is Yamamoto...so who is Aizen?
Old 2007-09-06, 16:26   Link #20
uchiha_shinobi

Send a message via MSN to uchiha_shinobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Then who is the Aizen of this arc? It can't be Aizen, since Aizen is Yamamoto...so who is Aizen?
It's to early to say, when every espada member is introduced then we could talk about it.
Closed Thread