Notices

Old 2018-11-20, 11:45   Link #1021
HereticMagus

Guuuuyyssss

Any news on a new volume?
HereticMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 09:55   Link #1022
HereticMagus

Anyone have any news on how the LN has progressed?
Old 2020-02-09, 10:42   Link #1023
tsunade666

I haven't heard any news too and I've also been waiting for years. The only news I have for the author is the release of seraph.
Old 2020-02-27, 00:33   Link #1024
Invincible Snek

Any news about whether it ended or not?
Invincible Snek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-27, 19:31   Link #1025
danbrownvengador

greetings to all

Excuse my English, I do it with a translator

I was reading the novels and I only find up to volume 9 and part of volume 10, I can't find the following novels translated even in English, I have searched the internet for summaries of volumes 10 and up, but everything is very tangled, could you guide me or tell me Where can I find summaries of volumes 10 to 17, I understand that the only thing missing is to get out volume 18, which would be the last one.

Thank you.
danbrownvengador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-15, 13:07   Link #1026
redhawk096

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcan3609 View Post

The Chinese apparently read from somewhere that theres hope for a new anime.
Quick Preview

Still no news about a new season, right? any source for your statement?
(I know it's an old post but well...)
redhawk096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 13:42   Link #1027
Johnnypoako222

As A good chance
Johnnypoako222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 16:07   Link #1028
dark44

Latter on Sion meets with Keifer where she tells him that Ryner is lost in that odd world we saw in Season 1. Sion does end up saving Ryner and Ryner repays him with savign Sion from the black hero. At some point Keifer admits she likes Sion and Sion likes Keifer (he even flirts with her). So it's same to assume they end up together.

is this spoiler confirmed ? it is from wiki
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-23, 20:32   Link #1029
shiftseveny

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Latter on Sion meets with Keifer where she tells him that Ryner is lost in that odd world we saw in Season 1. Sion does end up saving Ryner and Ryner repays him with savign Sion from the black hero. At some point Keifer admits she likes Sion and Sion likes Keifer (he even flirts with her). So it's same to assume they end up together.

is this spoiler confirmed ? it is from wiki
sorry, not accurate.
the chinese translations are up to date, and i've read all of them; i know exactly what scene whoever edited the wiki is talking about, and they're heavily distorting things.
Spoiler for explanation of the sion and kiefer scene:

as for the rest of it,
Spoiler for explanation of the whole "saving" thing:

a friend of mine is currently translating the entire series from the start here; he's finished translating all of denyuuden 1st series in a little over a year, and is currently translating daidenyuuden. some segments of ochiden have been translated as well. if anyone's still interested, i definitely recommend taking a look.
shiftseveny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-24, 02:31   Link #1030
dark44

thanx for the spoilers and translation site
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-23, 12:32   Link #1031
HereticMagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftseveny View Post
sorry, not accurate.
the chinese translations are up to date, and i've read all of them; i know exactly what scene whoever edited the wiki is talking about, and they're heavily distorting things.
Spoiler for explanation of the sion and kiefer scene:

as for the rest of it,
Spoiler for explanation of the whole "saving" thing:

a friend of mine is currently translating the entire series from the start here; he's finished translating all of denyuuden 1st series in a little over a year, and is currently translating daidenyuuden. some segments of ochiden have been translated as well. if anyone's still interested, i definitely recommend taking a look.
OMG THANK YOU! YOUR FRIEND IS AMAZING. I've been waiting for someone to pick up this series for so long, I hope he keeps doing the DaiDen translations. Bakatsuki actually had upto around vol 6 of DaiDen translated at one point IIRC and then it was dropped. I can tell you there is a huge interest for this, please spread the news of translation happening over at reddit or wherever, there is definitely an audience who are fans of the anime waiting for more news on this.
Old 2020-07-24, 05:52   Link #1032
Sacredus

Since topic was already resurrected, ANY news about last volume?
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 11:50   Link #1033
shiftseveny

there's no official news on the next volume, but the author has a twitter account where he puts whatever series he's currently working on in his display name. previously it was just "owari no seraph", but a few months ago he changed it to say "owari no seraph, denyuuden" so it seems he's currently working on it. he also bantered with the illustrator for denyuuden, who teased him for taking so long with it, so at least we know it isnt dropped
shiftseveny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-05, 13:20   Link #1034
solfierebr

Hello guys, any news about new volume?
solfierebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-05, 13:21   Link #1035
solfierebr

Quote:
there's no official news on the next volume, but the author has a twitter account where he puts whatever series he's currently working on in his display name. previously it was just "owari no seraph", but a few months ago he changed it to say "owari no seraph, denyuuden" so it seems he's currently working on it. he also bantered with the illustrator for denyuuden, who teased him for taking so long with it, so at least we know it isnt dropped
can you tell me the twitter account of autor?
solfierebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-07, 10:47   Link #1036
ReeBee

Thank you @shiftseveny for your friend's site!
ReeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-08, 08:55   Link #1037
ReeBee

yay there is hope

Quote:
OMG this made me so happy, thank you
ReeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-14, 00:26   Link #1038
LTYONG00

Omg! Just created this account to say thanks to everyone for sharing some spoilers. Im so thankful that im not alone searching also for the LN English translation. I'd only watched the anime and read a couple of vols of the light novel a yeeeears ago and then came back to this feeling of incompleteness that i keep on thinking about it and also having a hard time sleeping lol aahh i hope the story will end happily and most importantly i wish i can find an English translation as well huhuhu
LTYONG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-19, 10:03   Link #1039
Noble101

I've been following this story for like 10 years now. Watched the anime and caught up to the novel translations and reread it twice. I like it way better than Owari no Seraph, hopefully, the author can prioritize it instead.
Noble101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-27, 09:21   Link #1040
larethian

I also want him to continue Moshiroku Arisu. Unfortunately, he seem to be able to only work on Seraph atm. Can't be helped since it's doing better thanks to the manga being more palatable to a larger audience range than all his other series. Also, manga serialization has a stricter deadline.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen