AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-07-05, 16:23   Link #461
alsful

Hope you guys prepared for Isomer
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 12:02   Link #462
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally caught Scarecrow and Executioner!
Old 2023-03-24, 09:44   Link #463
Ampalirani

Even by the standards of 2018 does not look good, it is better to play Genshin Impact on the phone or Fortnite.
Ampalirani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-04, 13:28   Link #464
kittymanel

This is the first time I've seen this game, but it looks like a normal strategy RPG with its own characters, etc. I like RPGs more, but more diabloids, like MU or Path of Exile on pc or Eternium on mobile platform, the last one I just play. The only problem of such RPGs is that there is a lot of donation, and also for me personal discomfort is the fact that I am required to have personal information when entering the game. If the first point is due to the fact that the game is free, the second option bothers me because of the data, which is unclear for what purposes can be used. I usually cheat this system due to the fact that I use a VoIP number from https://www.mightycall.com/, which is considered safer and more reliable than normal.

Last edited by kittymanel; 2023-04-11 at 13:30.
kittymanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-06, 12:15   Link #465
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

This is still supported, it gets content regularly, and there's still quite a few people playing it...
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-06, 17:15   Link #466
Tenzen12

I didn't know that Fortinight is still thing. Either way Girls Frontline is indeed still supported and I would say recommended if you consider other game from this franchise. Neural Cloud is pretty new and not unpopular, Reverse Collapse is just about to come out. Then there is Girls Frontline 2 on which also may or may not come out soon.

Pretty sure as long as GF aren't going into red, Mica team will keep it alive even if profit isn't big. It's more passion project then attempt to make quick buck like Genshin.

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage